terrible

Charleston, WV

#211 Dec 4, 2012
These kids,and their families are gona be as famous as the wonderful Whites of W.V.,and them Whites put Boone County on the map !! Look at the economic boom the Whites had for Boone County, and the Fame of Jesco!! These kids have the same future in store for them as, Jesco, Mamie, Sue Bob , and the others!!! When you think of Boone you think of the Whites ,lol, Now when you think of Sissonville you will think of these up and coming STARS,lol,
terrible

Charleston, WV

#212 Dec 4, 2012
Buy Property in the Ville now! Before property values double !! lol
Svill Born KY BRED

Ewing, KY

#213 Dec 4, 2012
I don't know why everyone on here acts like Sissonville, or West Virginia for that matter ain't exactly like this show portrays? I was raised on happy holler and I can tell you there are PLENTY of kids who drink, smoke pot, f**k and fight, maybe even snort a few regulars every now and then. And it ain't no different in small town KY... I can understand people not wanting to tarnish the name of their town. But as for me and my redneck brethren, It's about time we get some representing!! GO EERS!
boo boo

Charleston, WV

#214 Dec 4, 2012
omg wrote:
And if you want to know if the girl had an abortion or is f'ing somebody Why. dont you ask them? Just a thought. Gossipmongers.
Get a job and you would have something to do .
Buck Wild MTV Party

Winfield, WV

#215 Dec 6, 2012
We need to have a big party at the parking lot at the High School. On Jan 3. With a meet the cast. It would be very cool. Little drink would not be a bad idea. Or where could we have a big party to watch and have a great time. You hatters!!!!! just stay off this page and make your own. There will be a spot for CARA in the next "Twilight movie" she is very HOT.
just sayin

Morgantown, WV

#216 Dec 7, 2012
These ignorant, uneducated, disrespectful pieces of shit are doing nothing special with their lives. They are worthless and doing nothing but making the rest of the country believe the WV stereotypes we try so hard to disprove

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217 Dec 7, 2012
West Virginia's Honey Boo-Boo.......they dont have any idea they are being made fun of
ejs

Auburn Hills, MI

#218 Dec 7, 2012
Dear West Virginia,

You have my deepest sympathy.

Sincerely,

Your friend in New Jersey.
eastky

Pikeville, KY

#219 Dec 10, 2012
whats tylers last name thats on the show?

Since: Nov 12

Springfield, NJ

#220 Dec 10, 2012
ejs wrote:
Dear West Virginia,
You have my deepest sympathy.
Sincerely,
Your friend in New Jersey.
Whats the difference between buck wild and Jersey shore or the real housewives i dont c none at just filmed in different parts of country
sad

Gilbert, WV

#221 Dec 11, 2012
They think they are going to become famous, they are just going to get made fun of!
famous 4 being stupid

Princeton, WV

#222 Dec 11, 2012
sad wrote:
They think they are going to become famous, they are just going to get made fun of!
Famous for being stupid!! They will enjoy showing there kids how stupid they were as kids! Good luck in the future trying to get respectable job!! Hope these kids r run out of the state for selling their state short!!
really

Ardsley, NY

#223 Dec 11, 2012
famous 4 being stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Famous for being stupid!! They will enjoy showing there kids how stupid they were as kids! Good luck in the future trying to get respectable job!! Hope these kids r run out of the state for selling their state short!!
they're just having a good time. Just drop it already it's their choice and their life and wont change anything in your lives. If you think its stupid then don't watch it. Everyone needs to calm down and worry about your life and family rather than run your mouth about a freaking tv show.
dumb ass kids

Springfield, NJ

#224 Dec 12, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>they're just having a good time. Just drop it already it's their choice and their life and wont change anything in your lives. If you think its stupid then don't watch it. Everyone needs to calm down and worry about your life and family rather than run your mouth about a freaking tv show.
Selling our state short!! These kids r to blame!! They r portraying our state in a bad way!! I have my family under control but obvious these parents do not have their kids under control!! I will not b watching a bunch of kids getting paid to act like idiots!! Just wait they have no idea how negative this will b on their lives & I pray they will regret this for the rest of their lives!!
Two Cents

Ardsley, NY

#225 Dec 12, 2012
I have been reading this for a while now and the first thing I want to say is STOP. Just stop. You all are carrying on about a show you haven't even seen. Why? Because you saw a trailer that probably contained clips from every episode that makes it look like more than it is? From the bios I read these kids are in school or working or both. I really don't think it is going to make us look as bad as you think. Please just take a little breather and have some faith in our community. They may even end up making us proud :)
Really

Crestview, FL

#226 Dec 12, 2012
Speaks True wrote:
A lot of WV has become a true turd hole. That's just how it is. I don't think much of MTV, and certainly don't think that watching 'Buckwild' is going to be anymore intellectually stimulating then Jersey Shore was. That said, the value systems of young adults I've been exposed to for the last 7 years in rural southwest Virginia and all of West Virginia are absolutely pathetic.
So, no I don't have sympathy for 'Wet, Wild, and Wonderful West Virginia.' If you don't like how the show portrays the up and coming generation, then do something to change the situation.
That's rich, coming from someone from TN. I've lived all over the US thanks to the military, and EVERY state has the same types. Yeah, I'm looking at you,'Speaks True'. TN is no different than WV, pretty much a mirror image to be honest. Buck Wild is just a show from a once cool but no longer, MTV. The kids on the show are probably doing what most of us did at the same age, we were just lucky and not dumb enough to have it broadcast to the entire country. As far as a bad image for the state, only an ignorant person judges an entire state by a few drunk teenagers on a MTV show. The downside is, there are A LOT of ignorant people out there, but keep this in mind: why get offended by the opinion of someone who watches crap like this? Most of the people who loved The Jersey Shore were brain dead teens or people with the mindset of a brain dead teen. I said MOST, not all, because I know of a few people who watched it for the ick factor. Just be happy your kid isn't the one on the show.
old time friend

Princeton, WV

#227 Dec 12, 2012
It's gonna be funny after the show comes on and they take it off after one season because nobody is gonna watch it. It's stupid.. a bunch of kids who have kids with nothin better to do then make a pool out of the back of a truck. And when it doesn't air anymore none of these kids are gonna be able to get a job so they better hope they get paid good.!!!!!! Ain't doin nothin but sellin your soul to the devil ! Pieces of sh*t !!!
stupid kids

Princeton, WV

#228 Dec 12, 2012
old time friend wrote:
It's gonna be funny after the show comes on and they take it off after one season because nobody is gonna watch it. It's stupid.. a bunch of kids who have kids with nothin better to do then make a pool out of the back of a truck. And when it doesn't air anymore none of these kids are gonna be able to get a job so they better hope they get paid good.!!!!!! Ain't doin nothin but sellin your soul to the devil ! Pieces of sh*t !!!
They sell our state out by a few hundred $'s!! Jersey Shore cast was getting thousands of $'s!! The cast members of this show can stop it if they had any pride in our state!!
Good news

Clarksburg, WV

#229 Dec 12, 2012
These arent stereotypes. I almost got jumped in Sissonville in the 80 's for having a polo shirt on. Typical
ridiculous

Charleston, WV

#230 Dec 12, 2012
"This is how we make tater salad in West Virginia!" Thank you Buckwild for allowing the whole country to again think we are all basically the cast from The Hills Have Eyes…If you are intelligent and from West Virginia at least we know the truth about who we really are. I feel as if MOST of us are good hearted people who will help out a stranger in need and have good morals…no show can take that from us personally, just let the kids on the show ruin their reputation! I would be mortified if I was on national TV portrayed like that. The cast from Jersey Shore looks like Einstein next to the Buckwild Cast. I may just slap Ashley Whitt next time I see her, and love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keerai Martin 16 min Linda 9
Tom Clarks obscene phone calls 18 min For real 14
Worst place to work in Charleston 1 hr DeezPplDontWork 62
Tara Gancs 3 hr Carri no Etiquette 4
Anyone know if Goldtooth is still scamming? 13 hr User 3
Skinny little grocery thieves 18 hr McGruff 4
News 'Buckwild' Stars Share Secrets Behind The Show'... (Jan '13) Jul 19 muddin bastards 54

Sissonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages