Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins o...

Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton

There are 83 comments on the KSFY-TV Sioux Falls story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton. In it, KSFY-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

Police and volunteers are still looking for 23 year old Andrew Lufkins. He goes by AJ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY-TV Sioux Falls.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bbnorth

Lisbon, ND

#81 Feb 27, 2012
This is why i will not come back to the town i was born in.
truly sad

Plymouth, MN

#82 Dec 12, 2012
Big Jim is just a shit talker, trying to stir trouble, no arrests, see, big Jim is more than likely a nobody in whatever dumphole he lives in amd this is his only place to try to convince someone, anyone, that he is a someone, when in reality he.is nothing more than, irrelevant.
nobodyknows

Watertown, SD

#83 Aug 28, 2014
you guys know nothing all you do is sit there and if it was your family you would be up looking for him but yeah you guys dont know anything my uncle is out there somewhere and you nobody is doing anything it has been a long time i am sick of this not knowing who is next in my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisseton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Sisseton and their blind eye towards Pedophiles (Jul '13) Apr '14 wake up people 3
News Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... (Mar '14) Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
News Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
Review: Minders Cafe (Nov '13) Nov '13 KKmac 1
Way bett er than christian mi ngle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Randolph Mulverhill 1
gang activity in Sisseton (Jun '11) Sep '13 RED 8
More from around the web

Sisseton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]