same here

United States

#106 Apr 4, 2012
JEEEZUSS wrote:
THE SHOW DOES NOT EXIST, IT WAS AN IDEA BY JEFF TREMAINE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY BY A UP AND COMING PRODUCER. This kid with a camera thought Tremaine and Knoxville's work on Wild and Wonderful Whites was such a success at exploiting white trash. He thought it would be a lucrative venture to let redneck teenagers exploit there ignorance on national television. Considering the age of those involved, no permits can be issued. Hence, nothing will ever be made. I know all about this, considering Knoxville, Rake, Dunn(rip) and a few others have been close for some years... seems like no one else know a damn thing.
Btw u know nothing. I have been to two parties where they are filming and you have to sign a document by MTV of u don't want to be filmed. The pilot is done for the show. Ur completely wrong it will air around August or September these kids have been filming for a year now. The film Tuesday-sat they are off Monday and Sunday's.
same here

United States

#107 Apr 4, 2012
sissonville child wrote:
<quoted text>Anna Davis, shain Gandee, Joey Mulchy, Ashley Whitt, and a few other boys and girls from other places around wv. Anna Davis and Ashley Whitt are the biggest whore around. All they do is get drunk on the show and act like idiots. Poor girls go around telling people they work for MTV, they get paid like 500$ every week or every other week. They say it's good money, when really its just easy money. People on there are low life's. And I'm just talking about Anna and Ashley. Shain and Joey are the best people you'll ever meet. The girls are the ones that get on the show talkin shit about everyone in Sissonville and the guys just stand back and watch and ride 4 wheelers. There's nothing wrong with what the guys are doing. It's the girls who are making us look bad
except Shain is a racist redneck!!! That's not a good look either
same here

United States

#108 Apr 4, 2012
omg wrote:
What POSITIVE ever comes from WV anyway? I wouldnt party on national tv myself but more power to them for doing so. Good grief, there's more to life then driving an expensive SUV you cant afford, carrying knock off purses, and being a stay at home mommy while your loving hubby goes out and cheats on you at work. lol. Maybe these people will get the recognition they need to make something of themselves. I would suggest everyone who is complaining to get over it. It's going to happen and while these kids are becoming famous you will still be on topix secretly wishing you knew them because you are missing out on the glamour. Sad but true and you know it. lol. ;)
these kids are trash and don't wanna work so yea they will all be famous D list stars. Probably in about 3-4 years the whole crew can be on celebrity rehab. Because trash can't become famous. These kids all do drugs now and if they become famous it will make it very easy for them to supply their habit. This is a terrible idea.
same here

United States

#109 Apr 4, 2012
DagGum wrote:
This is all funny because ALL the kids on the show are from GW high school & the house they are staying in is near South Charleston! NICE TRY!
no their not. That's one part of it. They are all over wv. Filming in Boone county charleston, south charleston and sissonville.
same here

United States

#110 Apr 4, 2012
Snake wrote:
No one will regret the stuff they're going to do. Theyre gonna be going to MTV awards and partying with some famous people. I think they're going to have the times of their lives. Why are you do concerned that they made the wrong choices? These people are old enough to make their own decisions.
Really? Are they? Because when jersey shore was on MTV, actually hosting the pre party everyone on of those "stars" booed them and made fun of them. These kids won't blow up like
Jersey shore did. Don't get excited they won't become famous. I doubt If the show gets a second season.
same here

United States

#111 Apr 4, 2012
Vill wrote:
Why are all of these people giving interviews that are not cast on the show????????just wondering.
they ask u too.. Believe me I have been at a small gathering with 4-5 19-20 yr olds. A couple people were 21 and over and about two people were under 18. MTV showed up and brought 500$ or more in alcohol and said call people up we want to film. And the party started. What is being filmed will be distorted to think it went down another way. If it wasn't for MtV these kids wouldn't be partying this hard. The class of 2006 was the last class that really partied hard. U missed out MTV these kids are phonies.
same here

United States

#112 Apr 4, 2012
jj wrote:
She is a $lut . Hopefully it shows on the show
it does lol.. The pilot, which is like the preview for the show that they will air on MTV like a month before the show really airs. Shows her having sex with one guy and then having sex with another in the same night!! She's a huge whore and MTV is eating it up!!
Get over it

United States

#113 Apr 4, 2012
same here wrote:
<quoted text>
it does lol.. The pilot, which is like the preview for the show that they will air on MTV like a month before the show really airs. Shows her having sex with one guy and then having sex with another in the same night!! She's a huge whore and MTV is eating it up!!
Lmao her parents should be so proud!
zebra print chick

Charleston, WV

#114 Apr 6, 2012
I know several of the kids that are on this show. Its disgusting really. I know that Ashley had sex with Joey and Shain in one night. Its basically Her and Anna having sex with all kinds of guys. I don't see how they think they are going to look doing shit like this. They just act like a bunch of sluts. As for Jesse Boardman, he is a loser who can't take care of his baby, because he is too busy doing drugs and shit with Matt Morgan and other losers that aren't going to amount to anything. At least the kids in the WVU film of shmacked are going to college and going to grow up and have a career. What a lovely world we live in! lol
CRB

Mount Laurel, NJ

#115 Apr 7, 2012
Mom wrote:
Iam. Not. a idiot. and why do you care if I made a typing error grow up I just stated the facts some of the people they are paying to interview are acting just plane crazy because it's a show from MTV and they may be filming on wolfpen but the girls in the show are from othere places and all of the people involved just need to be aware of how the show will make them look after all of the editing is done . They may not like what the see in the end !
Wow. Nice run on sentence.
SolidSnake

Walhonding, OH

#116 Apr 7, 2012
I don't care if the kids are whores, racist, and druggies. The fact here is is that they are gonna be famous and you all aren't. Why talk so much shit about them? You have to be jealous. I like Joey, Shane, and Ash. Everyone does bad things sometimes. If you didn't, you wouldn't be on Topix. So, leave them alone.
Jimmy Von Jimmers

Wheeling, WV

#117 Apr 7, 2012
nobody is going to be famous for this load of bull....the only people giving this subject positive feedback are either being filmed or are taking up for those who will be on the show. You're too blind to see that this is just another way of giving sissonville and west virginia a bad name...enjoy the nonsense. It'd be different if they took some of the successful people out of sissonville and made a show, but i guess it wouldn't be as entertaining as the low-lifes that "attempt to work through the hard times of today's economy as middle-class americans." lol.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#118 Apr 8, 2012
In reference to the comment of Ashley having sex with Shain and another guy on the same night while the show has been airing doesn't he (Shain) have a girlfriend named Cayla he has been living with the whole time this show has been filming? Has anyone that really totally honestly knows this to be true and not just a rumor had the decency to tell her what the heck happened so she can get the heck away from him before she sees this stupid show air on national television and it totally breaks her heart makes her look like a fool and totally devastates her?
STFU

Charleston, WV

#119 Apr 8, 2012
I would like to say, you are all idiots. You sit on topix talking about the show like you actually know what you are talking about, it's actually pretty HILARIOUS. For the record no one is doing drugs, this isnt Wild and Wonderful Whites & it's definitely not Jersey Shore. We actually have a lot of fun & of course we party sometimes but there is a lot more to our lives then just parties. You will all see as soon as it is aired, & a lot of people are going to be watching it for the simple fact that everyone will be able to relate to the characters & some of their life struggles. No one is making WV look bad, it's going to be a great show! WAIT AND SEE
Facts

New York, NY

#120 Apr 8, 2012
All the cast isn't just from Sissonville. Their homes range from Morgantown to Boone county. Its unfair to judge the entire cast based on Sissonville.
Jenny

Charleston, WV

#121 Apr 8, 2012
Some of the people from Morgantown and South Hills are really nice. One I know is going to law school.
Grrr!

Charleston, WV

#122 Apr 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
In reference to the comment of Ashley having sex with Shain and another guy on the same night while the show has been airing doesn't he (Shain) have a girlfriend named Cayla he has been living with the whole time this show has been filming? Has anyone that really totally honestly knows this to be true and not just a rumor had the decency to tell her what the heck happened so she can get the heck away from him before she sees this stupid show air on national television and it totally breaks her heart makes her look like a fool and totally devastates her?
I'm pretty sure she did leave him. That's what her fb says
alrighty

Charleston, WV

#123 Apr 9, 2012
No offense but I don't think those girls are the only whores in Sissonville, come on now really! Your just saying stuff because their going to be on a tv show, same thing happened/happens to Leah from teen mom. I think it's a dumb idea but hey so is a lot of shows. I went to school with all the ones from Sissonville and I have no idea why they would let MTV make them look like that for a little bit of cash, because this is going to be showed on tv and your parents, etc will see this and don't forget your unborn children will probably see this later on. Not something I would brag about, just saying!
yearite

Charleston, WV

#124 Apr 9, 2012
Is Jesse boardman on this show? I hear he is a DEADBEAT dad or Is that just his psycho baby momma spreading rumors?
yepppp

Charleston, WV

#125 Apr 9, 2012
Those of you who say you know the cast and the things they do, i would LOVE to see one of you all say it to their faces. I'm sure they have never done anything to you personally so why talk shit? To be honest, i think it's just pathetic jealous people that don't have a life. And to people calling the girls sluts, you're probably a slut yourself and it just makes you feel better to call others out. Just an opinion lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nikki1999 58,914
Tubby indicted his name is in today's Gazette 2 hr Lol 8
Ervin Page 2 hr ohmy 33
Is Goldtooths "Tooth" 10 or 14 karat gold? 2 hr Trooper 12
sissonville loses again!!!! 3 hr HaHaHa 48
Tubby is in Goltooths old cell 4 hr Ins 7
Dave & April Workman 5 hr Curious 5

Sissonville Jobs

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sissonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sissonville

Personal Finance