One of the ppl on this show is Shane from thaxton hollow
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#167 Jun 23, 2012
Shain ******
Lol

Charleston, WV

#168 Jun 23, 2012
Whi cares this is old news a bunch of kids acting crazy just to get on tv .
It is what it is

Charleston, WV

#169 Aug 8, 2012
I wish when the people that are in this show would answer you when asked about it, also all the people in this buck wild will regret everything they say and do later,on in there life smh
Will

Saint Albans, WV

#170 Aug 8, 2012
When does it air?
Who knows

Charleston, WV

#171 Aug 8, 2012
Did they get there tax credit so it can air?
DWB187

Charleston, WV

#172 Aug 15, 2012
Who knows wrote:
Did they get there tax credit so it can air?
A tax credit is not a film permit. You do not have to have one in order to film or to show your product (be it in theaters or on TV). A tax credit is merely a filming discount created to save filmmakers and studios money so that they will be enticed to bring business to WV more often. MTV was denied the tax credit because of the defamatory nature of this show. All that means is that they didn't get the discount. They decided to film anyway and WILL be airing the show either this fall or early next year. They are hoping it will be a replacement show for the equally infamous Jersey Shore.

The tax credit was credited to entice Hollywood to start shooting films and shows here in the state...and possibly buidling studio spaces at some future point, thereby bringing more jobs and business to this state. It is a POSITIVE thing for WV, something that this show will NOT be.
DWB187

Charleston, WV

#173 Aug 15, 2012
Also, no airdate has been announced yet and at this stage, it isn't likely to air in August or September as originally announced. A January premiere is more likely at this point.
Question

Elkview, WV

#174 Oct 1, 2012
Does anyone know if this show is going to air?
Not in WV

Charleston, WV

#175 Oct 1, 2012
This was not even filmed in WV. This was filmed in Texas. So many (NOT ALL) people from all over WV believe everything they hear. Here is a link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839426/locations
not it wv

United States

#176 Oct 1, 2012
that is buck wild the movie about

"A hunting vacation goes horribly awry for 4 friends after they accidentally shoot the lease's land owner"
Animal

Charleston, WV

#177 Oct 1, 2012
That is a different production, dumb ass!! Save up and buy a clue, how bout it.
Vill

Charleston, WV

#178 Oct 1, 2012
Not in WV wrote:
This was not even filmed in WV. This was filmed in Texas. So many (NOT ALL) people from all over WV believe everything they hear. Here is a link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839426/locations
. This show was filmed in wv I seen and spoke to the MTV crew myself .... So yes it was filmed in Sissonville wv charleston wv and other areas if wv not sure if it was also filmed in other states .... But I no it was all of Sissonville saw there film crew just about everyday over the summer they all drove the same SUV but different colors
Vill

Charleston, WV

#179 Oct 1, 2012
Don't no why that posted twic
Derka der

Saint Albans, WV

#180 Nov 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="j.w. "]I heard Ashley Whitt was on it to??????[/QUOTE]

She is, Jesse Boardman was, And Sawla amin or however you spell her name is on it. A bunch of kids from sissonsville, Otta be hilarious
1 post removed
Jake

Charleston, WV

#182 Nov 25, 2012
My god would some of you people lose the inferiority complex. This show will not doom WV more than it already is. Until the drug problem in WV and America is improved (never) our image will stay as is. Who cares what people think! If you are trashy then you are trashy. If you are an educated, respectable human being then that's what you are. All WV'ians are not stupid and senseless redneck druggies.... Also WV can become cultured if the newer generations are educated and break the mold. This is not referring to everyone in the state because there are obviously smart, respectable people that live here. This is coming from a college graduate from Boone County, a very highly stereotyped county in this state. BTW I will be watching this show when it does air.
1 post removed
uh oh

Bronx, NY

#184 Nov 27, 2012
Well it's finally on mtv.com cast and all so get ready
sweetie

Charleston, WV

#185 Nov 29, 2012
sissonville child wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna Davis, shain Gandee, Joey Mulchy, Ashley Whitt, and a few other boys and girls from other places around wv. Anna Davis and Ashley Whitt are the biggest whore around. All they do is get drunk on the show and act like idiots. Poor girls go around telling people they work for MTV, they get paid like 500$ every week or every other week. They say it's good money, when really its just easy money. People on there are low life's. And I'm just talking about Anna and Ashley. Shain and Joey are the best people you'll ever meet. The girls are the ones that get on the show talkin shit about everyone in Sissonville and the guys just stand back and watch and ride 4 wheelers. There's nothing wrong with what the guys are doing. It's the girls who are making us look bad
I AGREE THEY ARE WHITE TRASH
1 post removed
Winslow

Charleston, WV

#187 Nov 29, 2012
Having raised my children in Sissonville, as well as growing up there myself, I am embarrassed that the local families allowed their children to appear in this program. At nineteen, parents can and should still have an influence on their children. Unfortunately, my kids did know one of these kids appearing on the program. However, they were also embarrassed by the antics and the additional bruising of Sissonville's reputation. I also have worked with the film office in the past and tax breaks are given because positive views of WV lead to more money spent in WV. Bad images don't bring in the tourists.

Since: Nov 12

Bronx, NY

#188 Nov 29, 2012
Jake wrote:
My god would some of you people lose the inferiority complex. This show will not doom WV more than it already is. Until the drug problem in WV and America is improved (never) our image will stay as is. Who cares what people think! If you are trashy then you are trashy. If you are an educated, respectable human being then that's what you are. All WV'ians are not stupid and senseless redneck druggies.... Also WV can become cultured if the newer generations are educated and break the mold. This is not referring to everyone in the state because there are obviously smart, respectable people that live here. This is coming from a college graduate from Boone County, a very highly stereotyped county in this state. BTW I will be watching this show when it does air.
I agree with you one hundred percent. Kids are going to be kids. It's not just in West Virginia where the drugs are it's everywhere you go. Its not just in West Virginia the kids are acting like this it's everywhere to. Yes West Virginia is beautiful and i thhink the show will be good for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can keep on sinning at Silas 16 min Crooked Halo 4
People 3 hr Girl 2
stealing spree 4 hr tired of it 1
Lucky socks at Subway yo! 7 hr hahi 71
carrie and jeremiah 20 hr crusin 3
Flinn Elem. (Jan '13) 20 hr nokoolaid4me 23
boo 20 hr No name 1
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE