Liz

Westwood, MA

#544 Apr 1, 2013
Wtf?? Shane died? I want info
1 post removed
emmmaay

South San Francisco, CA

#546 Apr 1, 2013
my thoughts and prayers are with familes and friends. a sad day.
Stephanie

United States

#547 Apr 1, 2013
This is what makes this world so sad rip Shane gandy
poop

United States

#548 Apr 1, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
This is what makes this world so sad rip Shane gandy
You reap what u sow
prayers

United States

#549 Apr 1, 2013
Prayers going out to the Gandee family and Friends! May God be with you all during this time!
Damn

Attleboro, MA

#550 Apr 1, 2013
Anybody who bashed this show should be ashamed of themselves. Not for having an opinion , but for bashing the judgment of another

This poor kid died today at 21, who knew what his life had in store for him , You sure dont. And wether you approve of it or NOT , doesnt matter .ver

The sad part is the show must go on , and this will only help it. Ratings, Drama, Context is all amplified with the death of a young man .

Hopefully this will be a huge wake up call to the rest of the crew, partying is fun while it lasts but its not worth your life . Crusing into the trails in the middle of the night drunk is a death wish .

It was a breath of fresh air to watch you on the TV , a real , straight forward, wears his heart on his sleeve, hell of a good guy.
Its still trick of treat all year long,
RIP YOU WILL BE MISSED.
Sad mama

Shepherdsville, KY

#551 Apr 1, 2013
Damn wrote:
Anybody who bashed this show should be ashamed of themselves. Not for having an opinion , but for bashing the judgment of another
This poor kid died today at 21, who knew what his life had in store for him , You sure dont. And wether you approve of it or NOT , doesnt matter .ver
The sad part is the show must go on , and this will only help it. Ratings, Drama, Context is all amplified with the death of a young man .
Hopefully this will be a huge wake up call to the rest of the crew, partying is fun while it lasts but its not worth your life . Crusing into the trails in the middle of the night drunk is a death wish .
It was a breath of fresh air to watch you on the TV , a real , straight forward, wears his heart on his sleeve, hell of a good guy.
RIP YOU WILL BE MISSED.
AMEN. Shane's friends & family will be in my prayers.

Since: May 07

Sacramento, CA

#552 Apr 1, 2013
It was just a matter of time before something like this happened. Only saw the show once and all I saw was young adults demonstrating some of the stupidest, and unsafe behaviour I have ever witnessed. 4-wheeling and doing donuts in a pickup truck with passengers hanging on for dear life in the bed, riding ATVs without helmets, and most of the time appeared to be drinking while they were doing it. I told my wife after seeing it that I was shocked that they would even allow such a display of dangerous behaviour on tv, especially when it is aimed at teens. I also told her it wouldn't be long before somebody on this show bit the dust as a result of their stupidity.

While yes, I feel for the parents, friends, and relatives, this young man, he did get exactly what he was asking for. Leaving a bar at 3 am to go 4-wheeling. No doubt whatsoever that he was drunk, and should not have been behind the wheel. But as we know how classless and tasteless MTV is, they will continue on with the show so they can capitalize on his death to bring in more ratings. I'm sure there will be plenty of drinking in his honor at the funeral, and maybe the other girl on the show he keeps getting busted for oxycontin and heroin can hook everyone up with some dope to help with the grieving process.

Since: May 07

Sacramento, CA

#553 Apr 1, 2013
poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Where they murdered or car accident
I'd call it murder/suicide. Shane decided to drive drunk, and in the process killed himself and murdered two others. If you think that's harsh then obviously you've never known someone whose life was taken by a drunk driver. Once that happens you'll find you have little to no remorse for those who think they are fine to get behind the wheel while hammered and putting innocent lives at risk.
Life is short

Attleboro, MA

#554 Apr 1, 2013
Considering people are still being igorant and selfish posting rude comments ill bump this so you can read it again :

This poor kid died today at 21, who knew what his life had in store for him , You sure dont. And wether you approve of it or NOT , doesnt matter .

The sad part is the show must go on , and this will only help it. Ratings, Drama, Context is all amplified with the death of a young man

RIP YOU WILL BE MISSED.

And to everybody pointing fingers, remember when you point a finger you have 3 more fingers pointing right back at yourself.
1 post removed
The TRUTH

Barboursville, WV

#556 Apr 1, 2013
Ferenczy wrote:
It was just a matter of time before something like this happened. Only saw the show once and all I saw was young adults demonstrating some of the stupidest, and unsafe behaviour I have ever witnessed. 4-wheeling and doing donuts in a pickup truck with passengers hanging on for dear life in the bed, riding ATVs without helmets, and most of the time appeared to be drinking while they were doing it. I told my wife after seeing it that I was shocked that they would even allow such a display of dangerous behaviour on tv, especially when it is aimed at teens. I also told her it wouldn't be long before somebody on this show bit the dust as a result of their stupidity.
While yes, I feel for the parents, friends, and relatives, this young man, he did get exactly what he was asking for. Leaving a bar at 3 am to go 4-wheeling. No doubt whatsoever that he was drunk, and should not have been behind the wheel. But as we know how classless and tasteless MTV is, they will continue on with the show so they can capitalize on his death to bring in more ratings. I'm sure there will be plenty of drinking in his honor at the funeral, and maybe the other girl on the show he keeps getting busted for oxycontin and heroin can hook everyone up with some dope to help with the grieving process.

You are heartless and you are way out of line. How dare you. What if this one of your family members??
Anominity

Logan, WV

#557 Apr 1, 2013
U drink & drive u die
Curious

Ozark, MO

#558 Apr 1, 2013
Are we sure Shain was the driver? I know it was his truck but is it possible he would let someone else drive? Not that it matters at this point. A sad, sad day.
Anominity

Logan, WV

#559 Apr 1, 2013
Ferenczy wrote:
<quoted text>I'd call it murder/suicide. Shane decided to drive drunk, and in the process killed himself and murdered two others. If you think that's harsh then obviously you've never known someone whose life was taken by a drunk driver. Once that happens you'll find you have little to no remorse for those who think they are fine to get behind the wheel while hammered and putting innocent lives at risk.
Exactly! Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.
Ferenczy

Sacramento, CA

#560 Apr 1, 2013
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are heartless and you are way out of line. How dare you. What if this one of your family members??
Obviously you have never had an innocent friend or loved one die at the hands of a drunk driver. How dare me?? No, how dare he get behind the wheel while drunk. How dare those that were with him let him get behind the wheel.

I'll stand by my statement 1,000%. While I feel for his friends and family for losing a loved one, he chose to play with fire, and he got burned. This is not a tragedy, but a very preventable accident.
i know too

Elkhorn City, KY

#561 Apr 1, 2013
Let him without sin cast the first stone.
RIP

Bristol, VA

#562 Apr 1, 2013
Sources close to the death investigation say it's likely Shain died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
RIP

Bristol, VA

#563 Apr 1, 2013
Get the facts before posting...
Hmmmmmmm

Hurricane, WV

#564 Apr 1, 2013
Nothing has been said about these deaths being caused by a wreck. The only thing I have read is the vehicle was stuck in mud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nay!!!! hee-haw!!!!!! 2 hr lmao 1
Telephone line thieves 2 hr Charles Ervin 12
Swamp Fox Girls 11 hr breth o deth 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr RSM 4,245
News Shain Gandee's Emotional Funeral: Hundreds Arri... (Apr '13) Sep 17 billybob 20
Cricket calls them out Sep 16 Oink oink 4
Wreck on 21 Sep 15 Charles Ervin 4

Sissonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages