Upstate rabbit sanctuary offers virtu...

Upstate rabbit sanctuary offers virtual-adoption option

There are 9 comments on the The Greenville News story from Jan 6, 2008, titled Upstate rabbit sanctuary offers virtual-adoption option. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

Caroline Gilbert wasn't a rabbit owner when she realized the furry animals were often neglected in favor of cats and dogs as family pets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Jan 7, 2008
This is great I wish everyone knew about it. It only makes sense if you can't take care of one physically at least provide for healthcare and a better chance at life. Good deal, now they need to market it big time. I work with people on myspace who offer bunny rescues, they can't keep up with the demand, so sad (

AOL

#2 Jan 7, 2008
My bunny is litter trained she had to be trained to do what she could and couldn't do now she knows she's a great pet. She's smart and when I point at her she knows to stop. We don't spank her we just up our voice. I love my bunny and I'm glad we got her. She was a return to the pet shop and free with food I'm glad I got her

“My Three Rabbits!!!!!”

Since: Jan 08

NZ RULES!!!

#3 Mar 15, 2008
I love my rabbits as well I could not live without them!!! My rabbits will pee and sometimes poo in the litter tray but not always so I have to clear it up twice a day!!!!If mine are doing something bad I just say their name calmly and quitely then they act like they have done nothing wrong the little cuties!!!!

Sterling, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2008
Rabbits Rule wrote:
I love my rabbits as well I could not live without them!!! My rabbits will pee and sometimes poo in the litter tray but not always so I have to clear it up twice a day!!!!If mine are doing something bad I just say their name calmly and quitely then they act like they have done nothing wrong the little cuties!!!!
What kind of rabbits are they? My bunny Mollie is a Havana mutt, lol. She was a pet store return I had to get her she was free with food and an adult. I figured her chances weren't good to be adopted so she's all mine and we love her.

“My Three Rabbits!!!!!”

NZ RULES!!!

#5 Mar 16, 2008
Two are mini rex and one is a mini lop.......your rabbit sounds sooooo cute and lucky!!!! HOw old is she?

Sterling, IL

#6 Mar 17, 2008
Rabbits Rule wrote:
Two are mini rex and one is a mini lop.......your rabbit sounds sooooo cute and lucky!!!! HOw old is she?
She's 4 :)

“My Three Rabbits!!!!!”

NZ RULES!!!

#7 Mar 17, 2008
cool!!!!
Bunny Rescue

Greenville, SC

#8 May 28, 2011
I just found a baby bunny as big as my hand Is there a bunny rescue in Greenville, SC?
god

Hot Springs, MT

#9 Jun 8, 2011
Bunny Rescue wrote:
I just found a baby bunny as big as my hand Is there a bunny rescue in Greenville, SC?
if its ears are erect it can fend for itself

feed it organic leaves & carrots & hay & bananas

read my 5 problems post

or give it to a shelter

if you keep it youll fall in love w. it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 3 hr Michelle has a cock 60
News Greenville Cops Beat Man Senseless At Walmart (Aug '14) 10 hr isaac 7
News John Huff named New Bern Sun Journal editor (Dec '07) Aug 23 Jim in Orlando 10
Review: Cooke & Son Roofing Aug 23 Kris 1
News In South Carolina, Sanders tries to court black... Aug 22 Go Blue Forever 4
News Student wears KKK T-shirt to S.C. school (Apr '08) Aug 20 I Hate Syracuse 108
need h sick Aug 19 The Enforcer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages