Shawn Thomas Lester Accused Of Murder...

Shawn Thomas Lester Accused Of Murdering Jeanie Patton

There are 41 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Shawn Thomas Lester Accused Of Murdering Jeanie Patton. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Kennie Bass Videographer: Matt Durrett Web Producer: Kennie Bass Reported: Mar. 31, 2011 6:19 PM EDT Updated: Mar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2011
I really feel for the families of those taken in these shootings however I don't believe that they have the right person. Look at the source of the police information. Sammy Ranson AKA Lying Sammy, really??? He's a liar and a thief and is in A LOT of trouble with the law himself. Bobby Walker and Andy Palmer??? Both of which have had their own run in's with the law and have both been involved with drugs (both of which are very good friends). Rodney Shaffer Jr. who has several meth charges pending against him. And once the investigation is complete at the Sissonville property and they find NOTHING then what??? I'm afraid that these families that feel a false sense of relief will have to go through this all over again when they realize that they have arrested the wrong person.
Innocent

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Shawn Lester did not do this!!!
Wrong Person

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2011
The police have wrongly accused Shawn Lester of this crime. What's going to happen when he is proven innocent??? Everyone is still going to look at him as if he was guilty just because of how he has been portrayed by the news and newspapers and everyone else. Shawn is a good hearted person and anyone that really knows him knows that. Yeah he has made some bad decisions in his life but who hasn't?
right guy

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2011
Wrong Person wrote:
The police have wrongly accused Shawn Lester of this crime. What's going to happen when he is proven innocent??? Everyone is still going to look at him as if he was guilty just because of how he has been portrayed by the news and newspapers and everyone else. Shawn is a good hearted person and anyone that really knows him knows that. Yeah he has made some bad decisions in his life but who hasn't?
i think that they do have the right person bc someone must know something and if it is him and who ever else was involed stays in jail for the rest of there lifes and killing someone must have been over drugs that is a good reason
jac

Avon, IN

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Really wrote:
I really feel for the families of those taken in these shootings however I don't believe that they have the right person. Look at the source of the police information. Sammy Ranson AKA Lying Sammy, really??? He's a liar and a thief and is in A LOT of trouble with the law himself. Bobby Walker and Andy Palmer??? Both of which have had their own run in's with the law and have both been involved with drugs (both of which are very good friends). Rodney Shaffer Jr. who has several meth charges pending against him. And once the investigation is complete at the Sissonville property and they find NOTHING then what??? I'm afraid that these families that feel a false sense of relief will have to go through this all over again when they realize that they have arrested the wrong person.
You Are So right
jac

Avon, IN

#6 Apr 15, 2011
Shawn did not do this. He is a good person who took me in when i was a troubled teen b/c he was married to my sister. He supported me and all my teenage bullsh for 2 years and was never one time violent towards me or my family even when I stole his car and money!!!!!! He did not have to take me in or take me to school in his embarassing old junk heap cars( the pop can). Thanks Shawn
joyk

Demotte, IN

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Shawn lester is innocent

Since: Apr 11

AOL

#8 May 1, 2011
Well I happen to know that Shawn Lester is VERY capable of comminting these crimes and many more. Any man that could sexually molest and sodimize a baby from the time she was about a year old until she was three could do anything, if you ask me. And there is no use in him or anyone that knows him denying it because he was seen, and it was known that he did it. HE IS A MONSTER CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. I wish someone would have had the guts to come forward at the time and told the whole story instead of waiting until now. They need to jack up the jail and put this MONSTER underneath it. And peopld need to quit defending him when they know he is capable of doing the things he is accused of. HE is a SOCIOPATH!
chevymanmyself

Charleston, WV

#9 May 2, 2011
Yes Shawn did this! Those of us who no Shawn well no he is capable of heartless murder. Only a coward shoots a woman in the back of the head. He is a serial killer no question. Yes he is a MONSTER indead.
chevymanmyself

Charleston, WV

#10 May 2, 2011
Only a sociopath serial murder would continue killing anything in its path without any remorse.
And to you jac about your comment Shawn flipped after the divorce. Ask Jennie Pattons son how it feels to be raised without a mom because some monster like (HANNIBLE LESTER) decided to take another life. The people who really no (HANNIBLE LESTER)no he is like a circus lion that was just turned lose on the streets of Charleston. But in the end u die in jail hopefully long and slow over a long period of time.
chevymanmyself

Charleston, WV

#11 May 2, 2011
Shawn and Monk
I want u to know. The next time u or anymore of Your dope head friends think your above prosecution just remember this is our town not your friend MONKS
AKA (WILD BILL) and AS FOR YOU MONK YOU EVER SAY THIS IS YOUR TOWN AGAIN. Well lets just say some nobody might come snatch it right back out of your mouth. You are done bulling, paying people back,getting even,strong arming and no more hit men for hire for u. U can only fool some of the people some of the time . But u can never fool all the people all the time. It was ten to one ur favor. But this time one man fighting for what was wright was stronger than ur ten hired hands.
Who do u think u r walking on innocent people.
Veni Vidi Vici

Charleston, WV

#12 May 2, 2011
Better THE DEVIL YOU KNOW THAN THE DEVIL YOU DONT
1 post removed

AOL

#14 May 6, 2011
You know, the people that have the REAL information and are not coming forward, need to. This MONSTER has walked as a free man for over 7 years. It is time that he is prosecuted for his horrible crimes. We need closure for the crimes he has committed. I just wish that WV had the Death Penalty. Although maybe even that would be too good for him.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 17, 2011
sadeyes1972 wrote:
Well I happen to know that Shawn Lester is VERY capable of comminting these crimes and many more. Any man that could sexually molest and sodimize a baby from the time she was about a year old until she was three could do anything, if you ask me. And there is no use in him or anyone that knows him denying it because he was seen, and it was known that he did it. HE IS A MONSTER CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. I wish someone would have had the guts to come forward at the time and told the whole story instead of waiting until now. They need to jack up the jail and put this MONSTER underneath it. And peopld need to quit defending him when they know he is capable of doing the things he is accused of. HE is a SOCIOPATH!
I have known Shawn for most of his life and know for a fact that I have NEVER heard of the above allegations!!! Where did you get your info??? Out of all the things that Shawn has done, Child Molestation was not even close to any of them!
Curious

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 17, 2011
chevymanmyself wrote:
Shawn and Monk
I want u to know. The next time u or anymore of Your dope head friends think your above prosecution just remember this is our town not your friend MONKS
AKA (WILD BILL) and AS FOR YOU MONK YOU EVER SAY THIS IS YOUR TOWN AGAIN. Well lets just say some nobody might come snatch it right back out of your mouth. You are done bulling, paying people back,getting even,strong arming and no more hit men for hire for u. U can only fool some of the people some of the time . But u can never fool all the people all the time. It was ten to one ur favor. But this time one man fighting for what was wright was stronger than ur ten hired hands.
Who do u think u r walking on innocent people.
I too know both Monk and Shawn and believe that Monk is way more capable of doing this that Shawn. I believe that Monk did it and Shawn is taking the fall for it.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 21, 2011
If everyone is so sure that he did this, then why hasn't he been indicted?

AOL

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known Shawn for most of his life and know for a fact that I have NEVER heard of the above allegations!!! Where did you get your info??? Out of all the things that Shawn has done, Child Molestation was not even close to any of them!
If you knew him so well you would know what he was capable of. The Mother herself accused Shawn of the crime. No one wanted to believe it and now it has come to light that it is the truth. The police have the information and I know that for a fact. And now that child's life is RUINED!! And he went on to just execute people with no feeling at all. I always knew that he had no feelings like normal peole. And now it has been proven. As far as I am concerned, there is no punishment harsh enough for what he has done in his lifetime. We will probably never know all the horrible things he has commited.
Curious

West Hollywood, CA

#19 Jul 22, 2011
sadeyes1972 wrote:
<quoted text> If you knew him so well you would know what he was capable of. The Mother herself accused Shawn of the crime. No one wanted to believe it and now it has come to light that it is the truth. The police have the information and I know that for a fact. And now that child's life is RUINED!! And he went on to just execute people with no feeling at all. I always knew that he had no feelings like normal peole. And now it has been proven. As far as I am concerned, there is no punishment harsh enough for what he has done in his lifetime. We will probably never know all the horrible things he has commited.
When did this "supposedly" happen? Again, I know Shawn very well and most of his life. Did this just "come to light" after he was accused of these murders? I'm sure that a lot of things "come to light" after he was arrested. Why are you the only one that seems to know anything about it?

AOL

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this "supposedly" happen? Again, I know Shawn very well and most of his life. Did this just "come to light" after he was accused of these murders? I'm sure that a lot of things "come to light" after he was arrested. Why are you the only one that seems to know anything about it?
This is not the place to argue the point and not it did not come to "light" after his arrest. To protect the innocent child he abused it was not shouted from the mountain tops so you might not have known. But believe me, you do NOT know the REAL MONSTER that is sitting in that jail and that is all I will say on that point. I know what I know. and it is not "supposedly". It is Factual. I can give the time, the place, names, everything that is needed, but I will not do it on here to protect innocent people that have been violated and hurt by that MONSTER enough. Sometimes the pople you THINK you know are not the people you KNOW at all. And I have known this MONSTER just about since the day he was born. Shawn Lester is a Sociopath who can hurt people without feeling a thing, and then think he can charm his way right out of any trouble that comes his way. This time I hope they bury him UNDER THE JAIL!!!!!!
Curious

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2011
Well I would be very interested to know more information. Not only have I known Shawn for most of his life but also his entire family. It just seems very odd that NO ONE has heard anything about this until you posted it on here. When did this supposedly happen. I too have children of my own that Shawn has been around a lot and never did he ever do or say anything out of the way around them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robby Diaz 32 min Melissa 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr RSM 4,088
News Sissonville man accused of making meth in his home (Mar '09) 14 hr Sick of it 7
younique with Jessie 14 hr Arron 10
News Golden Arches rising in Sissonville (Jul '11) 15 hr Pull that gold to... 112
News Sissonville man gets 55 to 175 years on child p... (May '13) 15 hr Pull that gold to... 2
News Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning B... (Apr '13) 15 hr Pull that gold to... 11

Sissonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages