First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking

Danielson, CT

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Heard Raymond is clean and doing good! Anybody seen him?? Hope is doing good...his boys need him and love him. We all know Courtney doesn't take good care of them.
Grrr!

New York, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
He's good! Go find him if you want to know. Keep his name off the trashy site.
smoochie

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Yeah they really need someone who looses contact them whenever he goes on his drug binges
Money

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
he owes me $50.00.
okk

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Okay obviously you don't know Cortney because she takes wonderful care of those kids. You're just too pathetic to say anything to her face so you post it on a stupid gossip site. Get a life
frisky

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2012
He's worthless, so is cortney
Grrr!

Danielson, CT

#7 Oct 30, 2012
frisky wrote:
He's worthless, so is cortney
And your so much better then them, right?
HELLOOO

Camp Hill, PA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
WELL HE IS IN DEEP SHIT AND WILL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS FAMILY, HIS KIDS, OR HIS OFF THE WALL MOODS. HE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.
Idk

Bronx, NY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
HELLOOO wrote:
WELL HE IS IN DEEP SHIT AND WILL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS FAMILY, HIS KIDS, OR HIS OFF THE WALL MOODS. HE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.
Shows what you know! I heard he has already bin sentenced. He got no jail time. Just probation.

Betta luck next time.
Breanna

Roanoke, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Cortney is NOTHING close to worthless.
How many other women do you know that can hold a GOOD job , & take care of two kids alone? Considering all she's been through, i'm damn proud of her.
Those boys of hers are WELL taken care of & beyond happy.
How about you get your ass off the computer & get a damn life.
victim

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 4, 2012
If he's not in jail yet, he will be eventually. He's a fool. His kids are much better off with their mother.
piss off!

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 5, 2012
victim wrote:
If he's not in jail yet, he will be eventually. He's a fool. His kids are much better off with their mother.
If his kids are so much better with there mother why does she take them to him all time time? Maybe your the fool?!?!??
guesswho

New York, NY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Raymon would hurt you if u said it to his face
Like hell

Bronx, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Raymond only picks on people smaller than him. That's what makes him feel good about himself. Beatin up on women & picking on the small kid. He's a worthless piece of shit. Won't ever amount to anything. I feel sorry for those two kids of his. The best thing their mom can do is find someone to replace his sorry ass!
lmao

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Like hell wrote:
Raymond only picks on people smaller than him. That's what makes him feel good about himself. Beatin up on women & picking on the small kid. He's a worthless piece of shit. Won't ever amount to anything. I feel sorry for those two kids of his. The best thing their mom can do is find someone to replace his sorry ass!
Awwwe, Courtney did he piss you off again darlin? Lmfao you crack me up. Get over yourself. If you were going to " replace him" wouldn't you have done it when you two split? Not a yr later?
Casto

New York, NY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
you guys are pathetic. Yes Raymond is clean now because he is on home confinement at a preachers house. Pray that afterwards he continues on the right path but it's way to soon to tell. Now admit that cortney keeps a roof over those kids head, they are fed and have clothes and she is constantly trying to work or go to school to make a life for those boys. He should be worried about them but he doesn't. That's the sad truth and even if cortney would be stupid enough to want him back that doesn't make her a bad mother just means she wishes so much that he could be normal and step up and be a dad and husband eventually I hope she meets someone that will help her out and make her life easier. It won't raymond
CORTNEY R HARPER

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know which "Casto" you are, but you speak the truth!
To whomever "lmao" is - I'd like to know what makes you think I'm the one that posted previously. I don't want to 'replace' Raymond, I want Raymond to step up a be a freaking REAL dad to these kids. Stop backing out of parenting plans, because we've had 4 in the past year or two. Keep a job to help take care of the kids - and himself, because I shouldn't also have to supply groceries/dinner/diapers/wipes /etc. for when HE has them at his house. & obviously, I don't have the real time to replace him because I'm always working or taking care of the kids. Raymond argues me to keep them any longer than he has to most of the time. Right now, he's only keeping them on the nights I work. He was keeping them almost everyday when I was working at Subway, but only because I was going to school from 10-2, and working 3-11 which left the kids at daycare from 9:30-11:30 otherwise. Can I also add that Raymond has had at least 3 girlfriends (all around my boys) and god knows how many other "friends." - btw, "lmao" I've got a pretty good hunch as to who you are, and let's not forget what we were saying about Raymond a month ago sweetie :)
I ALWAYS use my name - MAN UP. But for the most part, "Like Hell" is right. He's not technically a woman beater - he put his hands on me before, yes, but more than anything he mentally & emotionally ruined me. & correction, Raymond and I actually broke up October of 2009 & I just stuck around - like an idiot - and then until he was done with rehab - & then after he went BACK to the drug lifestyle, I was officially done (about March of 2011). He kicked off 2012 by spending 30 days in jail from not paying child support. He got a job at mcdonalds for a few months, and the last monetary help I've received from him was in June and it was an eighth of what he is ordered to pay me monthly (I've never received the full amount - which by the way is only $250). He has come and gone out of the boys' lives since they were born. They love him dearly, but there are times that they don't want to speak to him at all. And currently, he is helping me (for the most part) watch them because I'm working nights. None of this is anyone's business but I am DAMN tired of everyone thinking I'm the bad guy. We all have ghosts in our closets, but I have only done things to try to better our lives (mine & the boys') since I moved out of that freaking holler. & personally, I think I am doing a FANTASTIC job. This will be the first & last time I post on this forum. This website is a joke and nothing but a way to stir more drama. I have enough issues without this nonsense. People need to get a life and stop talking about things they don't know. Just remember, Karma can & will find you... one day.
"You can never win an argument with a negative person. They only hear what suits them and listen only to respond." Goodbye negative people! Enjoy your misery :)
Truth

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Miss Harper..

The sooner you realize your a lying, no good, whore!! The better off you'll be. Yes, you may have a job...but everyone knows our tax dollars pay your way! Don't blame Raymond because you screw the system!! Food stamps....free health care....cash assistance...etc.

When you actually stand on your own feet, pay your own bills, and know what it's like to raise a kid instead of the babysitter....then you can talk smack. Until then... STFU!!
miss no name

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Any one that thinks Raymond only picks on people smaller than he is is ,well I guess you can say YOU ARE A CRAZY.He doesn't pick on people ,but he won't back down either.The boys have a DAD Cortny doesn't need to replace him,don't you know your parents will always be your parents,even if you don't like it.So Get a life and shut up when you have no clue as to what you are talking about.
miss no name

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Idk wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what you know! I heard he has already bin sentenced. He got no jail time. Just probation.
Betta luck next time.
well are you crying now because he didn't go to jail.
you are sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sissonville residents are subhuman undesiribles 14 min Woops 27
Baldwins 14 min Hey Nosey 12
Dogs 1 hr Hum 1
Steven Miller 1 hr Huh 10
stolen items 2 hr needing some info 1
stolen items 2 hr needing some info 1
Poll IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 4 hr Reply 378
Sissonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web