mother of 2

United States

#42 Jan 7, 2012
Pitiful wrote:
Yeh well just think how much better you would feel by helping others that NEED it!!! Or maybe even deserve it...that's why this world has gone to shit....everyone is to worried about themselves and not about the ones who need and want it.
Like I said...I treat people the way I would want to be treated and I know I will get rewarded in the end. You will not! Sweetie...that's why it does not matter what you say I know theres a "special" place for you guys in the end!!! I'll be sure to pray for you, cuz your sure as hell gonna need every pray you can get!!
Yea your prayers will be heard when your cursing. Really what do you do to help them? Take time from your job and family, if you even have one. I wish I had enough time to walk around helping people addicted to meth. I'm sure you don't help them. What have you done?
Pitiful

United States

#43 Jan 7, 2012
Have you ever just stood back and really looked and listen to what's goin on instead of seein a dope head and instantly thinkin there trash and a jail cell is where he/she needs to be? Maybe this girl does drugs becuz since she was 15 her step dad pushed needles in her arm, she had no choice. Or this guy is an alcoholic becuz he believes it's his fault his kids are dead. I just always hope and believe that there are other people like me out there who will help the ones who are less fortunate or the ones who never had those parents who were right there with you telling you drugs were terrible and to say no. Plus it's an awesome feeling helpin others. And I do have a 3 year old and a boyfriend and we all live together. My family comes first before no other but if someone is in need of my help or an emergency, there goin to get my help before my family and my family will understand. I don't talk about or make fun of people even if they deserve it. I have given a bum MY LAST $20, twice. I feel sorry for people, prob alil more then I should. But I feel and know in my heart that I'm a good person and that everyone deserves a second chance or they atleast deserve your attention or concern.
frankiejdog

Chicago, IL

#44 Jan 7, 2012
Pitiful wrote:
Have you ever just stood back and really looked and listen to what's goin on instead of seein a dope head and instantly thinkin there trash and a jail cell is where he/she needs to be? Maybe this girl does drugs becuz since she was 15 her step dad pushed needles in her arm, she had no choice. Or this guy is an alcoholic becuz he believes it's his fault his kids are dead. I just always hope and believe that there are other people like me out there who will help the ones who are less fortunate or the ones who never had those parents who were right there with you telling you drugs were terrible and to say no. Plus it's an awesome feeling helpin others. And I do have a 3 year old and a boyfriend and we all live together. My family comes first before no other but if someone is in need of my help or an emergency, there goin to get my help before my family and my family will understand. I don't talk about or make fun of people even if they deserve it. I have given a bum MY LAST $20, twice. I feel sorry for people, prob alil more then I should. But I feel and know in my heart that I'm a good person and that everyone deserves a second chance or they atleast deserve your attention or concern.
Whoa you two bitches are going at it over nothing. Mother of 2 tho u gotta point, sounds like pitiful ain't go no job and is a junkie cuz she is goin hard at takin up 4 sum crackies. so I culd def give sum bum my last bill if my moms is gonna give me anuther bill as soon as I throw her a txt. Haa Shit u 2 hoes just throw bows and git off hur.
the gutted

Charleston, WV

#45 Jan 14, 2012
Meth is awful just smoke some weed damn and I can't wait for all you meth monsters to die
Cole

Charleston, WV

#46 Jan 14, 2012
i jus hate geekers they r so effin nasty
SissonvilleProud

Charleston, WV

#47 Jan 20, 2012
Sad, sad, sad......and my name is Andy Palmer!
wanttohelp

Charleston, WV

#48 Jan 20, 2012
Pitiful wrote:
Yeh well just think how much better you would feel by helping others that NEED it!!! Or maybe even deserve it...that's why this world has gone to shit....everyone is to worried about themselves and not about the ones who need and want it.
Like I said...I treat people the way I would want to be treated and I know I will get rewarded in the end. You will not! Sweetie...that's why it does not matter what you say I know theres a "special" place for you guys in the end!!! I'll be sure to pray for you, cuz your sure as hell gonna need every pray you can get!!
Ok Pitiful since you have all of the answers why dont you educate everyone on this forum on how to help people who are on Meth and have addictions. I am sure we have alot of people who would help them. It is frustrating these days but i am sure with all of your experience you can get us all on the right path of turning this forum into a help forum and support for those who need it.
Working Lady

Walhonding, OH

#49 Jan 20, 2012
Head from way back wrote:
Look people can you shorten up your posts. I got sh%t to do. Although you think meth heads are useless. They are some dang busy people. By the time you get up in the mornings and have your third cup of coffee, heads are already up and have been up and they are busy! Got so much work going on that a person cant decide what to do next. You all are moving like turtles and heads are taking care of business. Heads got stuff to do, things to organize, scratch offs to get scratched, places to go, people to watch that are watching them, stuff cleaned, heads are busier than you will ever dream of being. That's why heads are all so skinny. It's not because they don't get hungry, hell they don't take time out of the busy schedule to eat. A meth head can hardly take time to type and read all of this. Just saying people, preach on. We are reading about a 1/4 of your posts. Try shortening it up, please.
Wow, coffee and scratch offs. You METH HEADS have so much to do huh? And, that's the reason you do not eat? LMAO ...wow once again ! Maybe you should check into getting a GED. How about learning to ORGANIZE your busy life into something useful instead of cooking chemicals to try to stay happy, lol Maybe after you get a GED, you could go to college. Having a nose stuck in a book is better than under all those chemicals cooking don't you think? You may think you are so so busy. Maybe you are in the style of life you live, but honey let me tell you, it is no way to live. You need to have a job and have a normal life, one with morals. Learn to respect yourself. We only live once. Do you really want to retire on Meth? LMAO, jeez that's just too funny. Pay into a retirement, earn a living. That's what it's all about. Learn to be proud. You are in denial, just remember that. Call a Rehab Center, sounds like you are SO BUSY, but I guarantee you can fit that into your coffee schedule and scratch off lottery tickets, lol
skinny

Walhonding, OH

#50 Jan 21, 2012
Retired from a JOB wrote:
<quoted text>
And you with the NORMAL PEOPLE,,, Even normal people like us Fat girls,,,,,,with the coach purses,,,,,and we have husbands and wives,,,something yall done forgot how to do,,shacking up is so much better,,,,that way you dont have to pay child support and more sudafed you can buy,,,,wow,,,,,
Awww, poor fatty ! Go eat ya some more twinkies and shack up with more toothless creatures ,.....lol You know, after making all those babies..those men will feel pretty darn guilty when they are on their death bed. It will come back to haunt them. Wow it amazes me how stupid people can reproduce,lol There should really be a stamp to put on heads reading STUPID CANT REPRODUCE. Oh, that's right, too stupid to know what reproduce means. All you know is to eat twinkies, shack up and make all the babies you want cause you are too stupid to be responsible . Get a life !
SissonvilleProud

Charleston, WV

#51 Jan 21, 2012
Really cool church at the mouth of WolfPen, truly appears that something BIG is going on there!!!! I'm even going to check it out in the morning. If you are tired of living day in and day out strung out, staying awake for 7-10 days at a time, come check the church out in the morning at 10am...I'm excited about what God has been doing so far at that church, delivering addicts and bringing families back together. I will buy a bunch of scratch off tickets for any of you, come check the church out!
Another One

United States

#52 Aug 15, 2012
I was with someone who has a meth addiction. He was a vampire, only came out after dark and it's the truth, he could not function in society. He was busy busy but he never could stay focused long enough to finish a job. He would start something and run out of dope and then he would never seem to return to finish it when he had dope again. He would be up for 3 or 4 days with no money (spent it all on his dope) and nothing to do but start projects and then run out and sleep 3 to 4 days. Up with nothing to do and then down and losing days of his life. I am glad I am a part of his history.
omg you all

Ellicott City, MD

#53 Aug 21, 2012
i sware people in sissonville are so quick to judge.. how many people on here actually have a friend or family member that is a meth addict? do you not see the pain they cause the people around them? their kids suffer, their family suffers. you try to get them help but they get right back on it. its a suction it keeps them in they cant stop. people kill me how they act like they are better than everyone else.. like you never done anything bad in your life... get over yourselves.. these people are addicts yes but they are also someones sister, brother, daughter, son, mother, father, aunt, uncle, cousin, friend..whatever you get the point.. the families of these people suffer just as much as the community... its embarassing to admit that you have an addict as a family member, you dont want to go anywhere with them or have them around.. then you feel bad for not wanting anything to do with them and its because they do it to themselves. think before you judge these people it may look bad because sissonville is like #1 with meth addicts but its not hurting the community its hurting the families.. sissonville had a bad rep way before meth came around.. people have always been ashamed to say they were from sissonville...
nick

Fond Du Lac, WI

#54 Sep 12, 2012
well they serve a purpose they die young at least and dont overburden the dentists office and never put a burden on social security cause they never live til 62 lol...
bs

Charleston, WV

#55 Sep 18, 2012
nick wrote:
well they serve a purpose they die young at least and dont overburden the dentists office and never put a burden on social security cause they never live til 62 lol...
lol
Sissonville

Charleston, WV

#56 Sep 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Get Em All!!!"]<quoted text>
Agree with everything you have said. It would be nice to see every single one of them off the street, round them all up and give them a compound somewhere away from the rest of the 'functioning' society! They are a rapid spreading disease in this community! I have news for the one who started this thread, you are not cool, very far from it! Why you want to look like the walking dead is beyond me! Go to the website www.facesofmeth.com and take a look at your future! Lovely isn't it?! As for the court system, it definitely needs cleaned out too many favors for family or friends regardless of the law![/QUOTE]It just makes u mean and ugly uou can't stand to be around your family because they love u the people u hanf with don't give a crap watch when u go to jail they laugh they don't care
Too bad

Alexandria, VA

#57 Jul 14, 2013
If you live in Sissonville then chances r, u do know someone and know the effects of meth unfortunately. Ill proudly say- too bad the manufactures of all these ingredients that produce method didn't include birth control in their byproduct !!
Nineality

Charleston, WV

#58 Jul 14, 2013
mi daddi likes meth
One of the heads

Poca, WV

#59 Jul 14, 2013
We stand united hell yeah. All you haters are on somethin don't lie!
Too bad

Alexandria, VA

#60 Jul 14, 2013
You know ur right. We'd prob wouldn't even be on this forum if everyone was addicted to weed instead of meth.
methi

Charleston, WV

#61 Aug 10, 2013
One of the heads wrote:
We stand united hell yeah. All you haters are on somethin don't lie!
We r starting atooth fund at pizza hut Monday bring old false teeth or any teeth they will fit someone THANKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Dale Gandee 12 min Willie Young 17
Brady BUCK Haynes 2 hr just wondering 1
IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 4 hr Question 359
Question for the gentlemen 10 hr Hahi 50
Jeremiah gravely 19 hr carrie justice 22
Heather Surface Tue ALOUI 7
Carri's bash Mon incognito 19

Flood Warning for Kanawha County was issued at March 04 at 6:20PM EST

Sissonville Dating
Find my Match