Teen's goal was to be 'infamous socio...

Teen's goal was to be 'infamous sociopath'

There are 38 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Teen's goal was to be 'infamous sociopath'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An 18-year-old high school student stockpiled bomb-making materials in his bedroom and wrote about wanting to blow up his school, target individuals he hated, rape women and "become the world's most infamous sociopath," authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Junior

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Someday I'd like to be famous too, but I'd like to
make it through acting not killing and leaving a
bloody trail.
jpocali

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Sweet kid. Wanted to be known as a sociopath, now he will be known as the best Friday night a pack of smokes can buy. Have fun!
Whatever

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 2, 2010
I checked out this loser's Facebook page.

TOTAL Obama lover.
Stephen Canavan

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 2, 2010
Mom & Dad must be bursting with pride.
No more jobs lost to SD

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 2, 2010
(Had to tip the hat to Emmer on this one, folks are just lining up to move to SD, ain't they.)
Hats off you, Roland! Heck of a fathering job.
But you know, at least the kids got a goal in life. It IS important to have goals.
Just Saying

Burnsville, MN

#7 Sep 2, 2010
If I had a dollar for every American highschool kid who draws a swastika on scrap paper I would have retired years ago.
Devils Advocate

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 2, 2010
Stephen Canavan wrote:
You beat me to it!
NUTSTO

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 2, 2010
This kid has peoblems, 25 years in jail, will not correct. 26 years from now, after he has served his time, he will still be a danger to society. This is the type of case, where they need to lock him up, and throw away the key
Bob B

Mattapan, MA

#10 Sep 2, 2010
He needs a job and a good woman.
NUTSTO

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Stephen Canavan wrote:
Most mental health professionals will tell you, that often mom and dad are not responsible for a sociopaths behavior. Be slow to point the finger because, this can occur in any family

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
NUTSTO wrote:
<quoted text> Most mental health professionals will tell you, that often mom and dad are not responsible for a sociopaths behavior. Be slow to point the finger because, this can occur in any family
I also think that in recent studies most serial killers and sociopaths have frontal lobe damage to their brains. But as a parent I know what is in my kid's room and I know what he is watching and listening to.
billy boy

Albany, OR

#13 Sep 2, 2010
Better change the street sign to 84.
Hack

Arlington, VA

#14 Sep 2, 2010
If he is the sociopath he wants to be, he will kill another inmate in prison and get sent to maximum security for good. I just hope he leaves correctional staff alone. Mark my words, you will see this kid in the news again!! If he ends up at your correctional facility, you better keep a close eye on this one. Wait, The sad thing is, that all Federal correctional facilities are way understaffed. The staff to inmate ratio is rediculous!
Sombodys Nana

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2010
How did his parents not notice he wasn't quite like the other neighborhood kids?
Annie

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Sep 2, 2010
Cowardly, psychotic, social loser... I'll bet he's scared of women, too.
yeah sure

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Sep 2, 2010
all I want to know is this, was he on medication, and was he recently taken off like all the other psycho paths before that the media will not report as they are getting paid off by the drug companies.
Everyone I know who came off those meds had a psychotic episode....
linokid

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Junior wrote:
bloody trail.
fame would suck
Cynic

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Isn't it nice to have goals? Thanks to the people who saw to it that hopefully this whack-a-doo will be put away for a long time.
Cynic

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Sep 2, 2010
NUTSTO wrote:
<quoted text> Most mental health professionals will tell you, that often mom and dad are not responsible for a sociopaths behavior. Be slow to point the finger because, this can occur in any family
They may not be responsible for the behavior, but they should have some clue that their child is disturbed. They are not free of responsibility.
what

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Sep 2, 2010
same thing.
Junior wrote:
bloody trail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisseton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
News Beating Investigation Continues in Sisseton (May '07) Nov '16 Anonymous 42
News Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton (May '10) Jun '15 TSI001 85
News Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Sisseton and their blind eye towards Pedophiles (Jul '13) Apr '14 wake up people 3
News Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... (Mar '14) Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
News Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7

Sisseton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sisseton Mortgages