Moorecott apartments
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Newkidontheblock

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2013
How in the world did John Jaggie not get condemned with the other three? Sounds like a snitch to me !
Newkidontheblock

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Other three apartments*
Driver

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Why was it filthy?
1 post removed
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2013
For your info they was only two condemned Apt.A passed Apt.B and Apt.C is the only two that failed and as for me being a rat ask anyone they will tell you nope not him but you can think what ever you want and most of the time the one's calling other people a rat is the one's that are the rats!!!!
MisterMoney

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
John JackMe. Hey how come you got that big ass scar down your back! Someone told me that Ratted on DeArco and he cut you!
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2013
shows how much you know i hit dearco then ricky bowles then got blind sided by tony pullens then they cut me and come to me and say jackme to my face.yea thats right it took three people to put that scare on my back so if you want some bring it
Just sayin

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
John is the type to jump on women and kids in the neighborhood. I find it hard to believe he fights men.
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
yea right jessica i'm not Kevin Landers you no for a fact he as jump on my 13 year old a couple of times cris cranfield was even going to cut him over one time and i told hom i had it just becauxe i don't like you dose not mean i jump on women and kids hell i don't even yell at my kids
MisterMoney

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
John Jaggie wrote:
shows how much you know i hit dearco then ricky bowles then got blind sided by tony pullens then they cut me and come to me and say jackme to my face.yea thats right it took three people to put that scare on my back so if you want some bring it
You don't want none of this JackMe!
MisterMoney

Alexandria, VA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
John Jaggie wrote:
yea right jessica i'm not Kevin Landers you no for a fact he as jump on my 13 year old a couple of times cris cranfield was even going to cut him over one time and i told hom i had it just becauxe i don't like you dose not mean i jump on women and kids hell i don't even yell at my kids
Kevin would smack your ugly ass head off JackMe! And what grade did you quit school? You can't spell for shit!
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 26, 2013
bring it
MisterMoney

Alexandria, VA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
OK !!!
Just sayin

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 26, 2013
John Jaggie wrote:
yea right jessica i'm not Kevin Landers you no for a fact he as jump on my 13 year old a couple of times cris cranfield was even going to cut him over one time and i told hom i had it just becauxe i don't like you dose not mean i jump on women and kids hell i don't even yell at my kids
WRONG, I'm not this Jessica you speak of.
Themanthatknowsa ll

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Hey John JACK-ME, why is it that everyone in sissonville tells me that you run from Michael Lanham like a scared little HORE? Haha because he isn't strung out no more lmfao!!!
1 post removed
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 26, 2013
for one the name is "Jaggie" and for two michael and i have had no problems and if he dose have one with me he can confront me no better yet i will confront him
Lmao

Alexandria, VA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
John Jaggie wrote:
for one the name is "Jaggie" and for two michael and i have had no problems and if he dose have one with me he can confront me no better yet i will confront him
It's Does not Dose! After y'all get together and kiss I'm sure y'all can take a DOSE of meth! lmao
Lmao

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Why don't you go get him right now there big girl! Cause your mouth! All mouth just like that stupid mouthy ass bitch sister of yours!!!
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 26, 2013
ok you funny nothing but trouble making bitches like i said you funny talk all the shit you want don't care what you say all i know is your life must be boring to have to put your two cents in mine ha ha ha!!!!
Lmao

Alexandria, VA

#21 Feb 26, 2013
John Jaggie wrote:
ok you funny nothing but trouble making bitches like i said you funny talk all the shit you want don't care what you say all i know is your life must be boring to have to put your two cents in mine ha ha ha!!!!
No you must have me mistaken for your boyfriend! I'm not putting anything "in" you!!!
You poor gay bastard!
1 post removed
John Jaggie

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
No you must have me mistaken for your boyfriend! I'm not putting anything "in" you!!!
You poor gay bastard!
you do know i have pinged your ip address and no who you are you will be getting a visit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Debra Berry 6 hr LMAO 8
Kelsie Newhouse 7 hr hell naww 3
Heather 12 hr Marion Anderson 6
Thaxtofisher Slatefferisson caught with nuclear... 12 hr Dudette 2
Mary Taylor 14 hr just the facts maam 2
What do people know about Tracy white and Micha... (May '14) 15 hr haha 8
Matthew Harper 16 hr Hes AKA Mason Jars 8
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]