Anybody know if Gloria Burdette is st...

Anybody know if Gloria Burdette is still around?

Posted in the Sissonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Denvers Depot

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I was wondering if a lady named Goria Burdette is still around? I haven't seen her in 6 maybe 7 years. Used to be friends with her on the west side from a place called Denvers Depot.
Denvers Depot

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Sorry I misspelled Gloria. She would be in her 40's.
Leonard

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I believe she is working for a law firm in Charleston. Don't know the name of it.
sweetpea

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Was she married to a man named Jeff?? If so I'm pretty sure she lives with her daughter and mother( who is very sick) up Legg fork
Yackity Yack

AOL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Gloria was married to Tony then to Jeff. Jeff has passed and now she lives with her daughter and who knows who else. She does live up Legg Fork. Anyone that would look for her may be surprised at what they find - lol.
sweetpea

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Yackity Yack wrote:
Gloria was married to Tony then to Jeff. Jeff has passed and now she lives with her daughter and who knows who else. She does live up Legg Fork. Anyone that would look for her may be surprised at what they find - lol.
Not that I actually know her... But I'm just curious ... Does saying that make you feel better about yourself, sweetie?
Yackity Yack

AOL

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Truths the truth. She does live with someone else but I don't know his name. And just like I said sweetie, surprises are usually around every corner.
Did I say anything that WASN'T the truth sweetie?
wrt

New York, NY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Yackity Yack wrote:
Truths the truth. She does live with someone else but I don't know his name. And just like I said sweetie, surprises are usually around every corner.
Did I say anything that WASN'T the truth sweetie?
Yackity yack it seems to me u may just be jealous! You don't post your name and no one is looking for you. There is no reason to make that type of comment unless u are just jealous. Shes doing fine up Legg Fork living beside her mom and taking care of her youngest daughter. She has a good man and is a grandmother as well.
Anonymous Lady

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Bet he new old man isn't as well endowed as Jeff was? WOW!
kathy

Lewes, DE

#10 Mar 17, 2014
I would like to find her to say hello ...she was a friend of mine from school
Backside

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 17, 2014
You mean to tell me Gloria "Burdette" Walker actually went to school? Come on you gotta be kidding right? By school you do mean grade school? If so, then I can understand, but anything after that "nah" I always though she had a nice butt though.
john

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Bet you all wld not talk this sh.t to Gloria's face.
Backside

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2014
Now John what would she do? Come on now she's pushing 50 years of age, hell she may already be 50, but the last time I did see her she still had a sweet little cabboose. And beside I am a man so again stop with the tough talk. Now her daughter Trista (I think that was her name) also had a nice caboose. Like mother like daughter. Grrr!
john

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 17, 2014
I've seen her beat several people down that thought they cld run over her. Just because she older don't mean she can't hold her own
A cute Mother Theresa

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Yes you can find Gloria every sunday morning sunday evening and wednesday evening at mount Calvary Baptist Church on Pennsylvania Avenue worshipping out Lord and Saviour. Afterwards she volunteers her time reading to the children and elderly. She is considered by many of us to be a modern day Mother Theresa. Her dedication and loyalty is unmatched.
john

Stafford, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2014
A cute Mother Theresa wrote:
Yes you can find Gloria every sunday morning sunday evening and wednesday evening at mount Calvary Baptist Church on Pennsylvania Avenue worshipping out Lord and Saviour. Afterwards she volunteers her time reading to the children and elderly. She is considered by many of us to be a modern day Mother Theresa. Her dedication and loyalty is unmatched.
That's great. Glad she doing well.
No way

Woodbury, NJ

#17 Mar 19, 2014
A cute Mother Theresa wrote:
What?? That's very hard to believe.
A cute Mother Theresa

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 19, 2014
It's true apparently she has had some life altering experieriences and has turned to a higher power than the norm and it has laned her at the foot of the cross. I for one hope and pray she continues to find peace and happiness thru our Lord and saviour. Yes, it is true God does work in mysterious ways and Gloria is testament to that. I truly believe she is filled with the holy spirit and is willing and eager to learn and then teach the way to salvation.

Ah men
inquiring

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 25, 2014
Is this the same chick that someone pulled a gun on at Linda's Place decades ago?
Know

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 25, 2014
inquiring wrote:
Is this the same chick that someone pulled a gun on at Linda's Place decades ago?
theres been lots of men pull there gun on her but most of them were squirtin guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey beane and carrie justice 1 hr Carrie 2
You can keep on sinning at Silas 2 hr mike 18
Lucky socks at Subway yo! 3 hr Must have found a... 86
Looking for an old friend 5 hr Dont give up 8
Matthew Adkins heroin user 7 hr Westby 4
Fast food in Sissonville 12 hr geezus 1
Flinn traffic 16 hr Lend a hand 68
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE