Kyle

Greenwood, IN

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Why you gotta block me on Fb?! What did I do?! Girl please give me a chance! You don't even know me yet an you gotta front like this???
Please answer the phone Anna. You know I didn't mean no disrespect. You can't look like that and expect men to just look away. Please girl let me just say I'm sorry at least.
Sheesh

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Why you gotta block me on Fb?! What did I do?! Girl please give me a chance! You don't even know me yet an you gotta front like this???
Please answer the phone Anna. You know I didn't mean no disrespect. You can't look like that and expect men to just look away. Please girl let me just say I'm sorry at least.
And yet here you are, on Topix, making it crystal clear why she wants nothing to do with you idiots. Really???? Posting on Topix is supposed to impress her? Are you idiots 12????

This girl is lucky that guys as stupid as you and the ghetto guy show your obvious stupidity so publicly that you're easy to avoid. You guys are pitiful.
Kyle

Greenwood, IN

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Who the f*** are you?! Stay out of my bidness. I'm tryna say I'm sorry for putting her on blast in front of everybody today. I won't see her again until Wednesday and I don't want it to be awkward between us. Mind your own mane.
Sheesh

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Who the f*** are you?! Stay out of my bidness. I'm tryna say I'm sorry for putting her on blast in front of everybody today. I won't see her again until Wednesday and I don't want it to be awkward between us. Mind your own mane.
Oh trust me, it's gonna be very awkward when she explains to you that your reckless behavior of putting her name in a public gossip forum opened her up to every creepo on the planet stalking her FB page.

Why not just be a man and privately apologize on Wednesday???

So you apologize by risking her identity to the world??? As if she even reads this sh@t??

Guess what dumbass, she has read it. And you're a fycking moron, and Wednesday is gonna be kinda weird for you now.
Sheesh

Charlotte, NC

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Here's my point Kyle, which happens to be your real name. My name is Chris. I'm a random 41 year old man from East TN, and in 20 min,by your dumbass post, I know that Kyle is your real name. You have 2 classes with her (including a Lab) and your comment in class was about her rear end and it was in front of class mates.

Ask yourself Kyle, how does a random 41 year old man from east TN know all that in 20 min? I don't know either of you and have never met either of you.

I last lived in Greenville in 1995-1996 just off Haywood Rd in Halton Place apartments.

Do you realize yet how dangerous it is to post info about people on the Internet???
Dill Doo

Greenwood, IN

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Bahahaha! Kyle you are a dumb ass!
Sheesh

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 29, 2013
"Mane"?
"Bidness"?
"Tryna"?

Jesus Christ it's overwhelming just how god damn stupid you kids are these days. America is going to the shithouse and you morons are proudly leading the way.
Kyle

North Vernon, IN

#8 Oct 29, 2013
Oh so you found Anna huh. An you ain't tryna get wit it I guess. Lmfao.
You must be white and racist
Sheesh

Faith, NC

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Oh so you found Anna huh. An you ain't tryna get wit it I guess. Lmfao.
You must be white and racist
Racist?? I pointed out that you guys sound ghetto and stupid. You must be assuming all ghetto/stupid people belong to a certain race. That makes you the racist doesn't it. And no, I'm not "tryna get wit it". She'll make that clear to you tomorrow, Kyle, in your study group.
you got fooled

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Google images all pics on facebook is fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CDV, does it show in my record even if case was... Nov 23 Confused 1
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Nov 18 Mr Rigid 61
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Nov 17 willtow0888 47
Doug's here Nov 8 Jill 1
sure like to meet a fun girl (woman, lady) Nov 6 hawrny 1
Review: Unterhausen LLC DBA Castle Cellar Pub Nov 6 Udo 1
balance (Oct '13) Nov 5 gest 10
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match

Simpsonville People Search