Reality Star Charged

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 98

Kristin Keeling Web Producer: Kristin Keeling Reported: Feb. 11, 2013 5:10 AM EST Updated: Feb.

Full Story
Awesome

Irwin, PA

#68 Feb 12, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not from Sissonville. I think she graduated from GW. I would EXPECT that someone like yourself calling others trash would at least know how to spell!!
Oh please! How ridiculous is that. Calling someone trash has nothing to do with a persons spelling. Besides, it was probably just a keyboard typo you ding dong.
1 post removed
Awesome

Irwin, PA

#70 Feb 12, 2013
PAM CLINE seems to come to mind. LOL

Its kinda funny. You can tell a whole lot about this town or any other town for that matter,just about how each town operates depending on the topic you bring up and then are quickly removed for reasons they think we are all too dumb to know. As a matter of fact, you can just about tell what town in whatever state you choose to search for on here whether or not it would be a cool town to visit or even live in just based on the kinds of topics you see people posting in a particular place. I think its very interesting.

I gotta admit this place is one that is as entertaining as watching two giraffes have sex.

Ya'll ever seen that before? Its funny. Whats even more funny is watching the male giraffes fighting each other over a bitch. They beat each other up with there dam necks you guys!!! Oh and they do their fair share of the all famous horse kicks also. But dam when they get all that stuff goin at one time, it looks like a freakin train wreck!!! I swear. UNNNbelievable. So you can imagine what the hot steamy sex between giraffes looks like. WHOA!!!

Cant even imagine watching lesbian giraffes or gay boy girraffes givin it to each other.

Anyhow, yeah everytime i visit summersville here on topix i stay pretty dam entertained.

So, what were we talkin about?
JudgeJudy

United States

#71 Feb 12, 2013
Awesome wrote:
PAM CLINE seems to come to mind. LOL
Its kinda funny. You can tell a whole lot about this town or any other town for that matter,just about how each town operates depending on the topic you bring up and then are quickly removed for reasons they think we are all too dumb to know. As a matter of fact, you can just about tell what town in whatever state you choose to search for on here whether or not it would be a cool town to visit or even live in just based on the kinds of topics you see people posting in a particular place. I think its very interesting.
I gotta admit this place is one that is as entertaining as watching two giraffes have sex.
Ya'll ever seen that before? Its funny. Whats even more funny is watching the male giraffes fighting each other over a bitch. They beat each other up with there dam necks you guys!!! Oh and they do their fair share of the all famous horse kicks also. But dam when they get all that stuff goin at one time, it looks like a freakin train wreck!!! I swear. UNNNbelievable. So you can imagine what the hot steamy sex between giraffes looks like. WHOA!!!
Cant even imagine watching lesbian giraffes or gay boy girraffes givin it to each other.
Anyhow, yeah everytime i visit summersville here on topix i stay pretty dam entertained.
So, what were we talkin about?
Step away from the crack pipe.
Awesome

Irwin, PA

#72 Feb 12, 2013
Needin it bad are ya? Found it on the ground, didnt know it was yours.
Awesome

Irwin, PA

#73 Feb 12, 2013
Local yocal by chance? LOL
Political power

United States

#74 Feb 12, 2013
Interestin wrote:
Huh, wonder why this reality star isn't having her forums removed from this site like the other ones involved in drugs in Summersville? I guess this girl is keeping the heat off of the "elites" in town, LOL!
Her brother is not a state senator , power has privilege !
1 post removed
the other two guys

Westbury, NY

#76 Feb 13, 2013
see, who cares about HER, she's not from summersville, she just came and hung out here! And the guy,? Shawn? He was from detroit,. But the jason guy,... He had the house here. Who knows him? Did he have a family? Did he work? Is he turning over on the other two? Does anyone KNOW any of the 3? Were they drug addicts or just dealers? You cant have money from dealing if your an addict. Only a clean dealer makes money.
Awesome

Irwin, PA

#77 Feb 13, 2013
And you flew over the Kukoos Nest
Not fair

United States

#78 Feb 13, 2013
the other two guys wrote:
see, who cares about HER, she's not from summersville, she just came and hung out here! And the guy,? Shawn? He was from detroit,. But the jason guy,... He had the house here. Who knows him? Did he have a family? Did he work? Is he turning over on the other two? Does anyone KNOW any of the 3? Were they drug addicts or just dealers? You cant have money from dealing if your an addict. Only a clean dealer makes money.
We're they friends of former Summersville city council member alleged to have been busted for taking delivery of a large quantity of pot deliverd by courier to a local Summersville residence? Her alleged bust has been kept out of news and every thread on her gets deleted by Topix police. No first amendment in Summersville where we have best politicans money can buy.
Pete

Alexandria, VA

#79 Feb 13, 2013
Is she outa jail
1 post removed
Yep

Fairmont, WV

#81 Feb 13, 2013
reed

Huntington, WV

#82 Feb 13, 2013
Who cares! Drop it already. Another druggie is in jail. yay now move on people, this topic isn't that entertaining.
GoAway

Alexandria, VA

#83 Feb 13, 2013
reed wrote:
Who cares! Drop it already. Another druggie is in jail. yay now move on people, this topic isn't that entertaining.
Then dont read it!!!
reed

Huntington, WV

#84 Feb 13, 2013
GoAway wrote:
<quoted text>Then dont read it!!!
Do everyone a favor and go away like your name says
lol

Craigsville, WV

#85 Feb 13, 2013
Someone mentioned she was going to call 'daddy'. Is he suppose to be someone known or wit power?
GoAway

Alexandria, VA

#86 Feb 13, 2013
reed wrote:
<quoted text>Do everyone a favor and go away like your name says
F U your the one bashing the post not me u fn idiot so you go away as that comment was intended for you or just shut up
pws

Charleston, WV

#87 Feb 13, 2013
GOAway get back on your nest before the ants get your eggs
1 post removed
By the way

Saint Albans, WV

#89 Feb 13, 2013
Jones has 2 Babies and 3 step children. Yes he had a job. But that's the extent I know about him.
1 post removed
EMC2

Charlotte, NC

#91 Feb 14, 2013
She's .1% out of 1M users.... Merely a big fish in a small pond who happened to be recognized, as a 'celebrity' and therefor became the main target, due in large part to name recognition. If it's Harry Dick's daughter, Loves, no one gives a second thought, or gives a second glance to the report of "another drug arrest". Simply more of the Paris Hilton, famous for being famous, syndrome at play here, minus the Hilton money........
1 post removed
fed up

Shinnston, WV

#93 Feb 14, 2013
wonder if this thread would come up erased if the name Pam Cline was included

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Yes it is me 58,102
Greg harrison 15 min information 4
Greg Haynes 23 min Sms 4
Question For Nina Page 46 min grow up 2
stolen gocart from Kenna 1 hr hill 25
Just heard 2 hr worried 49
Kristy Lynn 2 hr DGY 2
•••
Sissonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sissonville Jobs