Are there too many Blacks on Sissonvi...

Are there too many Blacks on Sissonville?

Posted in the Sissonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Woody

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 28, 2012
SHS is becoming more ghetto every day. Too many thugs, grills, drugs, etc.
1 post removed
hmm

Charleston, WV

#3 May 12, 2012
i never see blacks in sissonville, i know of one black boy and girl who were here since childhood.
Derpington

New York, NY

#4 May 12, 2012
That's.. Really, really sad. Let's go back to the sixties and blame it on the blacks...
its2012youidiot

Canton, OH

#5 May 13, 2012
Woody you are a bigoted asshole. But if you wanna.get down on your level about it, id say if you had to pin ANY type if 'culture' on Sissonville folks, its far FAR more 'white trash' than 'ghetto' or African American.
There arent too many blacks at SHS, there are too many people like YOU.
Get a life, you backwards, narrow-minded idiot.
1 post removed
Carol

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 13, 2012
Just ONE black is TOO MANY!! Anyway they multiply 10 times as fast as whites.
Derpington

New York, NY

#8 May 13, 2012
I think you're both stupid. And for one Carol, you have no say in this? I didn't know Douglasville was Sissonville?
Darrel

Tempe, AZ

#9 May 14, 2012
How many White girls or White guys do you know that wear grills on their teeth and talk as if they just landed in America?
betcha

Howell, MI

#10 May 14, 2012
Several, actually. The hip hop culture is no different than any other 'type' that kids may be labeled as. There are metalheads, hippies, goths, band geeks, stoners....some tend to have more of one group in them than another (ever see an African-American goth kid?)
So what if you dont like their hip hop culture, they probably think your redneck culture is equally as annoying and just as offensive...but your group has no more right than theirs to be in the schools or the strerts or the neighborhoods.
Open your mind a little. Ill never in my understand how someone could make the statement that "Carol" made, and actually mean it. Let me guess...youre a god-fearing, church-going, word-speadin' Christian, right? Im sure God is so proud of the bigoted, hateful shit youre saying about your fellow man.
Ass.
2 posts removed
macncheesetits

Charleston, WV

#13 May 18, 2012
wtf is bigoted? i seen you use it twice in two post
okk

Charleston, WV

#14 May 24, 2012
there are many ppl in sissonville who arent white trash and there are just as many black ppl who are trash. let me guess youre black. yeap I like the fact that sissonville has stayed the same for over 20 yrs and for those who choose to go to charleston and have more diversity, its ten minutes. get over it.
its2012youidiot wrote:
Woody you are a bigoted asshole. But if you wanna.get down on your level about it, id say if you had to pin ANY type if 'culture' on Sissonville folks, its far FAR more 'white trash' than 'ghetto' or African American.
There arent too many blacks at SHS, there are too many people like YOU.
Get a life, you backwards, narrow-minded idiot.
1 post removed
Ville Grill

Charleston, WV

#16 May 28, 2012
I'd rather have black folks, than all the pill and Meth heads.
fuggin haters

New York, NY

#17 May 29, 2012
Ville Grill wrote:
word! I live in the city and have for 4 yrs I see and live around black people. My house hasn't been broken into nor my car. My parents can't say the same and
They are in sissonville. Why rob my
Parents? For money for Roxys and suboxin! This race shit has to
Stop.
right

Charleston, WV

#18 May 29, 2012
no you have the crackheads running around by little page and everywhere else. how many shootings in sissonville and how many in town? rest my case
fuggin haters wrote:
<quoted text>
word! I live in the city and have for 4 yrs I see and live around black people. My house hasn't been broken into nor my car. My parents can't say the same and
Stop.
right

Charleston, WV

#19 May 29, 2012
WORD?! LoL For your info there are just as many racist black people!!
fuggin haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop.
blahblah

Charleston, WV

#20 May 29, 2012
ville grill, obviously u arent from sissonville
Ville Grill wrote:
Welcome2TheRealW orld

Charleston, WV

#21 Oct 6, 2012
African Americans have the right to live anyplace they want. It's sad to see that so many people are so insercure that they have yet to see how ignorant their "view"/ "opinion" makes them. These are the same people that want change in Sissonville. The people that say the want rid of the methheads and drugs in our community. However, they are the same people that raise their children to hate another race of people based on their skin color. How can you honestly say you want a better place for your children when you can't even teach your children how to be intellegent, productive citizens. May god have mercy on your ignorant souls.
unkle remus

Chapmanville, WV

#22 Oct 7, 2012
no ,but there is too many blacks in he the white house
trulydontgiveafu ck

Norfolk, VA

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Wow you people are rediculous. I'm SO glad I got out while I could. You racist f***s wouldn't survive here in Norfolk VA talking the way you do
GOLDTOOTHE

Charleston, WV

#24 Oct 29, 2012
Humans are humans, predjudice is ignorance!!! I agree with the one who stated the meth and pill heads are the problem in the Sissonville. I would suggest if you have something against African American folks, get to know some, you'll realize just how stupid you are. In this day and time NO ONE should hated for color, ethnicity or even religious belief. Come out of the dark ages, welcome to 2012.

I do hate it for our young people who mimick, glamorize or attempt to live the " thug life" because there are severe consequences that come with it......I know!!!
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 29, 2012
Question: What's the first thing a a black man living on the westside does when a methhead from Sissyville moves into his neighborhood

Answer: gets car insurance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 15 min Kim R 366
School starting August 10th Thu Teacher 3
What's up with Brent withrow?? Good bad? (Jun '14) Wed i know her 6
where at Wed a school friend 2
Nathan Oxley captured hiding in the woods on Ta... (Jul '11) Wed Raw 19
Trash on buzzard rock Jul 28 Gotya 1
News Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) Jul 24 Lol 320
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sissonville Mortgages