First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wats up wit this

New York, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
I heard he is sleeping with his ugly nasty toothless sister-n-law jennifer smells thats gross anybody know the trueth
lol12345

New York, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
wats up wit this wrote:
I heard he is sleeping with his ugly nasty toothless sister-n-law jennifer smells thats gross anybody know the trueth
lol who knows she sleeps with anybody that has pills or dope an if hes on nervepills he will stick it to anybody an that rumor has been going around for years so its prob true hes been stayn at her apartment an her husband hasnt been there so put it all together crap sticks together
nikki

New York, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
lol12345 wrote:
<quoted text>lol who knows she sleeps with anybody that has pills or dope an if hes on nervepills he will stick it to anybody an that rumor has been going around for years so its prob true hes been stayn at her apartment an her husband hasnt been there so put it all together crap sticks together
hahahaha iv been wondern the whole time we was together for almost two years im glad som1 else is curious bout it i think its totally true iv heard there was text that sum1seen in his phone that was from jen that said i cant wait for u to com over so i can hold u an she use to tell me if i hit him or anything she wud kick my ass hahaha everytime we wud fight he wud go to her place so put it all together she got 3or4guys runin in an out prob all run the train choochoo i was told chris set up craig the otherday told him to com up there an two or three guys com out an beat him up thats the only way these pussies from sissyville know how to take care of sum1.....i will admit im small an i fight dirty but i do it myself.....im glad she took him less drama for me they can hav each other they are dirtydirty
haha

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2012
nikki wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha iv been wondern the whole time we was together for almost two years im glad som1 else is curious bout it i think its totally true iv heard there was text that sum1seen in his phone that was from jen that said i cant wait for u to com over so i can hold u an she use to tell me if i hit him or anything she wud kick my ass hahaha everytime we wud fight he wud go to her place so put it all together she got 3or4guys runin in an out prob all run the train choochoo i was told chris set up craig the otherday told him to com up there an two or three guys com out an beat him up thats the only way these pussies from sissyville know how to take care of sum1.....i will admit im small an i fight dirty but i do it myself.....im glad she took him less drama for me they can hav each other they are dirtydirty
funny funny u wanna call some1 dirtydirty when u just as nasty u ain't shit u r shit
nikki

New York, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>funny funny u wanna call some1 dirtydirty when u just as nasty u ain't shit u r shit
great com back oh well haha hater i dont give a f*ck wat u or anybody gots to say u only comentd on wat i said ur a hater an com sayit to my face bet u wont cuz u hiden under haha i know im funny ima f*ckn comedy show soo f*ck off an die an do sissyville a favor one less smut wud do some good f*cku and hav a nice day
nikki

New York, NY

#6 Jun 5, 2012
An just for the record i kickd chris out an i dont want him back im not lookn for him either but when i c him ima f*ck him up there is one stop light in sissyville ima c him sometime an i hav no record im clean its time i catch a charge i think ima make it a good one iv lost everythng because of him so iv got nothing to lose im not putn all the blame on him so dont get it twistd its my fault that i stayd with him as long as i did
chris cranfield

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2012
thats rite
hmmmm

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jun 5, 2012
funny u wanna say u lost it all cause him take blame 4 u self u aint clean dirty bitch u need 2 stop beatin ur kids and take care of em oh thats rite u aint got them either
nikki

New York, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
funny u wanna say u lost it all cause him take blame 4 u self u aint clean dirty bitch u need 2 stop beatin ur kids and take care of em oh thats rite u aint got them either
hmmmm thats wat u do wit nutz n ur mouth u cant read i said im not putn all the blame on him stupid b*tch mind ur own business an shows how much u knw i do hav my kids except for when im at work so f*ck off smut
truth

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 5, 2012
pretty sure there are sissy's everywhere and sounds like u are one fighting on the internet! LOL! leave sissonville alone, good and bad ppl everywhere, grow up SISSONVILLE is the name
nikki wrote:
An just for the record i kickd chris out an i dont want him back im not lookn for him either but when i c him ima f*ck him up there is one stop light in sissyville ima c him sometime an i hav no record im clean its time i catch a charge i think ima make it a good one iv lost everythng because of him so iv got nothing to lose im not putn all the blame on him so dont get it twistd its my fault that i stayd with him as long as i did
smh

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 5, 2012
why not call cps instead of posting on here. protect children dont make their business public
hmmmm wrote:
nikki

New York, NY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
chris cranfield wrote:
thats rite
f*ck off go nope one an rip someone off u theif an unoriginal prick "thats rite"is jays line u cant use ur own words an aint it funny noone comments on any other post but mine f*ck all u haters im not the one that startrd this topic i just comented on it cuz i think its f*ckn funny so put that in ur flask an cook it cmc
nikki

New York, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
smh wrote:
why not call cps instead of posting on here. protect children dont make their business public <quoted text>
i totally agree wit u i dont beat either of my children they are just haten on me iv never even smacked my oldest an he will tell u my youngest is adhd an o.d.d an no dont get it twistd its not frim using drugs his daddy has it to anyway iv had to smack his butt a few times but they put him on meds an he his alot better these people wana involve my children thats where they f*ckd up cuz i knw who it is an wat goes around coms around an they wana talk sh*t chris got kids he dont see i had to lie to them all time on the phone an say daddys not hear cuz he wudnt get on the phone im not a bad mom an my kids rather b wit me than wit my parents or their dads but i beat them huh so goahead call cps i mite make a few reports myself then since everyone talkn smack an wana bring my kids up in the mix call cps my name is nicole omecinski an i work at wendys i dont hav anything to hide like younz do behind false names
ttaad

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 5, 2012
all of the above should be locked in jail...and no i'm never checking this again so feel free to fire back...garbage
nikki

New York, NY

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Ill b at my sons baseball game at sissonville high school feel free to com slurr me to my face but please have some respect ill meet yall somewhere else im not doing this sh*t in front of my kids an iv made my point plenty of times im done wit this topix bullsh*t all this is is a joke an drama an haters can hide behind false names an slurr whomever
Dontbeahyprocrit e

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 5, 2012
U are just as nasty as she is!!! And no u don't take care of ur kids, u dont have them u got locked up just like he did cuz u are a jar whore as well!!! So don't be trying to act all innocent. U love the dope just as much as they do u are a pussy u are the one who runs there mouth more then anybody I know. Ur just mad becuz Jennifers pussy is better then urs. U need to get a life that is why u lost ur trailer becuz u was all about cmc cooking that shit up. So talk shit about jennifer but even though she aint got no teeth she still looks ten times better then ur skanky ass. And u said something about ur son being on meds and it helps him how is that so when u take them or sell them. So u shouldn't put someone down when they are already low u outta be ashamed of urself cuz lord knows uve had low times and are still having them. I can also bet money that Jennifer would stomp ur asssssssssss if u came up in her face. All u are is a fake ass, shit talking,jar whore who is trying to paint the kettle black when ur ass is so deep in that kettle that u keep that shit a brewing. And don't be mad becuz cmc don't want u anymore everybody knows HE is also in love with Jennifer it ain't just her and he has been for years.
truedat

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jun 5, 2012
hells no she aint got her kids she aint never got them surprised cps didnt take them away AGAIN!! she aint got no trailor neither she worthless shit talkin meth head
fmh

Hurricane, WV

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Nikki, The best thing you could do for Sissonville is to move out. You wont fight in front of your kids at a ball game but you dont hesitate to hide yours and Chris's dope in your childrens bed room. Thats about as low breed as you can get.
lol

New York, NY

#19 Jun 6, 2012
Is this the same Chris who used to date Melissa and beat the shit out of her regularly?? Still a bunch of meth heads???
???

New York, NY

#20 Jun 6, 2012
chris cranfield wrote:
thats rite
u r such a waste of space!!! Why don't u get a real job instead of slinging dope all day?? U think ur big shit making meth!! U r destroying everything u touch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Asbury 3 hr i think soo 24
IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 3 hr Tryto 234
Trailer Hood Yo! (Apr '14) 4 hr Nikki 27
House burned down!!!! 11 hr Law Guy 40
Devin Thaxton Fri Let Them Bleed 5
Crushes Fri GoHo 3
heather and andy couldn't adopt from humane she... Fri Den 5
Sissonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web