First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Nitro, WV

#42 Nov 19, 2012
virgil smith wrote:
last time i will log onto this site, so here it is.i appreciate the few positive remarks about me and understand some of the bad ones. people are human and make mistakes.not makeing excuses im simply saying we have all made mistakes and done wrong!i have never met a perfect man!so think wat you want and say what you will,because at the end of the day nothing you say or think matters!I have my family and god on my side! now, with saying that , by putting my faith in god, i know that he will forgive me for other things as well,such as...stfu...i will meet you anywhere,anytime and deal with you. i BET you will NOT tell me to STFU to my face!! and the person that mentioned my youngest son, please let me know when you would like to be bullied by me!!unlike you guys,i am not a coward, i am letting you know who i am!!to shane cook...i am deeply sorry for the pain i put you through. i will do every thing to right my wrong!in jail or out, i am a man and i can admitt my mistakes and deal with the consiquences! oh and by the way, i am not a third time felon and my wife and children are very innocent!i have spoken my peace...deal with it!
Your NOT a coward?... God is on your side?... You walked into another mans home and stole. You have been a thief your whole life. As you said, you will get your day in court... Well I hope you do idiot. Go to jail. Go away. You are pathetic and deserve to sit in prison. And the person whom said STFU was probably Shane Cook... And you want NO part of him tough guy.. Of course we all make mistakes right?... I've never stole you asshole. You walked on another mans home during broad daylight, took shit and call that a mistake?... I call it another example of a grown ass man whom needs put away. Like u said... God is on your side.. Well go spend 10 years w him away from everyone else.
1 post removed
Angie Smith

Charleston, WV

#44 Nov 20, 2012
Excuse me Concerned Parent but how dare you call my husband a theif his whole life!!! You obviously don't know crap!! This is my first time on this site and have to say YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!! Especially since you have to get behind a computer screen, make up names and talk about people... Wow your lives must really suck that you have nothing better to do then get on the computer everyday and talk smack about others. You all are SAD SAD SAD individuals!!!!This site is sickening and so are every single one of you that is part of this site... So instead of posting on this site, if you know us soo well,then be man enough or woman enough to approach us and speak your minds like normal people instead of spreading lies and rumors about people.. Oh that's right will live in Sissonville which is well known for being always running them mouths and never backing it up... That's why all of you love this site and again HAVE NO LIFE... But I do, so I def won't feed into all of your bull crap again...
Whats funny

New York, NY

#45 Nov 20, 2012
Angie Smith wrote:
Excuse me Concerned Parent but how dare you call my husband a theif his whole life!!! You obviously don't know crap!! This is my first time on this site and have to say YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!! Especially since you have to get behind a computer screen, make up names and talk about people... Wow your lives must really suck that you have nothing better to do then get on the computer everyday and talk smack about others. You all are SAD SAD SAD individuals!!!!This site is sickening and so are every single one of you that is part of this site... So instead of posting on this site, if you know us soo well,then be man enough or woman enough to approach us and speak your minds like normal people instead of spreading lies and rumors about people.. Oh that's right will live in Sissonville which is well known for being always running them mouths and never backing it up... That's why all of you love this site and again HAVE NO LIFE... But I do, so I def won't feed into all of your bull crap again...
All i have to say is if u dont like the VILLE please feel free to move! I mean every year you say you are taking this kid out of sissonville and putting them in nitro or where ever but yet u always come back to the Ville!!
haha

New York, NY

#46 Nov 20, 2012
They stay in the ville to make sure their kids are first strings at sports. lolol I wonder did he try to make amends because he found out it was on video lolol then I noticed that after praising God he offers to come bully someone lol people are crazy! All that time trying to suck up to the just the right people and try the snub the right people and work their way into the elite circle lol and now this tsk tsk
Concerned Parent

New York, NY

#47 Nov 20, 2012
Angie Smith wrote:
I'm sad?... Your husband steals from his friends home while he's at work... And your husband is NOT working...but rather stealing and pilfering through another home. And you think I need to get a life?... And your upset because I called him a thief his "whole" life? Did he just pick up the habit of stealing and home invasion? If so, really sorry. Either way, everyone should scream from the rooftops that Virgil Smith is a thief!!! That's not talking smack!... That's simply what should happen when another person walks through a home and takes what he wants!!! What's "pathetic" is you taking a moral high ground on "Sissonville" when your husband steals from us. And why would you expect me or anyone else to speak to your face when your husband went behind the back of his own "friend" and stole???? I guess I have no life huh?... Maybe I should get some tips on what I should do with my time from Virgil smith!...
a little too late

New York, NY

#48 Nov 20, 2012
speaking of free background checks lol I wonder if he is the same Virgil Ray Smith that was indicted on malicious wounding, burglary and wanton endangerment back in 1997??!! It's listed on the charleston newspapers library
tgg

Charleston, WV

#49 Nov 20, 2012
After reading all these post I think everyone should look in their own closets and make sure they are all clean and dust free. I can only hope for all of yall's souls sake and your childrens sake that God is more forgiving of yall then you have been Virgil..Instead of downgradeing this man and his family try saying a prayer...One day it may be you or your family that needs someone to pray for you
Truth

New York, NY

#50 Nov 20, 2012
Angie i have a question, since your husband hasnt worked for months were you aware that he had broken into Shane's house?? because if so you are just as guilty. If he pawned things then you should have been asking where the $$ was coming from. I wish the kids did not have to see or hear any crap about all of this. Very sad
Myinput1

United States

#51 Nov 20, 2012
I think it's sad that people are even getting on here & asking for people to say a prayer for the thief?? WTH!!! I think there's a victim here. And if it was ur home that was invaded & buglurized, would you say a prayer for the theif? If so then ur a better person than I.
Tgg

Upper Sandusky, OH

#52 Nov 21, 2012
Myinput1 wrote:
I think it's sad that people are even getting on here & asking for people to say a prayer for the thief?? WTH!!! I think there's a victim here. And if it was ur home that was invaded & buglurized, would you say a prayer for the theif? If so then ur a better person than I.
then you should be ashamed of yourself and anyone else who has gotten on here and trash talked those kids and his wife... I also pray for the victim and the suffering he has went through but be careful how you judge someone cause im sure you have skeletons in ur closet that you dont want people to know about and that you regret.. All im saying is forgiveness and sympathy goes a long way
Myinput1

United States

#53 Nov 21, 2012
Tgg wrote:
<quoted text> then you should be ashamed of yourself and anyone else who has gotten on here and trash talked those kids and his wife... I also pray for the victim and the suffering he has went through but be careful how you judge someone cause im sure you have skeletons in ur closet that you dont want people to know about and that you regret.. All im saying is forgiveness and sympathy goes a long way
Ok u need to get ur facts straight. I never trash talked about the wife or kids! And yes everyone has skeletons blah blah blah BUT I have never stolen, robbed or how ever u want to say it, one of my friends & there kids. But yeah ok foregive & forget. That's all I got to say about this. And no I'm not ashamed of myself @ all. I have my opinions & you have yours.
knows him

Bronx, NY

#54 Nov 22, 2012
justsayin wrote:
not sayin trust him, just sayin better to try to fix things or get restitution instead of putting his children threw more problems. make him pay restitution ,destroy his image(which im sure has been done)but do not punish his wife and children for his selfishness and stupidity!!his children are innocent and no matter how stupid their dad is they are better off with him then without him...just sayin
This ain't his first rodeo! If he was going to change, he would have by now. It's time to pay the fiddler.
knows him

Bronx, NY

#55 Nov 22, 2012
justsayin wrote:
who knows? but people can not make accusations towards people without probable cause! from my understanding, this guy has been a stand up guy up to this point, and not defending him in any way,,im just sayin...his wife and childrens lives should not be discussed . I still say,if the man can pay restitution, then that and public humiliation would be punishment alone! just sayin...to many children on welfare and without a father these days , if these guys can work this thing out, then good for them and even better for those poor kids!!have a heart ...its christmas!! just sayin!!!
Stand up guy? You seriously have no clue, do you?!!
Myinput1

United States

#56 Nov 22, 2012
And has such class ! ;-)))
lol

Charleston, WV

#57 Dec 5, 2012
I heard he was in jail again
dude

Bronx, NY

#58 Dec 5, 2012
lol wrote:
I heard he was in jail again
What now? Stealing from the collection plate?
Tonka

Walhonding, OH

#59 Dec 6, 2012
virgil smith wrote:
last time i will log onto this site, so here it is.i appreciate the few positive remarks about me and understand some of the bad ones. people are human and make mistakes.not makeing excuses im simply saying we have all made mistakes and done wrong!i have never met a perfect man!so think wat you want and say what you will,because at the end of the day nothing you say or think matters!I have my family and god on my side! now, with saying that , by putting my faith in god, i know that he will forgive me for other things as well,such as...stfu...i will meet you anywhere,anytime and deal with you. i BET you will NOT tell me to STFU to my face!! and the person that mentioned my youngest son, please let me know when you would like to be bullied by me!!unlike you guys,i am not a coward, i am letting you know who i am!!to shane cook...i am deeply sorry for the pain i put you through. i will do every thing to right my wrong!in jail or out, i am a man and i can admitt my mistakes and deal with the consiquences! oh and by the way, i am not a third time felon and my wife and children are very innocent!i have spoken my peace...deal with it!
amen brother. As long as you stay faithful and truly ask for forgiveness you're okay in the eyes of The Lord. Ill pray for you too man. I'm glad to read you love God.
Burning Bush

Charleston, WV

#60 Dec 6, 2012
What God?
Tonka

Walhonding, OH

#61 Dec 6, 2012
Burning Bush wrote:
What God?
Now why'd you have to do that? This didn't concern you. This shows that atheists want respect while at the same time always say ignorant stuff to we Christians. That's not fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremiah gravely 11 min Bullfrog 5
Jeff Carpenter? 26 min Jessica 27
carrie justice 28 min sville 18
Animals 42 min Neig 10
less thieves this past weekend. 53 min Citizen 6
cricket 1 hr bam bam 15
Who would you lie to spend a night with 3 hr Rabies 45
Sissonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web