Is Salwa still locked up?

Posted in the Sissonville Forum

Busted

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Is that needle junkie Salwa still in the slammer or has she been released. And is there any truth to the rumor she is carrying Shains baby?
malery

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
shane aint had no baby and they wont let babys in the slamer fur the prisnors to cary.
lol

Alexandria, VA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
'is she carrying Shains baby' means is she pregnant?! duh.. lol and if you're pregnant and are in jail they do take you to your OB appointments and things like that. I had a family member who had a baby while in jail, she didn't actually have the baby in the jail, they took her to the hospital and from there her family got the baby while she went back to serve her time.
Malery

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Mar 4, 2013
o i no whut you mene now' sory
Only in the Ville

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2013
How many babies will this make Salwa? And how is Shain going to support it when he doesn't even work? Only in the Ville only in the Ville.
You got it

Jackson, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Only in the Ville wrote:
How many babies will this make Salwa? And how is Shain going to support it when he doesn't even work? Only in the Ville only in the Ville.
Stop making up retarded lies dumbsh!t!!!! wow get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 4 hr Plowboy 387
swamp fox tavern 5 hr smiling 29
Flinn traffic 6 hr my son attends flinn 8
Slaters clear raw bar1 out 7 hr Clown crusher 26
big fat Aaron 8 hr coach 2
jennifer azzberry 11 hr riGhT 10
Carri's bash 15 hr the verdict is in 25
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE