Filing opens for Greenville County Sc...

Filing opens for Greenville County School Board seats

There are 1 comment on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Filing opens for Greenville County School Board seats. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

The filing period for six open seats on the Greenville County School Board opened Thursday, with only one candidate signing on the dotted line - an 18-year-old recent graduate of Greenville Tech Charter High.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

Campbell

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Aug 2, 2010
How do you run for school board? I am new to this , however not new to the school system. I have an 8 year old in school and I was a teacher assistant years ago. I am very interested in getting in and was wondering how to do so and what all is involved? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Sat TipsyFromCentralC... 58
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Jan 17 Megan 16
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Jan 15 Ingram 61
News Snow falls in some parts of SC, bitterly cold t... Jan 9 Facts Trump Libs 1
Looking Jan 7 JBS 1
Greenville sc or Chattanooga? Dec '16 Meat Curtains 2
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Dec '16 Worked There 79

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages