Simpsonville looks at Heritage Park dog ban

Mar 3, 2010 Full story: GreenvilleOnline.com

Talk of where dogs can or can't go resurfaced as Simpsonville City Council reviewed a dog ordinance at the suggestion of Police Chief Charles Reece.

Full Story
chris

Mauldin, SC

#1 Mar 15, 2010
That is why I do not go to Heritage Park any more. Once I found out my dogs were not welcomed. Then no need for me to go. Other parks manage to have dogs in them and they are clean and do just fine. If your not friendly to my animals then to me no need to come to your park.
baseball girl

Anderson, SC

#2 May 14, 2011
i had brought my 7 week old puppy and when i got to the gate they wouldnt let me take it in! It was half lab half brittany!
Dianne Aikner

Greenville, SC

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Great!!! No Pets @ Heritage Park!!!. There are parks all over town that allow pets. Pet owners should take their pets to one of them. Let the rest of us enjoy a clean ( no poop or brown poop spots on the walking paths. No smell of pet pee in the air.. not having you let your pet come up to me barking at me or putting their wet nose on me.) Yea for Heritage park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Techrebuy (Jul '13) 19 hr fandoogle 5
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
Is Mark Sanford a pill popper? Sep 25 Lupe 1
me Sep 24 none 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Sep 22 Mjh 305
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Sep 22 You Are Blind 59
Simpsonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Simpsonville Jobs

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Simpsonville News, Events & Info