New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Democrats are Idiots

Utica, NY

#9535 Sep 5, 2012
I can;t imaging putting a rapist on the stage and doing a memorial for Kennedy who left a woman to drown,
Dick Gozenya

United States

#9536 Sep 5, 2012
Last night at the Communist convention they praised Ted Kennedy...wait a minute....didn't Ted Kennedy kill a girl when he drove his car in the creek and then told her "I'm going for help,try to hold your breath underwater for 3 days"...I wonder why they didn't mention that.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#9537 Sep 5, 2012
sounds like republicans are panicking...please continue...this is amusing lol
Pol Pot Obama

United States

#9538 Sep 5, 2012
Where Vince Foster or Ron Brown at this convention?..OOO wait----their dead---they both ended up with a hole in their head.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#9539 Sep 5, 2012
Well bill clinton just spoke...pretty sure democrats just won....Holy crap that was amazing and try to refute any of it, i dare ya. More facts, truths, and plans for the country then every speaker at the RNC combined.
Chuck

United States

#9540 Sep 5, 2012
Democrats are Idiots wrote:
I can;t imaging putting a rapist on the stage and doing a memorial for Kennedy who left a woman to drown,
I bet when you too take your teeth out you give a really good gum job!
Chuck

United States

#9541 Sep 5, 2012
really wrote:
Well bill clinton just spoke...pretty sure democrats just won....Holy crap that was amazing and try to refute any of it, i dare ya. More facts, truths, and plans for the country then every speaker at the RNC combined.
Bill Clinton systematically destroyed the Republican party. He went issue by issue explaining the extent of their hypocrisy.
Chuck

United States

#9542 Sep 5, 2012
Bill Clinton wins elections when he's not even a candidate.
Chuck

United States

#9543 Sep 5, 2012
Bill Clinton is the Chuck Norris of politics.

Bill Clinton systematically destroyed the Republican party. He went issue by issue explaining the extent of their hypocrisy.

Clinton really is a once in a generation politician.
Really

Burbank, CA

#9544 Sep 5, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
People can say what they want about clinton, he was the smartest president we have ever had.
Bill Peckerhead Clinton

United States

#9545 Sep 5, 2012
You liberals can praise Clinton, praise Obama etc etc etc...you can smear Romney etc etc etc...it doesn't matter...on election day the American people will vote the ghetto fool Obama out of office...just like they did to Jimmy Peanuthead Carter.
Your liberal homo convention won't change a thing, nor did the little speech by the impeached rapist.
Chuck

United States

#9546 Sep 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
People can say what they want about clinton, he was the smartest president we have ever had.
This speech is the type that should be essential to every campaign- a case by case breakdown on lies and what actually has happened. Bill singlehandedly has torn apart Republican lies with facts and the charisma only he can.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9547 Sep 5, 2012
Well, after watching BOTH conventions ...

ONLY A TOTALLY BRAINDEAD MORON ...

would VOTE 4 ROMNEY !!!
itsthetooth

Binghamton, NY

#9548 Sep 5, 2012
AND WHEN THE MORONS COME MARCHIN IN! WE'LL ALL HAVE A GREAT BIG HOOPLA O WHEN THE MORONS COME MARCHIN IN! I WELL VOTE FOR OBUMA NEXT YEAR YES I WELL! and i'm going to that formo. get together aug.6's th to.
Really

Burbank, CA

#9549 Sep 5, 2012
Fox news has stated after this speech that "bill clinton is the most talented politician they have ever covered and the most charming man they ever met."

They can't find a thing wrong with the speech and cnn states that this is the moment obama won this election.
Chuck

United States

#9550 Sep 5, 2012
Really

Burbank, CA

#9551 Sep 5, 2012
Alex Castellanos, GOP Strategist: Clinton Speech Was 'Moment That Likely Reelected Obama'
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#9552 Sep 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and maybe romney will fund the next nasa mission to the mormon planet of kolob (look it up real). Or maybe a s scientific study of the magic mormon seer stones (look it up, real).
BIGOT.
really

Burbank, CA

#9553 Sep 5, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
BIGOT.
Its not bigotry...its what his religion is. Look it up.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9554 Sep 6, 2012
Really:since when is reporting the facts about a mans religion bigotry.When I cite the fact that god Impregnanted Mary and had her bear his son,who was gods equal,I am not being a bigot,I'm telling the truth.Or that when taking communion catholics believe it is the blood and body of Christ,is not bigotry its what catholics believe and they will not call you a bigot for doing so.I have talked to priests about exorcism and self flaggelation,all recognized rights in the Mother Church,thy will respond it is something that is little practiced,but they wont call you a bigot for mentioning it.If it's your religion you should be proud of its' actions and teachings.The Mormom Church has tried to be a force for good in the world,but it doesn't make them christians or bad people.It just means they are mormons,like muslims are muslims or buddhists are buddhists.You don't need to be Christian to be a good religion so why hide it,be what you are and be proud.But I have not found one bigotted thing in what you said "really",which is more then can be said from the nut from colts neck and his other aliases,now there's a bigot.IT's like being a republican in your heart and trying to say you are independent,when everything you post,runs counter to being an independent,get some cajones and pick a side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sinclairville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.Y. Troopers Step Up Manhunt (Sep '06) Aug 15 turd 41
F**k boys of Falconer Jul 31 Anonymous 1
News Falconer Fire (Apr '14) Jul '16 Fact 2
Levant Motors (Jun '11) Jul '16 Maribeth 10
Who are you going to vote for in the County Exe... (Aug '13) Jul '16 Mike 10
News Area Police Reports (Jun '12) Jul '16 wrongtown 6
News Former Frewsburg Postmaster Gets Probation, Hom... (May '14) Jul '16 Hmmm 2

Sinclairville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sinclairville Mortgages