Unknown

Gray Court, SC

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Well, I have a problem with my ex, she don't let me see my son even when I pay child support, I know I have the right to see my son and she knows it as well, she is just acting stupid. Now, if I want to take her to court for child visitation rights I have to have a lawyer.... isn't that bull? I think is not necessary cause the case is very simple. I want to see my son! and she knows she need to let me see him! so why in the world would I need a lawyer? is crazy, it may be a way to make money for them, but comon, when the person don't have the money what is he/she supposed to do? wait until he/she gets money build up to take her to court? Crazy.
fyi

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2011
are you on drugs? can you pass a drug test? you do not need a lawyer, you can file yourself. and a judge will tell you paying child support has nothing to do with visitation.
Unknown

Gray Court, SC

#3 Mar 13, 2011
fyi wrote:
are you on drugs? can you pass a drug test? you do not need a lawyer, you can file yourself. and a judge will tell you paying child support has nothing to do with visitation.
I went to family court and thats what they told me. I need a lawyer, even the 1800 number they gave me to call for info, everybody tells me I need a lawyer, so, how do I do it without a lawyer?? and no, I don't do drugs I don't even drink!
Bobbie

Wellford, SC

#5 Mar 20, 2011
You & the kid's have to go through hell to try & get your rights. These stupid judge's give those kid's to the woman, no matter how sorry & low down she is.My grandson is a decent man,works hard for his money.But he messed up when he got with this trash & got a little girl child with her. Trash up & married trash,,gave the child last name as her trashy husband. They are nasty as all get out.The baby go,s so wet until shes raw,has headlice,you name it,this poor little innocent baby has been through it. Three times its been in court.Lawyer has been paid over $10,000 & the stupid judge's still let this trash get this child every other week-end.Every time you try to fight for the childs rights, you have to give the lawyer more money,then you have to pay this other woman $800.00-$1,000 to go to each home to see if the home is fit. that woman found bug's,rat tards,& house pure-t nasty < mamas home.> & she has had another child,by somebody thats related to her trashy husband.!! Guess WHAT? She still gets this child every other weekend. Do you know WHO SUFFERS? THE CHILD.Now tell me this is right or fair. I'll call you a liar to your face if I could. Lawyer's,judge's, & that woman they send out to your home is nothing but $$$$$ They don't give a crap about the kid. Its nothing but a game to them.
okk

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Bobbie wrote:
You & the kid's have to go through hell to try & get your rights. These stupid judge's give those kid's to the woman, no matter how sorry & low down she is.My grandson is a decent man,works hard for his money.But he messed up when he got with this trash & got a little girl child with her. Trash up & married trash,,gave the child last name as her trashy husband. They are nasty as all get out.The baby go,s so wet until shes raw,has headlice,you name it,this poor little innocent baby has been through it. Three times its been in court.Lawyer has been paid over $10,000 & the stupid judge's still let this trash get this child every other week-end.Every time you try to fight for the childs rights, you have to give the lawyer more money,then you have to pay this other woman $800.00-$1,000 to go to each home to see if the home is fit. that woman found bug's,rat tards,& house pure-t nasty < mamas home.> & she has had another child,by somebody thats related to her trashy husband.!! Guess WHAT? She still gets this child every other weekend. Do you know WHO SUFFERS? THE CHILD.Now tell me this is right or fair. I'll call you a liar to your face if I could. Lawyer's,judge's, & that woman they send out to your home is nothing but $$$$$ They don't give a crap about the kid. Its nothing but a game to them.
I AGREE WITH YOU! MY HUSBAND HAD A DAUGHTER WITH A NASTY WOMAN. THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED, BUT LIVED TOGETHER... WHEN THEY SPLIT UP HE WOULD HAVE THE CHILD AS MUCH AS THE MOTHER... WHEN HE AND I GOT MARRIED THE MOTHER DECIDED SHE WAS GOING TO BE A BITCH AND NOT LET THE LITTLE GIRL COME OVER. WHEN THE LITTLE GIRL WOULD COME , SHE WOULD TELL US HER MOTHER TOLD HER TO BE MEAN TO ME. THE MOTHER STOPPED LETTING US GET HER, SO WE TOOK HER TO COURT, COME TO FIND OUT AFTER 9 YEARS-- MY HUSBANDS NAME IS NO WHERE ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!! AFTER A DNA TEST, HE IS NOT THE FATHER! IT WAS TOUGH!! MORE MEN SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS TO THEIR CHILDREN WITHOUT THESE TRASHY WOMEN GETTING 'PAID' FOR BEING LOUSY MOTHERS!
Unknown

Gray Court, SC

#7 Mar 28, 2011
Well I came up with some money and I'm taking her to court, hope everything goes ok, She is not really a bad mom and she takes care of him, the only thing she is doing wrong is that she don't let me see him as often as I should. I know I did a mistake when I got her pregnant, but thanks to that I have a beautiful baby that I have to fight for. But I know that there are some stupid judges, hope one of them is not in my court date
cindy

Tampa, FL

#8 May 12, 2011
I have a grandson that his mother won't let me see..he was living with me for over a month and then she decided to come and take him...she was arrested and her parents bailed her out to take care of the child since that is where she went with him..and the baby's father, my son got arrested too and he is in jail still...i just want to see my grandson..who does she think she is to keep him from me..i guess she likes the control issue..but why??? My grandson loves me and i love him and we need to have each other in our lives..i want legal visitation of my grandson...don't think that is asking for to much..any suggestions from anyone????
greatdad

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2012
So is it possible? This is my situation too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Dec 17 karen00 9
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10) Dec 17 xBIO_OPTICx 19
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Dec 8 Bluegrass 46
Hookers in Greenville Dec 8 Scoot Van Knowbetter 2
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Dec 8 Valerie 6
where Dec 7 Scooter Van Nooter 2
Review: Ronnie's Trim Shop Dec 6 Jerry W 2
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web