hhh

Lynchburg, VA

#22 Mar 20, 2012
that link shows the cast of people in the movie Buck Wild not the MTV show

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 20, 2012
lmao, okay guys my bad, that cast is from some b flick!!! lmao. can't find the cast of this new show anywhere.
JEEEZUSS

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 22, 2012
THE SHOW DOES NOT EXIST, IT WAS AN IDEA BY JEFF TREMAINE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY BY A UP AND COMING PRODUCER. This kid with a camera thought Tremaine and Knoxville's work on Wild and Wonderful Whites was such a success at exploiting white trash. He thought it would be a lucrative venture to let redneck teenagers exploit there ignorance on national television. Considering the age of those involved, no permits can be issued. Hence, nothing will ever be made. I know all about this, considering Knoxville, Rake, Dunn(rip) and a few others have been close for some years... seems like no one else know a damn thing.
??

New York, NY

#25 Mar 22, 2012
From what I understand they were up Wolf Pen filming just last night.
fact

United States

#26 Mar 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="??"]From what I understand they were up Wolf Pen filming just last night.[/QUOTE]

They were.. And it disgusts me that they are actually doing this show!
Jessie

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 22, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
They were.. And it disgusts me that they are actually doing this show!
Who was they filming? Do you know where at up wolf pen?
fact

United States

#28 Mar 22, 2012
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>Who was they filming? Do you know where at up wolf pen?
Somewhere around white tail lane. & don't know who.
SolidSnake

Walhonding, OH

#29 Mar 22, 2012
Joey and Shane gandy. I have no clue who else. I also know they're gonna film in Foodland.
Fred Crosthwaite

Charleston, WV

#30 Mar 22, 2012
This even isn't what the film is called its a reality show they was filming up "Wolf Pen" yesterday. The 22nd of march 2012
1 post removed
Fred Crosthwaite

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 22, 2012
I hear ya lol
name

New York, NY

#33 Mar 22, 2012
Fred Crosthwaite wrote:
This even isn't what the film is called its a reality show they was filming up "Wolf Pen" yesterday. The 22nd of march 2012
yes the name of the reality show is going to be 'Buck Wild'.
JEEEZUSS

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 22, 2012
They can film, yet they are doing so without a permit and without any type of future approval to release this show. So basically they are wasting money. In that town everyone thinks a camera is so cool and they can do whatever they want on film (take the current situation with the WVU party vids, and arrest made after the fact for instance). Why do you think they picked that location?
Randy Reciept

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 22, 2012
Just what Sissonville needs, the lowest of the white trash on camera.
Mom2012

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 22, 2012
They are filming today at wolf pen with Shane and they will be filming at buddybs and top spot because they both singed contracts you can search the show at MTV .com and they talk about it they are bribing every one with money to let them film paying them 500.00 to 600.00 dollars to let them film at a location. Sooooo sad they have filmed at Bp and other places all in the vill.
lol

New York, NY

#37 Mar 22, 2012
JEEEZUSS wrote:
They can film, yet they are doing so without a permit and without any type of future approval to release this show. So basically they are wasting money. In that town everyone thinks a camera is so cool and they can do whatever they want on film (take the current situation with the WVU party vids, and arrest made after the fact for instance). Why do you think they picked that location?
they just didn't receive a tax break those that are being filmed have signed releases to be filmed...yes they WILL be able to air the show...it's going to be like a red neck version of jersey shore
sick

Charleston, WV

#38 Mar 22, 2012
They are off derricks creek road on second creek ridge where the big mudders hole is. The crew is set up there now and has been for the last couple of hours. Get your 4 wheel drives and atvs and go visit them.
Right

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 22, 2012
They have also hired EMT's to be available during all filming. Doesn't sound like a show that will never air.
Mom2012

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 22, 2012
They have about 5 SUVs going up and down wolf pen all with a paper in the front window that has a color wrote on the paper all the SUVs have diffrent colors I guess they are using them instead of numbering the cars.
j.w.

Morgantown, WV

#41 Mar 23, 2012
I heard Ashley Whitt was on it to??????
lol

Astoria, NY

#42 Mar 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="j.w. "]I heard Ashley Whitt was on it to??????[/QUOTE]
yes she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big fat Aaron 58 min get a life 7
Debby Haines 10 hr whosyodaddy 1
less thieves this past weekend. 11 hr What 13
swamp fox tavern 14 hr joker 34
Cody Denard 16 hr Duh 2
Joei evans carpenter 18 hr Travis 5
Flinn traffic 18 hr Resident 48
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE