Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Why are people puting Raymond down????? It's not like he is the ONLY person in the world who has made mistakes in his life..... you live and you learn from what you go though and that is all that matters.... I have known Raymond for a long time and I for one will say that he is a great person who just took the wrong path for a while... he is doing much better and everyone should look at the positive instead of always focusing on the negative things about people..... everyone who is making these nasty comments would feel really bad if they got down and out and Raymond was the only one there to help them when they needed somebody..... think before you judge someone guys
Jami Y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

This is crazy! I remember when all that was said to have "happened" n I don't believe in a million years he ever did it! Raymond has a great heart! I have known him since we were little, and their were time I wanted to whoop his ass myself but but ill always have a place for Raymond in my heart he has always been a good friend! He would give the shirt off his back to a complete stranger! We have all done stuff we ain't proud of in the past but ay least he is working n trying to turn things around that's more than I can say for most around here...keep your head up Raymond <3
Kacey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Justme wrote:
Why are people puting Raymond down????? It's not like he is the ONLY person in the world who has made mistakes in his life..... you live and you learn from what you go though and that is all that matters.... I have known Raymond for a long time and I for one will say that he is a great person who just took the wrong path for a while... he is doing much better and everyone should look at the positive instead of always focusing on the negative things about people..... everyone who is making these nasty comments would feel really bad if they got down and out and Raymond was the only one there to help them when they needed somebody..... think before you judge someone guys
I totally agree with you!!! I myself love Raymond to death! He like a little brother to me. As Jamie Y said. I would of liked to kicked his butt a few times myself. But he is great person and under his tough guy act he is very sweet. You are very right about him helping someone. One day these jerks may need something and the sad thing is... Raymond would go out of his way to help them or anyone he could!!
friend

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Kacey wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you!!! I myself love Raymond to death! He like a little brother to me. As Jamie Y said. I would of liked to kicked his butt a few times myself. But he is great person and under his tough guy act he is very sweet. You are very right about him helping someone. One day these jerks may need something and the sad thing is... Raymond would go out of his way to help them or anyone he could!!
you are very right, he would help anyone who need help. And everyone makes mistakes so I don't know why they are talking so bad about Raymond, he is human to and now he is on a straighter path :)
jezzzyyy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Ya know i have looked over what people have said about raymond an some things is true but alot of it bullsh*t! Yea hr hasent been ther for his kids that much but he loves his boys he might not show it but he duzzz! An yea he may have been on drugs ther for awile but he is doing much better! I dont care who you are everyone has an addicktion in this world it may not be drugs but whats the diff? I have been a good friend of his for years yea i hate soke of the things he has done but at the same time he also duz alot for people. He have me a place to lay my head for awile when i was having problems. But because i am a friend duz not mean i am taking up for him yeas he duz need to grow the f**k up an be yher for his boys an get away from the srupid shit! But just because this boy has some problems duz that give u the right to sit on here an talk shit? No it dnt think its right an i think if u have a problem with him u need to take it up with him THANKS a BUNCH") an for the girl that sId he raped somone go take that bullshit somewere elsss!!
SIgg

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

jezzzyyy wrote:
Ya know i have looked over what people have said about raymond an some things is true but alot of it bullsh*t! Yea hr hasent been ther for his kids that much but he loves his boys he might not show it but he duzzz! An yea he may have been on drugs ther for awile but he is doing much better! I dont care who you are everyone has an addicktion in this world it may not be drugs but whats the diff? I have been a good friend of his for years yea i hate soke of the things he has done but at the same time he also duz alot for people. He have me a place to lay my head for awile when i was having problems. But because i am a friend duz not mean i am taking up for him yeas he duz need to grow the f**k up an be yher for his boys an get away from the srupid shit! But just because this boy has some problems duz that give u the right to sit on here an talk shit? No it dnt think its right an i think if u have a problem with him u need to take it up with him THANKS a BUNCH") an for the girl that sId he raped somone go take that bullshit somewere elsss!!
You're not only ignorant, you're one of his worthless friends.
to the real catfish

Sandyville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I'm still your friend do do.
Molly

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

And what makes you think that you're qualified to call someone worthless? It's pretty bad you have to talk shit on here...that seems like a pretty good qualification of "worthless" to me; and, just by the way, he IS taking care of his children and has a job. It's always good to check and make sure all of your facts are correct.
Molly

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

It's hilarious what people will say behind a fake name. What makes you qualified to call someone "worthless"? It would seem to me that if you have to talk about someone and hide your identity that maybe you shouldn't say anything at all. By the way, he IS taking care of his children and DOES have a job. Always nice to check and see if all of your "facts" are correct.
Courtney

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Raymond is one of the best guys I know, he would do anything for anyone he mades mistakes but everyone does, & I'm sure all the stories going around aren't true.
truefact

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Hey Molly, I did drugs with your mom the other night.
hello losers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

They can try and say whatever they want about Raymond, its because he's f*cking them both XD he cheats on every girl. He should just light himself on fire.
Molly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Hey (truefact).
Makes you a badass talking about someones mom, doesn't it? I don't know who you are and quite frankly don't give a shit, but I'll tell you one thing, if you want to talk shit about MY mom I'd advise you to say it straight to my face. Period. Noone deserves to be talked about and esp. have a bullshit lie on HERE. And as for Raymond f*cking someone else that's 100% straight up bullshit.
Mollys MOM

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

truefact wrote:
Hey Molly, I did drugs with your mom the other night.
Well, TRUEFACT, seeing as this was posted on April 27, you must be out of your mind! My car has been broken down for almost two weeks now and my cousin, who is also my pastor, and his wife have been taking me where ever I have needed to go! So if there is something you need to say to me, or if you have a problem, PLEASE have the courtesy to come talk to me instead of getting on here running your mouth and making up lies like an ignorant idiot! I'll pray for you and I'll also have my pastor pray for you!!! God Bless!!
Mollys MOM

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

As for ALL of you jokers on here who keep bad mouthing Raymond, YES he has his days that I would like to choke him!!! But he has turned his life around!! HE IS NOT ON METH!!!!!!! He is a good father to his boys, and my daughter LOVES him!!!! So to ALL of you out there who have nothing better to do than to set around and try to cause other people pain and heartache.... WE WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
This dude

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

brett wrote:
I know this piece of white trash first hand, and let me say that everyone who is making nice comments about him is a liar. This man RAPED a girl in a high school and threatened her with DEATH if she went to the police.
F*CK RAYMOND and F*CK anyone who thinks this kid deserves a single kind word! He belongs in prison, but living at his mommie's house for the rest of his life will have to do!
He'll overdose on meth someday soon and I will dance and piss on his grave! And I will gladly say this to his or your faces!
Betcha won't. You're just mad that he porked your girl. She was worried you'd find out so she said "rape". Dont be mad at him. It's your fault solely based on the fact that you knowingly were dating a girl who can't keep'em shut. Remember...it takes 2 to tango. You should be mad at her for being a lying little cumdumpster, not mad at him for something you yourself would have done if given the same circumstances. You, my friend, have been made a fool of by your own girl. So don't drag peoples names through the mud...It's not classy.
woo

Sandyville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

This dude wrote:
<quoted text> Betcha won't. You're just mad that he porked your girl. She was worried you'd find out so she said "rape". Dont be mad at him. It's your fault solely based on the fact that you knowingly were dating a girl who can't keep'em shut. Remember...it takes 2 to tango. You should be mad at her for being a lying little cumdumpster, not mad at him for something you yourself would have done if given the same circumstances. You, my friend, have been made a fool of by your own girl. So don't drag peoples names through the mud...It's not classy.
this guy is speaking truth lol
iknow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

P.o.s. needle junky hooking up with some little kid in the park no suprise I heard his mom dyked you and he is letting his kids hang around some little Ho! She has pictured of her and cortneys children on Facebook wow
piss off!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

iknow wrote:
P.o.s. needle junky hooking up with some little kid in the park no suprise I heard his mom dyked you and he is letting his kids hang around some little Ho! She has pictured of her and cortneys children on Facebook wow
Really. Because you know everything, right? Piss off! He's had a past. And I'm sure you have too!! He is not a needle junky. So get your shit straight before you run your mouth! No one cares what his mother does. She's a grown woman. And the little girl that has pix of the kids of FB also hangs out at Cortneys house. So what does it matter??
piss off!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

hello losers wrote:
They can try and say whatever they want about Raymond, its because he's f*cking them both XD he cheats on every girl. He should just light himself on fire.
aww did he break your heart sweetie? GET OVER IT! Stop talking crap

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Sissonville Forum right now

Search the Sissonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It aint big talk in a pool 15 min lol 21
kendra and wendys seaworld resort 19 min lol 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min fitness-guru 51,957
Karma served 29 min Justification 3
is it legal to date 2nd cousin 1 hr Wendi 24
Who's dumping on buzzard rock Walker Dr. 1 hr Wow 2
Caution 1 hr Amy 3
•••
•••
•••
Sissonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sissonville Jobs