First Look At Deaf Woman Murder Suspect

First Look At Deaf Woman Murder Suspect

There are 95 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Feb 13, 2006, titled First Look At Deaf Woman Murder Suspect. In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

The woman charged with murdering 42-year-old Darlene VanderGiesen was in court for the first time Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
annone

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Feb 14, 2006
I belive that it will take them time to find rest of the body and that they will find it in another state
SLCP

AOL

#2 Feb 17, 2006
Daphne Wright did do something terrible on Darlene VabderGiesen. I think so best for Daphne Wright in death row. Must be fair.
Queendolyn

AOL

#3 Feb 18, 2006
My friend know Darlene VanderGiesen and Sallie Collins...

She told me that Daphne and Sallie were broke-up last summer...

Sallie moved out from Daphne's house. Sallie have her own apartment...

After couple months Sallie meet Darlene. They become good friend each other...

Sallie don't feel comfortable that
Daphne always follow her anywhere
all the time. Daphne is crazy about
her Daphne hate Darlene...

Daphne thought Darlene affair with her
ex-girlfriend Sallie. It's wrong to
think that way. Darlene is straight.
She love men. Daphne is an idiot jealous.

But she can't control Sallie's life.
I can't believe Daphne Wright killed Darlene for nothing...

I wonder how she feel when Daphne used
a chain saw or hack saw to dismembered
the body ?

Oh God, What a sick ! You can't trust Daphne Wright ever again...

I think, better for her to stay in jail for life to death.

Daphne Wright is dangerous killer,
I believe, Daphne Wright will do something and often an illegal substance that causes addiction, habituation, narcotics or
a marked change in consciousness...

Daphne is sensation, emotion, volition
and thought her mind just like monster.

I hope, Anyone immate that who will teach Daphne about Bible, God will forgive
her sin...
Anapat

Redmond, WA

#4 Feb 18, 2006
I am sorry for loss friend darlene. That bad for daphne. She is bad dangerous. Why she do that. She need in rest of life.
Anamango aol

Redmond, WA

#5 Feb 18, 2006
I am sorry for daphne. She is stupid. She need stop for it. I am sorry for darlene for family and friend. Daphne will in rest of life in jail. Look awful woman.
amy

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2006
I rather Daphne is going death pentaly . she is mental illness very much a diease on mind ! stay away from Daphine im Glad that she is in prison more safetly . Thank God Sallie collin is safetly . I know Sallie Collin was my school in FSDB !
MARYLANDER

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 21, 2006
I READ THIS MESSAGES WOW...I THINK IT IS BEST FOR DAPHNE TO STAY IN PRISON FOR LIFE TILL HER DEATH...IF THEY PUT HER IN DEATH ROW SHE WILL BE PEACEFUL...NOWAY.... I RATHER FOR HER TO BE SUFFERING AT PRISON FOR LIFE!!!!!
Ridor9th

Trempealeau, WI

#8 Feb 21, 2006
You guys made me laugh with your nutty thoughts.

R-
Www.ridorLIVE.com
vanceboro

Raleigh, NC

#9 Feb 21, 2006
it s shocked to everybody who knows daffy .. i m very sorry for darlene s family and friends.... hope darlene rest in peace and my prayer is for her family..
HairyPEJF

Cleveland, OH

#10 Feb 22, 2006
Looks like that Daphane has alot of issues in her life and somehow it went out of control,from what I read on this Forum states that Daphne has some serious jealousy rages toward Darlene, Darlene was probably a innocent victim who has done nothing against Daphne....May Daphne learn her lesson seriously in prison....
tweetybirdNC

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2006
When i first heard from my friend bout Daphne.I was shocked then i look on internet found more info. about her. Gosh can't believe that she did digusting thing. that is real sicko! she deserve life in prison or death penalty. I know Daphne's old friend. Anyone that knows Darlene. i am sorry for ur loss friend of her.
Ana

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2006
I rather put daphane wright have to death of pentaly as once . she is narcotics and her mind just like monster and insane person

Miami , Fl
Ana Fox

United States

#14 May 2, 2006
I wanted put daphne wright to death penalty . she is so sick ... I met daphne wright and Sallie on video phone eachother .

Miami fl,
Linnette

Costa Mesa, CA

#15 May 10, 2006
annone wrote:
I belive that it will take them time to find rest of the body and that they will find it in another state
I knew Darlene and her sister Sandra very well long time.. I really missed her Darlene.. I am very sad. I still contact my good friend of Sandra online and VP too..
Anita

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2006
SLCP wrote:
Daphne Wright did do something terrible on Darlene VabderGiesen. I think so best for Daphne Wright in death row. Must be fair.
I agreed with that . she should be in death row for real . very bad !
Bondo

Hannibal, MO

#17 Aug 25, 2006
Hey all of you , Is it just me or does it seem like you are all are learning disabled and never got passed third grade ? The things you are saying and the way your saying them make it seem like your not old enough to even be reading this story. Why not just say wow this chick didn't want noone messing around with her girlfriend and thats that. I guess noone was listening to her .
Anita

United States

#18 Sep 12, 2006
yeah of course that Daphne is very sick mind and put her row death must be fair thats simply all for darlene got innocently person . We cant wait to hear about Daphine in trai on yesterday and forward to hear from tail in the court update ! keep in the information !...
I know Sallie collin was my school in FSBD long time .
Im glad that sallie got saftely now .
Queendolyn wrote:
My friend know Darlene VanderGiesen and Sallie Collins...
She told me that Daphne and Sallie were broke-up last summer...
Sallie moved out from Daphne's house. Sallie have her own apartment...
After couple months Sallie meet Darlene. They become good friend each other...
Sallie don't feel comfortable that
Daphne always follow her anywhere
all the time. Daphne is crazy about
her Daphne hate Darlene...
Daphne thought Darlene affair with her
ex-girlfriend Sallie. It's wrong to
think that way. Darlene is straight.
She love men. Daphne is an idiot jealous.
But she can't control Sallie's life.
I can't believe Daphne Wright killed Darlene for nothing...
I wonder how she feel when Daphne used
a chain saw or hack saw to dismembered
the body ?
Oh God, What a sick ! You can't trust Daphne Wright ever again...
I think, better for her to stay in jail for life to death.
Daphne Wright is dangerous killer,
I believe, Daphne Wright will do something and often an illegal substance that causes addiction, habituation, narcotics or
a marked change in consciousness...
Daphne is sensation, emotion, volition
and thought her mind just like monster.
I hope, Anyone immate that who will teach Daphne about Bible, God will forgive
her sin...
Tammy

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2006
Bondo wrote:
Hey all of you , Is it just me or does it seem like you are all are learning disabled and never got passed third grade ? The things you are saying and the way your saying them make it seem like your not old enough to even be reading this story. Why not just say wow this chick didn't want noone messing around with her girlfriend and thats that. I guess noone was listening to her .


They all are deaf people. Please do not insult them about thier language. Thank you.
Liger8179

AOL

#20 Nov 28, 2006
Bondo, your English is not strong. Look at your first sentence, "you are all are learning disabled and never got passed third grade ?" Correction: "you are all learning disabled and never passed a third grade level."
Liger8179

AOL

#21 Nov 28, 2006
Oh Bondo, you need to work on capitalization and punctation too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sioux Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black lives matter (Apr '16) Aug 30 Get Real 10
US Bank Aug 29 Karma 1
Thinking of moving to Sioux Falls (Jul '13) Aug 23 ghostwriter88 41
News Giveback Giveaway Aug 23 ghostwriter88 1
Alec Renshaw Aug '17 jboyle 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Review: Rancher's Pride (Nov '12) Jul '17 Hey 136

Sioux Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sioux Falls Mortgages