First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MisterWiggins

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Hello everyone my name is Mister Wiggins. I have been up just wondering if there are any freaks at hand out there? Because I've done beat my meat so much that my Peter looks like a bicycle handlegrip and I've done reamed out my own asshole to the point that I can not even take a drink of anything with out it just passing right throu. I am in need of a male or female (toothless prefered) that just wants the butthole licked. Will pay small fee to anyone who wants piss on me.
mwe

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
i will do it just give me lots of crank
kara d hundley

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2012
you know where to find me i will hook you up mr wiggins or do you want me to call you big daddy
MisterWiggins

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Hello it's Mister Wiggins here again.
mwe yes lots of crank is a must. That's my breakfast, lunch and dinner and 3 am snack!
And Kara d hundley u can call me what ever u want baby. Just call me :) and I do not kno where to find u but would love too. I'm readdy to get Wiggie Wiggie Wiggied out!!! The Ville style !!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Lmmfao!
1 post removed
MisterWiggins

Bronx, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Mister Wiggins here again! I guess everyone has seen where my lab exploded out Siss by now huh. Alot of folks r gonna be sad now.
kara d hundley

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 11, 2012
glad to see you made it out alive mr wiggins i guess this means you dont have any cranky crank to hook me up with
MisterWiggins

New York, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Oh No don't worry Kara that was just one of my small ones. I got plenty for ya ;-) lol
kara d hundley

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 11, 2012
well tell me your location so we can have some fun and shoot to the moon
kkfth

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 12, 2012
blow me wiggins
lmao

New York, NY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
My location is anywhere you want me tobe honey, you just tell me where tobe and I'm there sweetheart! And kkfth ok, just how big are you? Tell me what your workin with? lol
kkfth

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 12, 2012
9.5IN
lmao

New York, NY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Well that's a lil to small for me pal. I need em huge. I like pain, if you know what I mean. lmao
kkfth

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2012
GOOD LUCK
kara d hundley

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 12, 2012
well if you hook me up with a panty blower i will fist you all the way up to my elbow we can meet at lindas
MisterWiggins

New York, NY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Sounds great. When you gonna be there? And a panty blower? But ok.
1 post removed
Wiggywhereru

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Hey Wiggins where have you
been hiding at?
MisterWiggins

New York, NY

#20 Dec 22, 2012
I'm still here. I stayed up way to long this time and had to make it thru the fog and past all the people watching me lol and then I passed out for a bout a week but I am here dear! How may Mister Wiggins help you?
MisterWiggins

Bronx, NY

#21 Jan 3, 2013
WOW I am so high right now. I don't think I'm ever gonna come down.
MisterWiggins

Bronx, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Where you at Kara?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slaters clear raw bar1 out 36 min dee 22
jennifer azzberry 38 min riGhT 10
Carri's bash 3 hr the verdict is in 25
swamp fox tavern 18 hr Wonder 27
$5000 reward! 19 hr Thug 26
Scotty Burdette back in jail Sun Rumor 2
hoey Carpenter Sun Itz me 8
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE