One Choosy Couple -- Courant.com

One Choosy Couple -- Courant.com

There are 8 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 4, 2007, titled One Choosy Couple -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

It took Bart and Mary Frankel five years to find the home they wanted to share in their golden years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

VfV

East Hartford, CT

#1 Oct 5, 2007
They don't show us this couple's bedroom, but they showed us Scott Haney's love lair...
Monitor

Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 5, 2007
VfV wrote:
They don't show us this couple's bedroom, but they showed us Scott Haney's love lair...
Are you mad at Scott?
tina

Suffield, CT

#3 Oct 5, 2007
VfV wrote:
i dont think you can compare this couple to the scott haney couple do you, duh??
VfV

East Hartford, CT

#4 Oct 5, 2007
Monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mad at Scott?
Why would I be mad at Scott?
VfV

East Hartford, CT

#5 Oct 5, 2007
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think you can compare this couple to the scott haney couple do you, duh??
So...the Scott Haney couple is SUPER
tina

Suffield, CT

#6 Oct 5, 2007
VfV wrote:
<quoted text>
So...the Scott Haney couple is SUPER
i guess if YOU say so. to each his own. lol
FromVirginiaBeac h

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Jan 18, 2008
ok, I just HAVE to comment on this because it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I visited East Hertford this Christmas to see my grandparents. And the entire time the TV was on this guy Scott Haney was all over it. You guys are obsessed with the weather guy... is it because it's cold and theres no other way to have a life up there but, to watch the weatherman? I don't even the weatherman's name here in Virgina Beach, his life history or secret lover lol. I just think it's hilarious... I STILL LOVE CONNECTICUT THOUGH!!!
Thisguysamoronin VA

Waitsfield, VT

#8 Oct 2, 2010
FromVirginiaBeach wrote:
ok, I just HAVE to comment on this because it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I visited East Hertford this Christmas to see my grandparents. And the entire time the TV was on this guy Scott Haney was all over it. You guys are obsessed with the weather guy... is it because it's cold and theres no other way to have a life up there but, to watch the weatherman? I don't even the weatherman's name here in Virgina Beach, his life history or secret lover lol. I just think it's hilarious... I STILL LOVE CONNECTICUT THOUGH!!!
You don't know how to spell, you don't make any sense. Your sentences are run-ons and make absolutely no sense. There are things to do in Connecticut, only the old people watch the news. You said you were staying at your grandparents. My grandparents wont even watch that homo. Also, you sound very uneducated. Is that how the do it in your back-woods inbred town. Put the meth pipe down next time you want to write a statement on CT people or just anything in general. Oh and by the way we arent cold all year round, why dont you brush up on geography. We have a summer, a spring, a fall, and a WINTER.(all i have to say is durrrrrrr-da-durrrrr) Oh we have nothing better to do because its cold and don't have a life, try it's probably how you make fun of your brother who had sex with your sister. You are a moron. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charter Revision Commission February 4, 2016 Pa... Thu Joan Coe 1
Charter Revision Commission February 4, 2016 Pa... Thu Joan Coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 25, 2016 My ... Jan 25 Joan Coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 25, 2016 My ... Jan 25 Joan Coe 1
News Three Facing Charges Tied To Swingers' Party In... (Dec '08) Jan 24 june 428
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 11, 2016 Part 2 Jan 11 Joan Coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 11, 2016 Part 1 Jan 11 Joan Coe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simsbury Mortgages