gang activity in Sisseton

Posted in the Sisseton Forum

Jimmy

Highmore, SD

#1 Jun 13, 2011
just a observation, is any one else seeing more and more of these gang members and the want-a-be's hanging around. How long are we to tolerate these creeps? there are empty cold medicine bubble packs all over the streets .. wtf chuck? Does any one else feel the need to be armed in our little town? lets hear some feed back.
Maximoog

Des Moines, IA

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
just a observation, is any one else seeing more and more of these gang members and the want-a-be's hanging around. How long are we to tolerate these creeps? there are empty cold medicine bubble packs all over the streets .. wtf chuck? Does any one else feel the need to be armed in our little town? lets hear some feed back.
You always walk around with your pants half down. Is that so you can be easily mounted from behind by your owners??
JimmyJr

Highmore, SD

#3 Dec 31, 2011
Maximoog wrote:
<quoted text>You always walk around with your pants half down. Is that so you can be easily mounted from behind by your owners??
you sure are interested in my backside ..do I know you?
Maximoog

Des Moines, IA

#4 Jan 4, 2012
JimmyJr wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure are interested in my backside ..do I know you?
I never expressed an interest yet noticed no denial from you. Why is that?
themindseyes

Britton, SD

#5 Jan 14, 2012
they are coricidine cough and cold packs. I used to do them. There is an ingrediant in the certain packs that is used in meth. This is what they get addicted to, and tripples get its name from the three c's coricidine cough and cold. They are bad for you like anything else. This town needs a hero and good influence. I dont know if i have Faith in this town. Its been to long, and its only getting worse.
soldierofgod

Sisseton, SD

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Sisseton needs more police officers and undercover DCI people.. I see and hear too much.. Every one thinks that if they dress gang related or join a gang, do drugs, or other crimes that they are "hot shots" and that they are "indescructable", until their families are trying to come up with bond money or worse making funeral arrangements..
Swomom

Sisseton, SD

#7 Nov 9, 2012
So now that the election is over and the States attorney remains the same person I guess that only proves one thing.... And that is there are more law breakers than there are law-abiding citizens.. Which is truly sad.. Another thing that is sad is that the city/town board or whatever they call themselves are telling lawenforcement that they are patrolling too much.. So umm lets not take anyone to jail for breaking the law anymore... And even if they are arrested no worries because the States attorney will just dismiss the case anyway... Stupid!! It is stupid stuff like this that makes this town of Sisseton so terrible.. Who wants to live here and raise a family other then the criminals, gangs and teenagers who enjoy both breaking the law and getting pregnant by the time they are 13years old..... Sad!! What happened to hard work, what happened to obeying the law and living the way God intended... It's no wonder the schools are struggling, the kids don't seem to care about their education because they can make money off the street instead of holding a job...
RED

Sisseton, SD

#8 Sep 6, 2013
I Agree with most of the posts. I do believe the town is condensed with a majority. Nobody is perfect, so intentional or not, at some point we all break the law. The states attorney's "Dismissed" cases are due o the fact that the "majority" cannot afford to pay the fines and fees involved with sentencing. So, the white man/woman has to pay. The Indian cases are let go/forgotten or "Dismissed". It's Bull-Shit. I've experienced it first hand, numerous occasions. The Fact of having a "Good Name" in town helps you out tremendously as well. If you've been in town forever and your last name is at a certain social standard, you get a "get out of jail free card" for just about anything. And the "wanna-be-gang-bangers " are trying to prove that there not "wanna-be's" So, if the world and Government were perfect, none of that shit should matter, only what is fact. right and wrong. I wish the Police-Men and Women in this town could do their jobs with out wasting their time and efforts by making the arrests. If only the Court System could turn a blind eye to the $$$$ and pay attention to who is the real criminal, what the real crimes are... I have honestly given up hope on this town ever being the way a small town in America should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisseton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton (May '10) Aug '14 nobodyknows 83
News Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Sisseton and their blind eye towards Pedophiles (Jul '13) Apr '14 wake up people 3
News Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... (Mar '14) Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
News Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
Review: Minders Cafe (Nov '13) Nov '13 KKmac 1
Way bett er than christian mi ngle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Randolph Mulverhill 1
More from around the web

Sisseton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]