hate to break it to you

Charleston, WV

#21 Nov 24, 2012
So what if she get assistance. I would rather see a single mom that works and tries get some help than some loser who won't attempt to work draw all they can get. I say if you don't work and don't try to help, then screw you. The assistance should be for people like her that will get out and work bit thanks to our system it's still not enough money to pay everything! Obviously your clueless to how hard it is for a single mom to make it! You either get ssi or mooch off someone entirely!
CORTNEY R HARPER

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Nov 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
Miss Harper..
The sooner you realize your a lying, no good, whore!! The better off you'll be. Yes, you may have a job...but everyone knows our tax dollars pay your way! Don't blame Raymond because you screw the system!! Food stamps....free health care....cash assistance...etc.
When you actually stand on your own feet, pay your own bills, and know what it's like to raise a kid instead of the babysitter....then you can talk smack. Until then... STFU!!
How else was I supposed to support my children. I'm not proud of the fact that I had to get help from the state. But, I don't feel guilty about it either because 1) I don't abuse the system - & I didn't get any food stamps/cash assistance or anything like that until 4 days before I had Bentley, even though I could've gotten it the day I got pregnant with Spencer. 2) I've either gone to school or worked since I've been on the program. 3) every penny I get from the state, Raymond has to pay a percentage back, because it's considered his child support - and he did help make these kids too. So, before you jump my shit & tell me to "STFU" PLEASE make sure you know what the hell you're talking about. & a babysitter raising my kids? HA! The ONLY time I get a babysitter (that isn't their dad or his family), my kids are in bed before I go anywhere. And I haven't had a babysitter for months. But again, NONE of this is anyone's business.

so, "TRUTH" how about you LEARN THE TRUTH before you go talking smack ;)
birdie

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Cortney your a great mom and person! Keep up the good work your gonna go places in life unlike these low life pos people who have nothing better to do then run their mouth about you (:
White oak

Charleston, WV

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Yheal birdie you are right she is going to go places straight to her back like always just pray that her feet loose the sun burn while it is winter
True friend

Charleston, WV

#25 Nov 24, 2012
She has been a user since she was in middle school and a grade a back stabber I've known Raymond since 6th grade he has had bad ways but loves his kids like nothing else he has never picked on someone littler than him always bigger so go try to be a bad ass and get smacked And miss Harper you are just mad he won't take you back so try to send him to jail again bitch
time will tell

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 25, 2012
I love reading all this ignorance. His friends against hers lol well I know him and his family but here's my prediction, 10 years from now he will still be a piece of crap with people will making excuses for him and I'm guessing by then she will have earned and worked up to a damn good job and met a decent working man by then! Hang in there girl!
wow

Norfolk, VA

#27 Nov 25, 2012
Get em courtney!
She isnt what you think

Charleston, WV

#28 Nov 25, 2012
Raymond has screwed up. No doubt about that...and he will admit it!! But, Courtney on the other hand...she tries to act like she is perfect! She is a user and welfare trash! She wants to act like she does so much for her kids...when if fact, it the tax dollars who take care of them.

she isnt a perfect mother like she claims....ive heard around that she dumps her kids on who ever will watch them.

She has skeletons in her closet....but is to busy blaming Raymond for her problems. But, lets ask this....if he was so bad...why did you stay>> why have 2 kids?? and why turn Mr. Casto against his son....unitl he saw thru you. So, why dont you try telling the truth.
Please

Charleston, WV

#29 Nov 26, 2012
I've known both, Courtney and Raymond, since I was in the 1st grade. I cheered with Courtney and cheered for Raymond while he was on the football field.

I'll break this down for everyone quickly with the following:
1. Courtney currently has a job. If she is still receiving government assistance then good for her. At least she doesn't sit on her butt and wait for the assistance. No, Courtney works hard, raises her children the best she knows how (which is all ANYONE can do), and after all of that... she needs a little assistance. So what?
2. Raymond and Courtney's business is NOT your business. I don't care if you're their parents, sisters, brothers, or cousins! Leave them alone. They'll figure it out or they won't. If they do? Good for them! If they don't? Neither will die tomorrow!
3. A person's past is THEIR past. There's a reason that people move forward with time. People become more responsible, experienced, and knowledgeable. More young people would have the opportunity to do these 3 things if OTHERS would allow them to (by staying out of the way/ out of their business).
4.This information that people are willing putting online can hurt Courtney and Raymond with getting future jobs, having future relationships, and becoming productive citizens. Please Stop! If you have a problem with someone as they try to "fix" their struggle then pray for the person to come out of the struggle in the best positive light. Don't judge someone for sinning differently then you. Your sins are no better than someone else.
1 post removed
B Miller

San Angelo, TX

#31 Dec 5, 2012
I went to school with Cortney and Raymond. Was good friends with em both. Yall ought to be sick with yourselves talking about people like this, at least dont do it on a public website for the whole world. Cortney, if you read this, I hope everything is going all right. I know you can take care of those boys. And Raymond, tell your dad im still sorry for backing my f-150 off his bridge that one night when he had to use the crane to get me out of the creek.
guess who

Charleston, WV

#32 Dec 6, 2012
B Miller wrote:
I went to school with Cortney and Raymond. Was good friends with em both. Yall ought to be sick with yourselves talking about people like this, at least dont do it on a public website for the whole world. Cortney, if you read this, I hope everything is going all right. I know you can take care of those boys. And Raymond, tell your dad im still sorry for backing my f-150 off his bridge that one night when he had to use the crane to get me out of the creek.
Bennett you just can't drive....
B Miller

San Angelo, TX

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Well that right there might be the most truthful thing said on this page, but if I remember right, i think there was a little liquor involved. Who is guess who?
CORTNEY R HARPER

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Dec 8, 2012
3B !!!:) Thanks, the boys & I are doing great. Hope you're doing well.
lmao

Bronx, NY

#35 Dec 8, 2012
Hey if she likes sex as much as y'all say she does..... Well I'd like to take a drip
in the pond too ;) is it any count? I know Ramon didn't hurt it any!
CORTNEY R HARPER

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Dec 10, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you got jokes.
vic

Charleston, WV

#37 Dec 31, 2012
guesswho wrote:
Raymon would hurt you if u said it to his face
that's funny, because he hides his face. he's a coward.
peace

Charleston, WV

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Why
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#39 Dec 31, 2012
I would hide my face to if I were from Sissyville.
lmao

New York, NY

#40 Dec 31, 2012
CORTNEY R HARPER wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you got jokes.
who's joking? I'm not. I'd like to try ya out. I'm sure Raymond wouldn't care, he's prob out doing someone's girl right now. So are you down?
CORTNEY R HARPER

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#41 Jan 5, 2013
First - Raymond has no reason to care, he & I have been split for years. Second - who are you? Lmao you crack me up, I see your responses on other posts, & only I'd just like to shake your hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't forget to send "Tubby" a Xmas Card 19 min Cell Block Four 2
Sissonville residents are subhuman undesiribles 46 min Craig is fat 15
jessie burford 1 hr Let Them Bleed 5
Question for the gentlemen 1 hr Doc 31
miles henson 6 hr Sissyville 2
Breaking News 8 hr Sissyville 14
TUBBYS Angels Alisha Denise Carri 9 hr yessss 75
Sissonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web