stoopid sissonville christians

Posted in the Sissonville Forum

deaf tone

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2013
im sick of u proselytizing Christians. ain't nobody interested in ur dumb fart god anymore. That's right...I didn't spell it w/a capital g...b/c ur fake god ain't worth the time to hit the shift key. you people sit around and bitch and moan that ur being persecuted all the damn time and im sick of it. u arrogant farts rule the damn world and make everybody live how u want them to even tho its none ur business how other people live or what baby they wanna kill in their own womb. the reason im postin n Sissonville is b/c u guys r the worse of the worse when it comes to Christians. u alls ignant and uppity. u so ignant u gonna make replys about my spelling errors and grammar...but guess what...its intentional. u just behind the times. and what up w/this bullcrap about how it gotta b kjv. half u stoopid farts probably don't even know who king james was and who wrote it for him. u people so dumb u believe u worship a white god and ur churches have to put up pictures of a white god, b/c if he looked like a middle eastern man ud walk out the damn door and call the preacher crazy. u couldn't look at a sand ig'gr and rationalize the possibility of having anything in common w/him...b/c they all crazy...RIGHT?
peaceful existenz

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2013
deaf tone wrote:
im sick of u proselytizing Christians. ain't nobody interested in ur dumb fart god anymore. That's right...I didn't spell it w/a capital g...b/c ur fake god ain't worth the time to hit the shift key. you people sit around and bitch and moan that ur being persecuted all the damn time and im sick of it. u arrogant farts rule the damn world and make everybody live how u want them to even tho its none ur business how other people live or what baby they wanna kill in their own womb. the reason im postin n Sissonville is b/c u guys r the worse of the worse when it comes to Christians. u alls ignant and uppity. u so ignant u gonna make replys about my spelling errors and grammar...but guess what...its intentional. u just behind the times. and what up w/this bullcrap about how it gotta b kjv. half u stoopid farts probably don't even know who king james was and who wrote it for him. u people so dumb u believe u worship a white god and ur churches have to put up pictures of a white god, b/c if he looked like a middle eastern man ud walk out the damn door and call the preacher crazy. u couldn't look at a sand ig'gr and rationalize the possibility of having anything in common w/him...b/c they all crazy...RIGHT?
You are going to burn in hell. God is wrathful and will show no mercy to non-believers!!!
deaf tone

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
well of course the church and gov (which used 2b the same thing) want u 2believe ur gonna burn in hell if u don't fall in line. how else they gonna get their damn money ho. if they didn't brain wash ur butt then how they gonna pay for their free homes and their benz. u all think ur livin w/god n ur hearts but u is a bunch of consumeristic zomboids. ur hole religion is the basis for ur own demise.
peaceful esistenz

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2013
deaf tone wrote:
well of course the church and gov (which used 2b the same thing) want u 2believe ur gonna burn in hell if u don't fall in line. how else they gonna get their damn money ho. if they didn't brain wash ur butt then how they gonna pay for their free homes and their benz. u all think ur livin w/god n ur hearts but u is a bunch of consumeristic zomboids. ur hole religion is the basis for ur own demise.
You think you know knowledge. The true knowledge of the cosmos is withheld until after death and reserved for the righteous that accept the will of God. You have been enraptured by Lucifer, "the bringer of light." His ways are deceptive and cunning. Lucifer puts false truths into your heart and corrupts the soul, that is the game, and you are losing. Repent for your sins, for the Rapture is coming. As a matter of fact, the rapture is here. We are all experiencing it on a personal level. Every decision you make that is not made with the will of God brings you closer to damnation. You must remember that an eternity of damnation is ETERNAL. There will be no coming back. The fight between good and evil must be won inside each and every one of us. You think these are "brain-washed" lies but look at the world around you. The further we fall as a whole the more the world plunders towards chaos and destruction. The return of Jesus will be transpired from that destruction and all will be lost if you are NOT READY!!!!
deaf tone

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2013
peaceful esistenz wrote:
<quoted text> You think you know knowledge. The true knowledge of the cosmos is withheld until after death and reserved for the righteous that accept the will of God. You have been enraptured by Lucifer, "the bringer of light." His ways are deceptive and cunning. Lucifer puts false truths into your heart and corrupts the soul, that is the game, and you are losing. Repent for your sins, for the Rapture is coming. As a matter of fact, the rapture is here. We are all experiencing it on a personal level. Every decision you make that is not made with the will of God brings you closer to damnation. You must remember that an eternity of damnation is ETERNAL. There will be no coming back. The fight between good and evil must be won inside each and every one of us. You think these are "brain-washed" lies but look at the world around you. The further we fall as a whole the more the world plunders towards chaos and destruction. The return of Jesus will be transpired from that destruction and all will be lost if you are NOT READY!!!!
u think u a smart a@# ho don't u. I read ur vomit language and I see uppity ho that need a hard cock to refresh ur senses. ur alive but u is already livin in da afterlife. religion is nothing more than a tool for control over the masses by the greedy few at the top. u even calls urself sheep being led by an invisible savior. I don't know how this isn't insanity. the so called immaculate design isn't by god...its by man and it was made specifically to keep you in fear of being the animal that u really are. animals are unpredictable and even when u pick up a mouse it will bite ur ass....but not a sheep. a sheep will lie down and take it.
crazy

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 3, 2013
to all on here that are not believing,in god,you better b ,cause i would,never want to walk in your shoes,after saying the things u said,about our lord jesus christ,no i dont have a halo,over my head.
and said i never,have done wrong,but,yes i have ,done wrong in my life ,but was forgivin for it,praise the lord . amen, people i dont no what i do if i didnt,have the lord with me,amen but one day' i hope you never get sick,or dieing,cause you no who you will be asking for the lord, to help you, i love my lord,and always will.but for the ones that dont/ believe,thats up to you,,,,,,,,,
The Christian Family

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
deaf tone wrote:
<quoted text>u think u a smart a@# ho don't u. I read ur vomit language and I see uppity ho that need a hard cock to refresh ur senses. ur alive but u is already livin in da afterlife. religion is nothing more than a tool for control over the masses by the greedy few at the top. u even calls urself sheep being led by an invisible savior. I don't know how this isn't insanity. the so called immaculate design isn't by god...its by man and it was made specifically to keep you in fear of being the animal that u really are. animals are unpredictable and even when u pick up a mouse it will bite ur ass....but not a sheep. a sheep will lie down and take it.
Deaf tone, I have read your Ppost. I hope you're doing well this evening! Up until I was thirty years old I kinda felt the same way about Christians as you do, I had no use for them, thought they were all hypocrites, except for for my Wife and Children. My wife use to take my kids to church all of the tim every Wednesday night and on Sundays but would never beg me to go, on occasion she would ask me to go with her and the kids on Easter and I would and i always enjoyed the service. What I didn't know was, that my wife had been praying for me a long time that God would save me and God did save me. I didn't know what it meant to be saved until I just got so tired of cutting Christians down and talking about their GOD that it came to a point in my life that I couldn't sleep at night, so I ask my wife if she would Prey with me and for me at my bed side, my life hasn't been the same since. I have repented of my sins and turned my life around and have been living for the Lord for the past 30 years. You are not a bad person, you are a good person and there are lots of Christians that won't put you down, but will be praying for you. There are people that love you and are praying for you. Me and my Family will be praying for you
ENuhma

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 3, 2013
why dont you jealous geeken dumb bastards get alife leave people alone that are trying to do better .LOSERS.
Blah

Alexandria, VA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Hypocrite!!!!!!!
ENuhma

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 3, 2013
fk you.
deaf tone

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2013
The Christian Family wrote:
<quoted text>Deaf tone, I have read your Ppost. I hope you're doing well this evening! Up until I was thirty years old I kinda felt the same way about Christians as you do, I had no use for them, thought they were all hypocrites, except for for my Wife and Children. My wife use to take my kids to church all of the tim every Wednesday night and on Sundays but would never beg me to go, on occasion she would ask me to go with her and the kids on Easter and I would and i always enjoyed the service. What I didn't know was, that my wife had been praying for me a long time that God would save me and God did save me. I didn't know what it meant to be saved until I just got so tired of cutting Christians down and talking about their GOD that it came to a point in my life that I couldn't sleep at night, so I ask my wife if she would Prey with me and for me at my bed side, my life hasn't been the same since. I have repented of my sins and turned my life around and have been living for the Lord for the past 30 years. You are not a bad person, you are a good person and there are lots of Christians that won't put you down, but will be praying for you. There are people that love you and are praying for you. Me and my Family will be praying for you
I guess a difference between you and me is that I don't have a hard time sleeping at night and I don't know why anybody would that is a good person. You don't need god in ur life to feel good. sounds to me like u were just vulnerable and accepted an imaginary friend to make because it was a quick fix to ur problems.
Thw Christian family

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
deaf tone wrote:
<quoted text>I guess a difference between you and me is that I don't have a hard time sleeping at night and I don't know why anybody would that is a good person. You don't need god in ur life to feel good. sounds to me like u were just vulnerable and accepted an imaginary friend to make because it was a quick fix to ur problems.
Well My friend what ever you feel the case may have been, just want to let you know that God is real and that we as a family love you and will be praying for you. You have a good night.
trust

Washington, NC

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Snitches lay in ditches
Believer

Ripley, WV

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Classic sad evidence of the disintegration of the family unit and values in our society. Look around people! Our society is in decline! Live and let live, but as fore and my house, we will serve The Lord! The food news is Jesus died for our sins!
sad

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 7, 2013
U know u should be ashamed of urself its one thing to not believe in god but to get on here and talk crap about it thats low. no im not a christian but i believe in god. for u to get on here and be a hypocrite urself shows how dumb u really are. just because ur pis@ed off doesnt mean u get on here and judge others about their religion.keep ur comments to urself and go worship the devil or whoever u believe in........and leave others alone.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2013
I'm a christian. I don't go around hitting people in the head with the Bible. I don't focus on bashing non believers. I do believe in Jesus though.
Too Bad

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I am a christian and yes there are alot of hypocrites in this world.God loves all of us the same and has given us all the opportunity to be forgiven of our sins. I don't push my religion on others but I do try to live a good clean life to set an example for others. The fact is that I would rather go to church with hypocrites and sinners than to go to hell with them!
Think about.... live a good clean life in this world and possibly have a wonderful glorious life in heaven....or take a chance that there is not a heaven and do whatever you want in this short time you have hear on earth and end up in eternal hell. Any intelligent person should work toward the first option. Good things really do come to you when you start living for God but I disagree with what others have said on here. God is not a wrathful God. He loves you and wants you to be saved but he does give each and everyone of us a free will so that we can make our own choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slaters clear raw bar1 out 1 hr sissonville 20
Jimmy beasel 3 hr big fat Aaron 11
swamp fox tavern 4 hr Wonder 27
$5000 reward! 5 hr Thug 26
Scotty Burdette back in jail 13 hr Rumor 2
hoey Carpenter 13 hr Itz me 8
kevin hackney 14 hr LOL 13
More from around the web

Sissonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE