Tom

Wheeling, WV

#1318 Dec 20, 2012
old sistersville resident wrote:
<quoted text>So MOVE OUT!
everybody keeps hoping that you will
dangerousdaneerf an

Marietta, OH

#1319 Dec 25, 2012
Wonder when the new garbage truck will be arriving?
Ahhhhhhh

United States

#1320 Dec 26, 2012
LOL.. stupid is as stupid ...as stupid does .. isnt that right Rick.
Mark

United States

#1321 Dec 26, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>everybody keeps hoping that you will
and leave us with no city clerk?
Ron Sternest

Marietta, OH

#1322 Dec 26, 2012
Ahhhhhhh wrote:
LOL.. stupid is as stupid ...as stupid does .. isnt that right Rick.
What the hell is that sopposed to mean?
old sistersville resident

United States

#1323 Dec 27, 2012
dangerousdaneerfan wrote:
Wonder when the new garbage truck will be arriving?
Why? are you hungry ?
dangerousdaneerf an

Marietta, OH

#1324 Dec 28, 2012
old sistersville resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? are you hungry ?
A new garbage truck was supposed to have been ordered back in April and they raised our garbage rates to help pay for it. We currently are borrowing trucks from New Mat and Marietta until the new truck arrives. So again I ask where is the new garbage truck????
Ron Sternest

Marietta, OH

#1325 Dec 28, 2012
dangerousdaneerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
A new garbage truck was supposed to have been ordered back in April and they raised our garbage rates to help pay for it. We currently are borrowing trucks from New Mat and Marietta until the new truck arrives. So again I ask where is the new garbage truck????
Go check McCoy Ave., it may have fallen in that big hole in the street.
New Gal

Fairmont, WV

#1326 Jan 23, 2013
What hole?
3 posts removed
old sistersville resident

United States

#1330 Jan 30, 2013
New Gal wrote:
What hole?
if you're talking about me you better stop it or I'll have my husband call you names and he's pretty good at it
newgal

Fairmont, WV

#1331 Feb 2, 2013
old sistersville resident wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're talking about me you better stop it or I'll have my husband call you names and he's pretty good at it
I was simply asking about the hole on McCoy - I don't even know you nor do I know what names you are accusing me of calling you. Some of the people who post on here need some medication for paranoia.
Don

United States

#1332 Feb 2, 2013
I would have to agree with you. People that live here know that the landlord tried to swear these good peoples names.
old sistersville resident

Marietta, OH

#1333 Feb 3, 2013
From The REAL OLD SISTERSVILLE ESIDENT, that last post was not for me...I do not have a husband, I AM A MALE! I have no idea what the FAUX poster was babbling about. As far as the leMasters go, theyhave been maligned by this asshole and his dirty filth wife, in every subject, on every site. These fools totally destroyed their beautiful, CLEAN, home in a rental that went bad...by them. They even ruined the inground pool they were entrusted with. Stole things like the big Flat Screen TV. The LeM,sters had thought they had found the perfect tenants, they loved these new people, even making strides to introduce them to their new neighbors,...the couple was so sweet sugar wouldn't melt in their mouths....AND THEN...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE IN THEIR SICK MINDS. Come to find out, thru Police Investigations, that they had done this to at least 2 other HomeOwners. for no apparent reason. Note to Homowners...DO A POLICE AND INTERNET SEARCH ON YOUR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS,BEFORE YOU SIGN THE LEASE!
newgal

Fairmont, WV

#1334 Feb 3, 2013
old sistersville resident wrote:
From The REAL OLD SISTERSVILLE ESIDENT, that last post was not for me...I do not have a husband, I AM A MALE! I have no idea what the FAUX poster was babbling about. As far as the leMasters go, theyhave been maligned by this asshole and his dirty filth wife, in every subject, on every site. These fools totally destroyed their beautiful, CLEAN, home in a rental that went bad...by them. They even ruined the inground pool they were entrusted with. Stole things like the big Flat Screen TV. The LeM,sters had thought they had found the perfect tenants, they loved these new people, even making strides to introduce them to their new neighbors,...the couple was so sweet sugar wouldn't melt in their mouths....AND THEN...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE IN THEIR SICK MINDS. Come to find out, thru Police Investigations, that they had done this to at least 2 other HomeOwners. for no apparent reason. Note to Homowners...DO A POLICE AND INTERNET SEARCH ON YOUR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS,BEFORE YOU SIGN THE LEASE!
Thank you for clarifying - I didn't even notice that the two "old Sistersville Resident" posting had two different locations. I am not on here to cause any problems and didn't understand where all her babbling was coming from. Like you, I am sick and tired of reading all the bashing of the Lemasters - I too am aware that they have a history of the behavior and fraud that the Lemasters have had to endure. I hope the Lemasters have the last laugh.
HDM

United States

#1335 Feb 3, 2013
newgal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for clarifying - I didn't even notice that the two "old Sistersville Resident" posting had two different locations. I am not on here to cause any problems and didn't understand where all her babbling was coming from. Like you, I am sick and tired of reading all the bashing of the Lemasters - I too am aware that they have a history of the behavior and fraud that the Lemasters have had to endure. I hope the Lemasters have the last laugh.
Lemasters remember the ip address identifier ... Keep tooting your own horn and responding in second person to your own replies. I am sure PA told you to leave these people alone... remember now ? And new gal if you dont want to see it then stay off here .....RICK!!
dangerousdaneerf an

Marietta, OH

#1336 Feb 6, 2013
Saw in today's Star News in the legal section that there will be a public hearing at the Sistersville Fire Hall on Monday, Feb 11 concerning the extention of sewage to Hanford City.
dangerousdaneerf an

Marietta, OH

#1337 Feb 8, 2013
Sorry, but I misread the paper. 7pm City Hall on Monday night.
tiger pride

United States

#1338 Feb 12, 2013
Jojojosie wrote:
Well then, I guess everything is ok in Sistersville once again. So glad to get all the negativity behind us and be able to move ahead with productive plans.I saw the lights are up in the park and they look nice. There are even new displays. See, the Com Imp fee does go for good things. People sure can overdramatize things trying to get good elected officials into trouble. I'm just glad it didn't work.Full steam ahead!
The Comm Imp fee is for street paving, but we already pay a street fee. Do your homework. Also, why did the City Attorney resign? Who is the new attorney ?
Tom

Salem, WV

#1339 Feb 12, 2013
tiger pride wrote:
<quoted text>
The Comm Imp fee is for street paving, but we already pay a street fee. Do your homework. Also, why did the City Attorney resign? Who is the new attorney ?
Yes we do pay a so called street fee and get very little for it. The poor people over at Klondike Ave get nothing for there street fee. The fire truck and ambulance both bottom out going on an emergency run over there. Goes to show you that fox doesn't care about some people
George

Salem, WV

#1340 Feb 12, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do pay a so called street fee and get very little for it. The poor people over at Klondike Ave get nothing for there street fee. The fire truck and ambulance both bottom out going on an emergency run over there. Goes to show you that fox doesn't care about some people
Sure enough Tom, the entrance at the hospital fox said it was going to be repaired 4 months ago. What an a--hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sistersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
Paden City Music Thread (May '12) 15 hr Musikologist 30
Looking for no strings fun (Sep '16) May 16 Pipelinet 5
Billie Jo scott May 3 Ankle bitter 1
Billie Jo Scott May 3 Ankle bitter 1
Teacher sleeping with students May 2 Horny Boy 6
need a ride to parkerburg Apr 30 need a ride 1

Sistersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sistersville Mortgages