Is Larrys bar responsible for Shanes passing?

Posted in the Sissonville Forum

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MADD

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If i were the family of Robery Myers i would sue the pants off Larrys Bar and the Gandee family.

Drinking and driving has no boundaries whether it be on the interstate state going thr wrong way wipingout afamily or in the woods with family and friends.

Shain killed two men with his idiot style of living and someone needs held responsible.

Shain in my opinion MURDERED two people.

He is lucky he didn't wipe out a family before he headed into the woods.
LILO

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Apr 5, 2013
 
I use to drink and got in the car many times with someone I knew had been drinking too. Ppl who are altered by drinking or drugs don't count the cost. They had maybe done this pretty often.I had to grow up and become a Christian to look back and see how God protected me in my ignorance . Please I pray let someone else learn from this to be responsible .
Ummm

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MADD wrote:
If i were the family of Robery Myers i would sue the pants off Larrys Bar and the Gandee family.
Drinking and driving has no boundaries whether it be on the interstate state going thr wrong way wipingout afamily or in the woods with family and friends.
Shain killed two men with his idiot style of living and someone needs held responsible.
Shain in my opinion MURDERED two people.
He is lucky he didn't wipe out a family before he headed into the woods.
where does it say he was drinking in the news??? DD go to bars with their friends if i was the gandee family i would sue the hell out of you for slander
MADD

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Apr 5, 2013
 
Ummmm

Because the cause of death was accidental due to carbon monoxide the authorties do not need to reveal whether alchol was involved.

No it did not say he nor any of the three were drinking and NO it did not say they weren't.

People can just come to their own conclusion and my gut feeling tells me that leaving a bar at 3 in the morning headed muddin.....

Besides did you see the way that kid drank on the show? The boy got so drunk in Morgantown he took his shirt off in the club then went back to the apartment and passed out.
Ummm

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Apr 5, 2013
 
Like I said I hope the families sue you for slander! You look ignorant assuming things! And if you knew any of them you would know a lot of times they were acting drunk! So dont assume things!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Apr 5, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
Ummmm
Because the cause of death was accidental due to carbon monoxide the authorties do not need to reveal whether alchol was involved.
No it did not say he nor any of the three were drinking and NO it did not say they weren't.
People can just come to their own conclusion and my gut feeling tells me that leaving a bar at 3 in the morning headed muddin.....
Besides did you see the way that kid drank on the show? The boy got so drunk in Morgantown he took his shirt off in the club then went back to the apartment and passed out.
Your total, blatant, ignorance as to whether or not the driver was drinking or drunk makes your whole statement useless and worthless. Getting drunk in M'town has nothing to do with their deaths. Pull that head out of your azz, you look funny walkin around like that. You should be sued for being such a moron

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Apr 5, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
Ummmm
Because the cause of death was accidental due to carbon monoxide the authorties do not need to reveal whether alchol was involved.
No it did not say he nor any of the three were drinking and NO it did not say they weren't.
People can just come to their own conclusion and my gut feeling tells me that leaving a bar at 3 in the morning headed muddin.....
Besides did you see the way that kid drank on the show? The boy got so drunk in Morgantown he took his shirt off in the club then went back to the apartment and passed out.
If it is beyond you to think that Shain just might have been responsible enough that night to not be drunk, then it is beyond us to think you have anything more useful to add to the debate
More tha likely

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Apr 5, 2013
 
In the grand scheme of things i'd say yes
Bar Tender

Hollidaysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Apr 5, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
Ummmm
Because the cause of death was accidental due to carbon monoxide the authorties do not need to reveal whether alchol was involved.
No it did not say he nor any of the three were drinking and NO it did not say they weren't.
People can just come to their own conclusion and my gut feeling tells me that leaving a bar at 3 in the morning headed muddin.....
Besides did you see the way that kid drank on the show? The boy got so drunk in Morgantown he took his shirt off in the club then went back to the apartment and passed out.
I used to be a bar tender and I can tell you LOTS of people hang out in a bar until 3:00 a.m. without being drunk!!! Just because you're in a bar having fun doesn't mean you're drunk so stop saying nasty things about this kid and go look in the mirror and see the horrible person you are and TRY to become a nicer, better person. Let this family alone.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Apr 5, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
If i were the family of Robery Myers i would sue the pants off Larrys Bar and the Gandee family.
Drinking and driving has no boundaries whether it be on the interstate state going thr wrong way wipingout afamily or in the woods with family and friends.
Shain killed two men with his idiot style of living and someone needs held responsible.
Shain in my opinion MURDERED two people.
He is lucky he didn't wipe out a family before he headed into the woods.
You make a lot of assumptions in your comments/suggestions. I don't doubt that all of these boys were drinking and likely to the point of intoxication. However what if it were Robert who insisted on going muddin, what if Larry had insisted on them catching a cab,... Regardless, all are dead. If you're going to take the "someones to blame" approach, hell, why not sue the grandparents, great GPs, GG GPs, hell Adam and Eve while you're at it. I understand your cause (MADD) takes a critical stand on all things D and D, but do you not feel that the final outcome to this situation is just that, final?
MADD

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Apr 5, 2013
 
darrellg

Nope.
1 post removed
Rest

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Apr 5, 2013
 
Well for one Larry passed away. They were having fun doing what they do. Freak accident. That's it. Leave them in peace to rest
Darrellg

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Apr 5, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
darrellg
Nope.
Well in that case I would say that you are beyond reasonable. I dont wish hardship on anyone but I believe if it should happen in your life/family you would reconsider.
Disturbed

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Apr 6, 2013
 
Well I still think Larry's should shut down or be shut down the drugs there are worse than any other and the owner is an ass! He serves minors ( isn't Tyler from buck wild under 21?) I've been there at least 20 times while he was there drinker than a skunk. The owner is always letting minors in . As a matter of fact the night in question he wouldn't let ppl in because he has a truck load of minors in there drunk off their ass! Not assuming ... I left because of it !!! I refuse to go party with a bunch of children. Shaine was being served drinks after being barely able to stand , but that's the norm that guy never cuts anyone off when they've had too much and if I'm not mistaken since they were announcing they are going mudding and were leaving drunk then Larry's bar should have and could have stopped them from going . That bartender drives women home all the time so y not these men?? And now to make themselves look good they are "donating half of their sales " I hear and that's prob just a scam and pathetic way to get business. Wonder how much will actually b given ...not as much as is actually raised I'm sure .
cierrah

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Apr 6, 2013
 
Larrys is responisble cause he knew shain and shouldve told shain look man your driving so i dont think you should get that wasted heres some water and go home and be safe... Shain wouldve done that.. So larrys is responisble...
No

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Apr 6, 2013
 
cierrah wrote:
Larrys is responisble cause he knew shain and shouldve told shain look man your driving so i dont think you should get that wasted heres some water and go home and be safe... Shain wouldve done that.. So larrys is responisble...
Bar is not responsible! The network is responsible due to they condone this behavior!
buckwild

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Apr 6, 2013
 
dc mainstreet wrote:
just a stupid show full of tards and welfare pos's. I am sure their parents are very proud as to how they helped their children turn out. They're tardos too.
Let me tell u something

u did not have a gun, towared your head while you were watching,buckwild did you.

they were not a bunch of retards,u stupid thug,

seems me like you were jelious.duh

and there parents,are wonderful people,

people like you make good people look bad,you are a low life person for saying that stuff,well im not going to say anymore,right now
that makes me look as stupid as you,you dont no them so leave it alone,family is hurting enough,with out your smart mouth.
buckwild

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Apr 6, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
If i were the family of Robery Myers i would sue the pants off Larrys Bar and the Gandee family.
Drinking and driving has no boundaries whether it be on the interstate state going thr wrong way wipingout afamily or in the woods with family and friends.
Shain killed two men with his idiot style of living and someone needs held responsible.
Shain in my opinion MURDERED two people.
He is lucky he didn't wipe out a family before he headed into the woods.
/ you no good for nothing,u need a good ass whooping,saying that he was resp,for them dieing,f you

im sure,shain didnt make anyone get in is bronco,that night,and it was there choice getting in there with him,yel u would sue,just to get money,spunger,u all are so sick,shain did not kill no ome,they were parked stuck up in mud,fell asleep,u no good 4 nothing,shain would give any one a ride,or go mudding, his uncle,and a friend.
were with him,he didnt murder no one,they could have got out of the bronco,anytime they wanted,shain would not have stoped them,so
get off the stupid stuff,i am glad though you are keeping this on topix,and no where else,and were you there how do you no they were drunk or anything else,you dont, you just want to write on here to get you a couple minutes,fame,jelious or what,,,,ever,you better hope u never go in a place, where there friends are,and say what you did,calling him a murder,you netter be careful who you say this to,you will get your ass kicked,everyone loved shain that live, just about every where,well singing off skunker,yell thats write,skunker,post your real name on here and no fake one,i dont have to ,cause i have respect for people,like the gandies,and wasnt saying things like you are,,duh.
buckwild

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Apr 6, 2013
 
MADD wrote:
Ummmm
Because the cause of death was accidental due to carbon monoxide the authorties do not need to reveal whether alchol was involved.
No it did not say he nor any of the three were drinking and NO it did not say they weren't.
People can just come to their own conclusion and my gut feeling tells me that leaving a bar at 3 in the morning headed muddin.....
Besides did you see the way that kid drank on the show? The boy got so drunk in Morgantown he took his shirt off in the club then went back to the apartment and passed out.
Didnt, you post that you hated that stupid show,buckwild,well whats this,you must have watched it alot to have seen,him take his shirt off,and go pass out,duh,people read this,and see if it sounds to you that this person,is wanting attention,something,mtv didnt give him,lol watch what you say we can read between the lines,lolololol
viewer

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Apr 6, 2013
 
Shain had probably had driven through those trails and mudholes a thousand times and I'd think he would have known where parts of them were way too deep to get through. I noticed that his passenger side headlight was completely missing and I can't help wondering if maybe had he been able to see where he was going better (by having both headlights working) if he might have not ended up stuck in that spot which was obviously way too deep for his truck.

It's a tragic event however it happened, but maybe it all came down to a bad headlight. In the end the result is the same and I have nothing but sympathy for everyone affected by these deaths.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Sissonville Forum right now

Search the Sissonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Just sayin 43,325
Tara Phillips pregnant again 2 hr Loser 1
craig thaxton did it 2 hr Loser 13
IS A WOMANS first love her true love 3 hr Wow 49
Old Campbell furniture store 3 hr Wolf 52
Trailer Hood Yo! 3 hr Den 2
Alecia page 3 hr Gal 29
•••
•••
•••
Sissonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sissonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••