'Buckwild' gets a bit crazy, but MTV ...

'Buckwild' gets a bit crazy, but MTV says it's got heart

There are 86 comments on the USA Today story from Jan 1, 2013, titled 'Buckwild' gets a bit crazy, but MTV says it's got heart. In it, USA Today reports that:

MTV's two-minute trailer promoting Buckwild , a new reality show starring nine young West Virginians, looks like a train wreck of bad behavior that perpetuates the hillbilly stereotype.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#83 Jan 14, 2013
retarded tv wrote:
<quoted text>Do u understand?? Sorry my bad again. I am only human!
Do you understand that you are hypocritical?
Jennifer

Lockport, NY

#84 Jan 20, 2013
Although I am only 15, I like the show. I think you must be young to really like it. Maybe when I am 20 I will not like anything like this. Maybe it's stupid, maybe it's not. I think Salwa on the show is pretty. Here is some information about here. She is the wildest on the show so far.

http://www.exposzure.com/salwa-amin-buckwild....
Grandmaw

Charleston, WV

#85 Jan 23, 2013
I watched the show open minded it was bad it wasn't good at all and the girls are really cheep for the things they do it makes these girls look bad not good at all!
Law dog

Ashland, KY

#86 Jan 24, 2013
Buckwild- true evidence that inbreeding still exists in West Virginia!!!
i love buckwild

Chatham, NY

#87 Feb 12, 2013
im in love with this show, its great! if anyone gives me hate because of my opinion, go away, because my dad and I both love this show, im not saying that its bad to not like it, but be mature, if you don't like it then don't watch it, don't judge them on what they do, they're just living their lives to the fullest, and not giving a damn what other people think of them, yes they are immature at times, but they're just living as it says in the intro, young free and buck wild... btw Shain's intro is amazing.(:
I'm Shain Gandee, you know why they call me Gandee Candy, cause' its treat or treat all year round'

~buckwild lover.

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#88 Feb 12, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
Although I am only 15, I like the show. I think you must be young to really like it. Maybe when I am 20 I will not like anything like this. Maybe it's stupid, maybe it's not. I think Salwa on the show is pretty. Here is some information about here. She is the wildest on the show so far.
http://www.exposzure.com/salwa-amin-buckwild....
I read somewhere..she just recently got arrested on felony drug charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Gail Newman 1,284
News Sissonville man found running meth lab (Feb '11) 20 hr horses mouth 13
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) Tue Cric 40
Class of 2001 May 23 Matt 1
Old Campbell furniture store (Mar '14) May 22 Fancy 200
~* Last Post Win's *~ (Jan '13) May 2 dan 394
News Sissonville man arrested on drug charge (Sep '11) Apr 27 Polygraph 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages