Reality Star Charged

Reality Star Charged

There are 98 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Reality Star Charged. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Kristin Keeling Web Producer: Kristin Keeling Reported: Feb. 11, 2013 5:10 AM EST Updated: Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#96 Feb 14, 2013
Would Someone post the address / location where that Buckwild Girly was busted.
1 post removed
Bill

Summersville, WV

#98 Feb 14, 2013
who was with her. when she got arrested
2 posts removed
Curious

Nitro, WV

#101 Feb 14, 2013
It was at the jones house that they were arrested. I'm not sure exactly where that is though.
2 posts removed
oh my

Winfield, WV

#104 Feb 14, 2013
Bad publicity is good publicity I guess. I bet MTV is loving this thread.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#105 Feb 14, 2013
AGREED wrote:
<quoted text>I think the news and the paper need to get together on locations. I just read in the paper that it was off Rt. 41 on a Rainbow Lane toward Glade Creek. So, I am really confused, LOL!
Rainbow Road is in C'ville , so the Rainbow Lane is prolly right.
TheTruth

Alexandria, VA

#106 Feb 14, 2013
Hey Salwa you can't rip anyone off now can ya honey! LmAo oh btw don't worry bout the 80$ you beat me for! You need it way more than me! Ha! Can't tell the world you don't do pills and drugs now can ya Salwe !!!! Oops!
1 post removed
curio

Oak Hill, WV

#108 Feb 14, 2013
PTC wrote:
Guess she was late for work this morning. Maybe she came looking for that pot delivery that got another local star busted but didn't make news. Wonder if chronicle will have this one on front page?
who else got busted and not reported??
2 posts removed
Guilty or not

United States

#111 Feb 15, 2013
curio wrote:
<quoted text> who else got busted and not reported??
Check,out Summersville form under Pam ! Former city council member, on park board, community action, brother a state senator , all her threads disappear quick. Alledged to have taken possesion of a pound of high grade pot delivered to a nearby residence who was not home.

As of today local officials have remained quiet , no information has been released by mayor, magistrates, or law enforcement . Truth is hard to come by in Summersville by local officials.
browneyedlady01

Summersville, WV

#112 Feb 15, 2013
I had a bff die from drug use and i tried to help her but i was to late. This is not a funny matter. Ppl plz pray for this girl and for her real friends and family to help her before she ends up like my bff whos family wouldnt help her.
underage drinking

Rich Creek, VA

#113 Feb 15, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I understand this. But she makes it look bad.. Sissonville, MTV, West Virginia- everything... This wasn't her getting caught smoking pot - she's helping traffic heroin and prescription narcotics- from Detroit.. Great gal.
Ashley needs to be brought up on charges for underage drinking & stupid network too!! Bday is 5/27/92 she will not turn 21 til this year.
Winky

Alexandria, VA

#114 Feb 15, 2013
I still want that 80$ you beat me for like 2 months ago Salwa. You won't be ripping anyone else off for awhile now huh!!
CitizenWV

United States

#115 Feb 15, 2013
Winky wrote:
I still want that 80$ you beat me for like 2 months ago Salwa. You won't be ripping anyone else off for awhile now huh!!
Awww a druggie got ripped off by another druggie, such a shame. LMAO
1 post removed

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#117 Feb 22, 2013
Say What wrote:
Buckwild in Nicholas County! As if we don't have enough dope in Nicholas County without a TV star importing it in! What next??
Very often is your arounf entertainers your around pot and coke.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#119 Feb 23, 2013
look like no one will post bail for her
Southern Born

Charleston, WV

#120 Feb 23, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
look like no one will post bail for her
She is out her parents put their home up for her
Curious

Winfield, WV

#121 Feb 24, 2013
Jason isn't no more a celebrity than the rocks he has laying in his driveway! She may have been there but he allowed the stuff to be brought onto his property.
So happy

Anchorage, AK

#122 Feb 24, 2013
As I said in the other topic, I'm glad I bought my dope and busted my nut in her before the cops got there....that was a close call.
no

Alexandria, VA

#123 Feb 25, 2013
No not all true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tubby still locked down? 2 hr besides me 17
inbred 8 hr TheVille 2
Andy B's 9 hr Seen 6
Derrick Berry 15 hr ThingsthatmKeyoug... 5
Rick Holmes 15 hr justwondering 1
Brian Martin 15 hr Fedoverwrongone 1
Shannon Pauley 15 hr Skankspoorbabygirl 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages