Pills and pot found inside teen's car

Apr 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo

FALCONER, N.Y. - Three teens were arrested in Falconer after troopers say they found pills and pot inside their vehicle.

Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nobodycares14779

Olean, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

More of Salamanca's youth getting busted once again.
PNA II

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Aw come on now.....theyre allz good kids! Dont hate the kids hate the parents lol. Im really surprised Nickolas would tarnish the family name that way. But hey atleast he was on the honor roll!
Me To

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

More SCUMBAGs.......... Will this drug world ever end????
Suck it

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Hate the parents? my parents are the best parents in the world. im a scumbag? Nope i pulled As Bs in school was captain of my football team and wrestling team. no this drug world will never end till u legaliz weed. the pills... the same thing would happen to u if u had some advil just chillin on the dashboard. Btw just so everyone knows none of this would have happened if the NYS troopers hadnt preformed a illegal search and seizure. there was no reason to pull us over. they said it wasz bc he had his high beams on yh right! his car doesnt even have highbeams! there was no way they smelled bud bc we didnt smoke in the car there by making it smell like pot. so in conclusion if ur going to hate plz do ur job correctly and get all the facts.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

THE STORY:

Pills and pot found inside teen's car

Updated: Monday, 30 Apr 2012, 7:09 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 30 Apr 2012, 7:09 PM EDT

FALCONER, N.Y.(WIVB)- Three teens were arrested in Falconer after troopers say they found pills and pot inside their vehicle.

On Saturday, State Police pulled over Cody James, 18, of Salamanca for a traffic violation. Troopers say they could smell marijuana coming from the vehicle and had James and his two passengers, Justin Downey, 19, of Jamestown and Nickolas Hoard, 19, of Salamanca step out of the vehicle.

Downey was allegedly holding a small bag of cocaine in his hand. Inside the vehicle, troopers say they found seven grams of marijuana and eight Alprazolam pills. All three teens were placed under arrest.

Downey is facing two counts of seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Hoard is facing one count. James is facing the same charge as well as unlawful possession of marijuana.
honor thy parents

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Suck it wrote:
Hate the parents? my parents are the best parents in the world. im a scumbag? Nope i pulled As Bs in school was captain of my football team and wrestling team. no this drug world will never end till u legaliz weed. the pills... the same thing would happen to u if u had some advil just chillin on the dashboard. Btw just so everyone knows none of this would have happened if the NYS troopers hadnt preformed a illegal search and seizure. there was no reason to pull us over. they said it wasz bc he had his high beams on yh right! his car doesnt even have highbeams! there was no way they smelled bud bc we didnt smoke in the car there by making it smell like pot. so in conclusion if ur going to hate plz do ur job correctly and get all the facts.
Are you seriously blaming this on the criminalization of marijuana AND the troopers pulling you over for "no reason?" Apparently, in your opinion, having possession of 3 illegal drugs in the vehicle was not the issue? You are old enough and smart enough to know better than that. Instead of laying the blame at others, you should just own what you did and take responsibility for your actions.
Bubba

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

honor thy parents wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously blaming this on the criminalization of marijuana AND the troopers pulling you over for "no reason?" Apparently, in your opinion, having possession of 3 illegal drugs in the vehicle was not the issue? You are old enough and smart enough to know better than that. Instead of laying the blame at others, you should just own what you did and take responsibility for your actions.
Yea boy, time for you to man up and take your punishment! Can't wait for you to come to Mayville. Then it's time to bend over and "man up", don't worry it only bleeds the first few times!
brett

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

them dumb asses deserve lots of jail time. can u collect your annuity checks while in jail?
ahhh

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

brett wrote:
them dumb asses deserve lots of jail time. can u collect your annuity checks while in jail?
white people dont get annuity checks there bub
Bubba

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

brett wrote:
Yes they can. The only problem is they won't see any of it. They will be to busy handing it to me so I'm not pounding their little hole!!!
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

brett wrote:
Sorry Brett none of the boys are native!!! Just because you live in Salamanca doesn't make you native.
Me To

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Suck it wrote:
Facts.......... You lil BRAT !!!!!!!!!! Why dont you go into th city and push your crap around whith other SCUMBAGS like you....... and good parents?????? yea right if you had such GOOD parents why would you put them through this drug crap you little ungreatful little SNOT!!!!!!!!!!
PROUD to take it

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Me To wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts.......... You lil BRAT !!!!!!!!!! Why dont you go into th city and push your crap around whith other SCUMBAGS like you....... and good parents?????? yea right if you had such GOOD parents why would you put them through this drug crap you little ungreatful little SNOT!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you if Mike and Stephanie werent oout sleeping with other people like they were 18 again maybe Nick would have had a better judgment or pick better friends. So you were on the honor roll and played sports...while you were in school you lil brat....looks like once you graduated you've given up all that and traded it in for drugs! WAY TO GO NICK!!! Tell your mom to keep her pants up we dont need anymore of you white trash people around here.
And yes MORON its like dont hate the player..hate the game...obviously you guys still need baby sitters. Pathetic
PROUD to take it

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Suck it wrote:
I could see how a child like you would think your parents Are GREAT!!! They let you do drugs! Or they bailed you out. You are nothing but the next person to KILL someone in a drug induced situation or worse you'll take up drinking now because of this and will kill someone while beong drunk and driving. MORONS.. you and YOUR parents..... My sons 21 and I know he can pass a drug test!!! OH and he has a JOB
PROUD to take it

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Suck it wrote:
You cant type you cant spell HMM seems like I'll take the cops word on this one! Now your silly little comment about the advil on your dash board well any grown up who has had a headache knows... ADVIL,TYLENOL etc is marked on the outside of the capsule..I believe youo children were crushing up xanax and snorting it. they DO NOT charge you for having ADVIL laying out on your dashboard. Another thing you little lawyer...The police only need reasonable suspision that an illegal act is being made to search and sieze your vehicle. You gave them the reason when they smelt the buds you were burning.
Holy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Wow! Do you always get this upset about other people's problems? Hes still young. All people make mistakes. As an outsider looking in, I would say, those boys already made their life hard. They dont need to be bashed on the internet too. Unless this is just the perfect opportunity for you to bash the family??
cmon now

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Idk if this is the case with this situation, but the cops will often "say" they smell pot or something like that when they have ppl pulled over that look like they might. Happens all the time. All they have to do is say that they smelled pot and it gives them the right to search. Which is bs. If they lie, well who do u think ppl will believe? A couple young kids or an "officer of the law"? Its easy for them to lie. And just cuz they did find drugs, they wouldn't make it right that they lied to make the case now would it? Just sayin'.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

cmon now wrote:
Idk if this is the case with this situation, but the cops will often "say" they smell pot or something like that when they have ppl pulled over that look like they might. Happens all the time. All they have to do is say that they smelled pot and it gives them the right to search. Which is bs. If they lie, well who do u think ppl will believe? A couple young kids or an "officer of the law"? Its easy for them to lie. And just cuz they did find drugs, they wouldn't make it right that they lied to make the case now would it? Just sayin'.
Derp.

Even if they did lie (which they usually don't), it is still the person's fault for carrying drugs on them, not the cops' fault for doing their job, and arresting the person who is acting illegally.

I do not take drugs, but I am all for the legalization of marijuana, and am a card carrying member of NORML, but if you are going to be utterly retarded, and carry illegal substances with you, then I have absolutely zero sympathy if you get busted.
The car

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

If the car "doesnt even have high beams" , then I believe it would fail NY inspection, and therefore be illegal to drive. Is this hating correctly?
Obey the law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

These topics make me laugh. Police officers "often say" they smell pot and the lying that they do "happens all the time". Next thing will be the officers planted the different kinds of drugs there. I am sure that these kids are innocent and they are just the product of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's always someone elses fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sinclairville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
bb photography 9 hr confused 1
Owner of Guppy's (Jun '10) Tue RJG 2
Roger M. Torrey Aug 21 Supports BMH & LSH 1
Police face challenges and frustrations in manhunt (Sep '06) Aug 20 henu 164
stockton grill (Aug '13) Aug 19 Lol 73
Area Police Reports Aug 19 love 7
•••
•••
•••

Sinclairville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000