Where are the guys who love black girls?

Posted in the Sinks-Grove Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Diamond

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 17, 2012
So where yall at?
Around

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
I'm around.. Where are you at?
whiteboy

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2012
U like whiteboys ?
1 post removed
Diamond

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 17, 2012
I'm in lewisburg and love white boys. Where are you hiding lol. Around that could be anywhere.
white boy

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 17, 2012
whats up i live in wss and like black girls
Diamond

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 17, 2012
How old are you? And do you have any kids. I rather not have to deal wit baby mamas. Lol that usually turns out to be a mess lol. I 22 with no kids. And a job is always nice. ;). Always open to meeting new people.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but statistics say is you are black and female, you better get used to being on your own. 48 percent of us never find what we are looking for. Good luck, though.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but statistics say is you are black and female, you better get used to being on your own. 48 percent of us never find what we are looking for. Good luck, though.
IF not IS lol
Random

Rupert, WV

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Why do you ask? do you wish to have sex?

Location hidden

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Random wrote:
Why do you ask? do you wish to have sex?
And then you get CHARMING responses like this one. Again, I wish you the best of luck.
Diamond

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you get CHARMING responses like this one. Again, I wish you the best of luck.
No need to wish me luck. This is a play off the topic about who likes black guys. I've never had trouble getting a man and I will never be a statistic. I'm not looking for love just having fun. I know this site is a joke but if I luck out and meet some cool peeps along the way so be it.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 17, 2012
OIC. Still be careful of psychos. I have a sister your age and you would not believe the weirdos she attracts. Stay safe and stay positive.
Right here 77

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 18, 2012
I have for all my life but I'm a lil too old for you. There's a black girl I've had my eye on for a while. I've been told she's married but I never once seen a ring on her finger. I think she's into white guys too. I may have to overcome my shyness and introduce myself. If ya never been with a black woman you ought a give it a try. Most fun I ever had. Lol
Black women are beautiful white chicks are cool too but I love me some brown sugar.
RickY

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 18, 2012
I lofs me sum black gulls main. I lof dem jus as much as watermelon an sum frie chicken. Dnt forgit coolaid. But ifs u tinkin u gone make me work den fo git it dats fo show. I wont giv up my welfare cuz. Me n my homies cant work main we gotsa chill n da club sippin on sum crissy and remy. No crackas alowed
Pass

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 19, 2012
All the black girls I had didn't give head so I had to quit dating black chicks.
Nice Guy

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 19, 2012
I would just like to meet an honest, attractive woman that is genuine. I am 33 f/t job i do have a kid but no drama.
Tina

Princeton, WV

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Nice guy are you white abd attracted to black women? My friend is black single. 30. College educated and ft job too

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Tina wrote:
Nice guy are you white abd attracted to black women? My friend is black single. 30. College educated and ft job too
Yes of course
Buzz Kill

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2012
They all died from STDs
black girl

Princeton, WV

#21 Aug 1, 2012
white boy wrote:
whats up i live in wss and like black girls
well who are ya then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sinks-Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny's gas station 6 hr Jamie 30
Positive encounter with Police 7 hr big nose 5
Taylor Lowe (Apr '14) 7 hr yeppppp 16
Dana Currence 8 hr olgirl1945 6
Lewisburg, FYI 10 hr I live here 1
Where to Shop in Lewisburg Area 13 hr East end girl 12
The Alderson funeral home 14 hr WallaceJr 4
Sinks-Grove Dating
Find my Match

Sinks-Grove People Search