'Buckwild' Breakdown: Get Your Fix Of...

'Buckwild' Breakdown: Get Your Fix Of 'Gandee Candy' Now

There are 28 comments on the MTV story from Jan 4, 2013, titled 'Buckwild' Breakdown: Get Your Fix Of 'Gandee Candy' Now. In it, MTV reports that:

MTV's "Buckwild" burst onto the scene this week, bringing the fightin', muddin', and cussin' residents of Sissonville, West Virginia to the national stage ... and introducing the term "Redneck MacGyver" into the pop-culture lexicon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandy

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Feb 19, 2013
foodland wrote:
<quoted text>
I do i used to work with him Joey and ashley at foodland
Does any of them still work at foodland
derrickj

Canton, OH

#25 Apr 1, 2013
I just want to know if he is really dead or not or is this a stupid ass sick April fools day joke cuz its not funny at all to play about a life hope the best for shain and his family and friends
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#26 Apr 6, 2013
derrickj wrote:
I just want to know if he is really dead or not or is this a stupid ass sick April fools day joke cuz its not funny at all to play about a life hope the best for shain and his family and friends
You are the the one that is sick, comming here asking a question with an attitude like that.
lesley

Logan, WV

#27 Apr 10, 2013
can u buy the gandee candy balls anywhere?
obvious

Hudson, WI

#28 Apr 10, 2013
I'm pretty sure they haven't been in a rush to make the candy when 2 members of their family have just died.
mudden4ever

United States

#29 Apr 11, 2013
We will all miss you shain and we will all miss your show as well you were the best one out of the whole cast and it would never be the same with out you but i feel the show should remain on mtv in honor of shain aka "GANDEE CANDY"
ky girl

Mount Sterling, KY

#30 Apr 11, 2013
i lovewv wrote:
Foodland lmao
!!!!!!!!!!
What is so funny? At least he worked.
aussiewildchild

Australia

#31 Apr 27, 2013
i came to wv in 2002 from queensland Australia to visit some rednecks an i had a ball. i love this show an everything they do i think shain is everything i remember about wv an this is a sad an tragic loss. i love ya mate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
devin walker 5 hr fairfly 1
Sissy ills 7 hr Ned 1
~* Last Post Win's *~ (Jan '13) 11 hr dan 394
whats up with jason walker (Sep '12) 11 hr idk 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat West Hamlin folk 1,266
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) Apr 28 VIOLATED 35
News Sissonville man arrested on drug charge (Sep '11) Apr 27 Polygraph 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages