Illegal Immigrant Sentenced For Dealing Meth In Denison, Iowa

Jul 14, 2008 Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City 8

Crews from the EPA are back in Le Mars, Iowa this week, taking groundwater and air samples at the site of a former coal & gas plant.

Full Story
gerardo obregon

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2008
yo soy mexicano este tipo de jente me averguensa yo creo que deve ser jusgado por la ley y ser deportado yo creo que nosotros no nos devemos aser reponsables por este tipo de criminales que envenenan a nuestros ijos yo creo que el gobierno mexicano deve asegurarse de mantenelos entre lsa rrejas
yankee doodle

Fort Dodge, IA

#2 Jul 15, 2008
gerardo obregon wrote:
yo soy mexicano este tipo de jente me averguensa yo creo que deve ser jusgado por la ley y ser deportado yo creo que nosotros no nos devemos aser reponsables por este tipo de criminales que envenenan a nuestros ijos yo creo que el gobierno mexicano deve asegurarse de mantenelos entre lsa rrejas
SPEAK ENGLISH
yankee doodle

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 Jul 15, 2008
gerardo obregon wrote:
SPEAK ENGLISH
Karl Schaefer

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2008
I am a German legal immigrant and actuallt took pride in learning my countries language. English. So there is no place here for yo so blah blah blah! Please respect this country and learn to communicate properly! You would not be posting here if you had not read the headline in english. I am not trying to be hateful. I just would like respect for this country you are in.
Thank You
mr wright

Twin Falls, ID

#5 Jul 18, 2008
now be nice he is just following obama's wishes that we be a bilingual country
Josh

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2012
durgs are for dopes.
Gomez

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2012
I think some of the punishmentis is extreme.
Mrs no name

Farmington, MI

#8 Nov 17, 2012
I think that its not a matter if it was hispanic or not i think the Popo needs to wipe every one who is dealing drugs on streets and thier home off the streets and in Jail.... i cant say for them to send them to Mexico just cuase they are illegal i think we just need to focus on the problem and issue and not the person... no matter what race u are? i am from mexico!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sioux City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Modern Kitchen Design Mon Jesie 1
Eric Riley is charged with attempted murder and... Sep 11 JKB 1
Review: Opportunities Unlimited Aug 21 lana heathershaw 1
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
Anyone know JJ Bruce (John Jay)? Aug '14 TXFirefighter 1
Today is Saturday, July 19, the 200th day of 2014 Jul '14 Carl Hardy 1
Review: Knoepfler Chevrolet Service Center Jun '14 Rod 1
•••
•••
•••

Sioux City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••