First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Gang

Marietta, OH

#21 Jul 24, 2013
You all are way off topic, this was about us as citizens doing our part to keep our streets and community clean and neat and not bragging about it but just doing it. Also not trying to intimidate others by dirtying up close to their property. Try and do the right thing and quit trying to make yourself look good, cause no one really cares.
sistersville citzen

Marietta, OH

#22 Jul 28, 2013
TylerResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how nice profanity and how ignorant ...once again...pay your bill and if there is a problem... talk to someone at the city building! As for street employees...there are four...one is out on medical leave and the other three are working...mostly emergencies like several leaks on the opposite ends of town. How do I know...I asked!
People instead of complaining and spreading lies...ask questions at the city building then tell the truth for a change!
ask questions at city hall and get lied to
store keeper

United States

#23 Jul 29, 2013
sistersville citzen wrote:
<quoted text>
First you get a blank stare. Then a lie.
The Gang

Marietta, OH

#24 Jul 30, 2013
store keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
This to is way off topic. John Moore just keeps trying to stir things up and that seems to be a game he likes to play. The real issue is keeping our town looking clean and neat. I hope we can all work towards that end.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 4, 2013
sistersville citzen wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You must be thinking about some of the former people who worked there because the ladies working in the City Building now are doing their best to fix and correct the issues and if they don't know something they tell you! They are also nice and polite but yet they end up bearing the brunt of everyone's anger. Stop being so negative and for once allow the ladies to correct years and years of problems!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26 Aug 4, 2013
store keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be thinking about the people who were in the City Building a year or so ago!
oldie fighting the tide

Marietta, OH

#27 Aug 5, 2013
My friend Junie should run for Mayor.
Losers of SV

United States

#28 Aug 8, 2013
Bancroft street is the trashiest. Smells like sewer down there and the houses look horrible. Go inside u will see what I'm saying.. filthy!
sistersville citzen

Marietta, OH

#29 Aug 8, 2013
where is bancroft street?>
Oldie

Marietta, OH

#30 Aug 8, 2013
somewhere in sistersville, ask the great people at the city building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sistersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) 14 hr Musikologist 20
Rexford street cheat May 19 John Dear 4
Henderson girl in middlebourne May 19 John Dear 2
News Council discusses wages May 18 Unknown 8
Missing You May 17 Awww 77
Jeremy Swartzmiller May 16 Jcho 1
I'm back Apr 25 readerFromreader 3
More from around the web

Sistersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE