Teen arrested in Sisseton stabbing in...

Teen arrested in Sisseton stabbing inci...

There are 45 comments on the Argus Leader story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Teen arrested in Sisseton stabbing inci.... In it, Argus Leader reports that:

A 15-year-old Veblen boy was arrested in connection with stabbing a fellow student at Sisseton High School Monday morning. via Argus Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Argus Leader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anything Goes

Britton, SD

#41 Feb 6, 2011
Capo wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge my baby sister because she believes in redemption, because she believes in forgiveness. You don't know what she has learned from what had happened in the past, because you don't know her. You judge. You're a close minded person and you think you know it all. F- You. I think you need to make a habit of keeping your mouth shut when it comes to things that you know absolutely NOTHING about. You say you don't live on the reservation? Then why are you making it your business?! Do you have nothing else better to do with your life?!
I know that she should not be able to walk upon the street that she left a young child brutaly beaten on and mamed for life. this is a forum It is for people to comment and express their thoughts. I know others that know of your BABY sister. They can fool some of the people, some f the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Of course she would be a fan of Forgiveness and redemption. Look at what she did. It is not about what she wants. You tell the family of the child, left half beaten to death about forgiveness and redemption, as they live with the fact that she took who he was away, and will never have him back the way he was. FYI.. I own property on the reservation. I have a very succesful life. I am a self made successful person. I came from a family that lived in poverty. I help with youth activities AFTER I put in an honest day of work. I am entitled to my opinions, and know much more than I care to, about the happenings in that community. ANYONE that lives amongst these children that are capable of killing or maming others for life, SHOULD make it there business. After all.. the next victim may be there child. I am glad you could vent. You might try conveying your thoughts in a more respectable manner, if you want people to hear you out. People tend to draw conclussions about ones ability to UNDERSTAND the facts, when they spew vulgarities and disrespct anothers right to their opinion. Good day.
Big Jim

Wessington Springs, SD

#42 Feb 6, 2011
anyone with any thing goes attitude about everyone else should not be working with anyone else's youth . .
Anything Goes

Britton, SD

#43 Feb 7, 2011
Big Jim wrote:
anyone with any thing goes attitude about everyone else should not be working with anyone else's youth ..
That is hilarious. I have worked with youth all my life.I have mentored youth and have been a caregiver to many children from many different levels of society. I teach empowerment to those that have not been taught self disapline and instill a sence of self worth and confidence into those that are basically clue less to what actual powers they have, with in their reach. You entertain me, BIG JIM. You say little to nothing that matters about anything. You are just HERE to try to ruffle feathers... but low and behold you cannot touch what you cannot reach. I will not lower myself to your level. I know who I am, where I have been and where I have yet to go. Because I am confident, and I have very strong convictions and beliefs, does not make me a threat to anyone... but possibly YOU. I have a feeling you see yourself in them... this is why you defend and can find excuses for negative behavior. I believe in NO TOLERANCE, and deterents. it is by far the best way to teach right from wrong. Children need to learn very early on, to listen to their conscience. I believe this is the higher power in all our lives.
Big Jim

Wessington Springs, SD

#44 Feb 19, 2011
how long is "all your life"?
Anything goes

Sisseton, SD

#45 Feb 25, 2011
Big Jim wrote:
how long is "all your life"?
All my adult life. Is that easier for you to understand? Or shall I spell that one out for you also. This is not the Big Jim C. from Sisseton, I hope?? Because if it is, I am going to have quite a laugh, at your expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisseton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
News Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton (May '10) Jun '15 TSI001 85
News Minnesota psychologist stripped of license for ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 HumanSpirit 2
News Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Sisseton and their blind eye towards Pedophiles (Jul '13) Apr '14 wake up people 3
News Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... (Mar '14) Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
News Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sisseton Mortgages