Kenny Buck Finally gone, will others follow?

Posted in the Sisseton Forum

Tom

Gettysburg, SD

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Mr. Buck did the right thing by leaving his post, now it's time for the others to follow his lead, not only in the county but the city as well, these guys need to understand that their actions or killing this town, the only purpose they serve is their own, the chioces that they make seem to always be unwise ones, the leaders from Mayor on down or more worried about who their gonna get than city or county bussiness, Sisseton is dead and it's because these guy's way of thinking. Change it's a commin
Glen

Gettysburg, SD

#2 Apr 2, 2008
It's about time! I can't believe any of the guys or left in there, start practicing saying good bye fellows and ladies..........
Pamcakes

Gettysburg, SD

#3 Apr 3, 2008
I sure hope all those guys leave! Stickland and Voltz need to go as well, after their gone we should go after Karst's job, he's another racist, probably bigger racist than all of them put together, also the guy is retarded, he's not very smart, it's like the dumb laeding the dumb, what a bunch of fools, nobody will ever take Sisseton serious with these kinds of people running the town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisseton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton (May '10) Aug '14 nobodyknows 83
Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Sisseton and their blind eye towards Pedophiles (Jul '13) Apr '14 wake up people 3
Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... (Mar '14) Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
Review: Minders Cafe (Nov '13) Nov '13 KKmac 1
Way bett er than christian mi ngle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Randolph Mulverhill 1
Sisseton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sisseton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sisseton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sisseton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:34PM