London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I has seen the pictures that this pos is trying to sell of shain in his casket you are a true friend buddy!
Sissonville Skank

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

BLUEFOOT IS A DANG CRACKHEAD. HE WAS UP IN THAXTON HOLLOW YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WAS LOOKING FOR METH AND WAS LOOKING FOR ASHLEE. I TOLD HIM TO GO DOWN YOUNDER AND FIND JOANN AND HE COULD GET HIS FIX. HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HAVING PICTURES OF MY MAN IN HIS CASKET. I'M GOING TO WHOOP HIS TAIL NEXT TIME I SEE HIM IN THE HOLLER. HE SEENT ME DOWN TO LARRY'S BAR LAST MONDAY AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD SLAP THE MESS OUTTA HIM IF HE GOT SMART WITH MY SISTERS AUNT ONE MORE TIME. I CAN'T STAND THAT CRACKHEAD....
Omg

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Omg if this is true the national enquire would have done bought them or us magazine they showed Whitney Justin's pics if he has them he has more than likely sold them ! But wasent it a closed casket.?
Omg

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Hustons pic and don't they call him blue foot
just me

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I read that the fu.real was a closed casket. So, I doubt this is true.
sissonville

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I was at the funeral they both was closed caskets so he needs to get a life and quit running his mouth .
just me

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Yeah, I agree. I read it on one of the news sites, so I figured assumed that it was a closed casket.
What if

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

It's was closed for that very reason!!!
so sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Was it closed for public only or for public and family ? If it was public only then pictures could have been taken and with that being said that is just sad and disrespectful if someone would send those around or try to sell them ! It really saddens me that 3 men lost their lives and so much anger and hatred has been made out of this . I guess we all weren't raised if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all .
just me

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

so sorry wrote:
Was it closed for public only or for public and family ? If it was public only then pictures could have been taken and with that being said that is just sad and disrespectful if someone would send those around or try to sell them ! It really saddens me that 3 men lost their lives and so much anger and hatred has been made out of this . I guess we all weren't raised if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all .
Amen. I totally agree.
Sad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

He said that he had a private viewing with the family and yes he has four photos of Shain in his casket out of respect I will not describe what Shain was wearing but I can if needed!
so sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Sad wrote:
He said that he had a private viewing with the family and yes he has four photos of Shain in his casket out of respect I will not describe what Shain was wearing but I can if needed!
Please out of respect don't . It will only lead to further questions n more negative comments . Leave well enough alone . These family's need to heal , need prayers and love not negative words or hatred . And by no way am I saying you are being negative I just think it will bring negative n hatred .
Winky

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

You mean Bluefoot?
Bourgeois

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Did some of the girls remove their bras and cast them onto his casket?
You gotta laugh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

All but Salwa cause that chick is still in the slammer. Bet that's nothing but pure caged heat baby!
so sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Come on people have some respect , what if this was your family member ?
Bourgeois

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

That's my concern, if the funeral was closed, only family and close friends, which family member took off their bras?
Very disturbing to think family is throwing in their underwear.
so sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Bourgeois wrote:
That's my concern, if the funeral was closed, only family and close friends, which family member took off their bras?
Very disturbing to think family is throwing in their underwear.
Oh wow ? I think they were asking who took them off not saying someone did . This is how rumors get started .
Sad

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

This is so sad that the family allowed and trusted there own family and close friends to be present at his grave site and at the opening to view there loved one and this is what you get gossip and scams to sell his pics if that is true ..... What went on at the grave site was private and people should not be gossiping and and starting rumors !
Anonymous

Boonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

People give it a rest already... Let the poor families grieve... Did your parents not teach you guys how to respect others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Sissonville Forum right now

Search the Sissonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Cobb 45 min Dealer36 20
Craig thaxton Devin thaxton 55 min Hey 4
josh or dude gibson 1 hr Countryman 22
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 53,615
Tattoos 1 hr big yuck 7
Sissyville I'm calling You out mouth !!! 3 hr Who Dat 45
BuckWilds Ashley in the slammer for..... 5 hr As a pistol 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sissonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••