wake up

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Most of us love our dogs..but some will leave there dogs out, tied up, no food, shelter..in all kinds of weather...I recently drove by a house where the dog had been out all day in the freezing rain, snow and bitter cold... the hair on this dog was pure ice..I had to drive back because I could not believe what I was seeing...the dog was running running back and forth constantly --prob trying to stay warm..I live 2 streets over and I can hear this dog bark all night sometimes..why? why? why?
cherry

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2013
wake up wrote:
Most of us love our dogs..but some will leave there dogs out, tied up, no food, shelter..in all kinds of weather...I recently drove by a house where the dog had been out all day in the freezing rain, snow and bitter cold... the hair on this dog was pure ice..I had to drive back because I could not believe what I was seeing...the dog was running running back and forth constantly --prob trying to stay warm..I live 2 streets over and I can hear this dog bark all night sometimes..why? why? why?
Was it on cherry lane?
wake up

Secaucus, NJ

#3 Dec 20, 2013
No on 10th st & blanc ave
Yep

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Dec 21, 2013
wake up wrote:
Wish there was someone you could call to take the dog away and give to a better home. Why the hell do people even get animals if they don't want to take care of them. Makes me sick.
cherry

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish there was someone you could call to take the dog away and give to a better home. Why the hell do people even get animals if they don't want to take care of them. Makes me sick.
There's a couple dogs on cherry chained up. Stayed out all night and was wet and muddy today. Can't call on them though cause five minute after getting off the phone the ppl come outside and take the dogs inside like they know someone is coming to check them out.
wake up

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2013
A few ppl on I think 10th st ..have several dogs that bark all day and night..no food no water no shelter..but from what I understand they are more involved in the drugs than the animals..
Albert

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 22, 2013
You can call animal control. They are responsible for investigating animal abuse.
why

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2013
that's so sad, please help the dogs
wake up

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 22, 2013
Take pictures!!!! be sure to tag date /time/weather conditions/address where this is happening...These dog abusers should have a collar around their neck nice and tight, no food no water no shelter....tied out, butt naked ..let's see how they like it!!!
cherry

Toledo, OH

#10 Dec 22, 2013
wake up wrote:
Take pictures!!!! be sure to tag date /time/weather conditions/address where this is happening...These dog abusers should have a collar around their neck nice and tight, no food no water no shelter....tied out, butt naked ..let's see how they like it!!!
I think I will from now on. Thanks for the suggestion.
Goodoldboy

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 23, 2013
I hate to see people do that to animals
GCarlin

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 23, 2013
Call Animal Control ASAP please, these savages don't deserves to own dogs,,, if you won't tell me where they are and I gladly will
cherry

Toledo, OH

#13 Dec 23, 2013
GCarlin wrote:
Call Animal Control ASAP please, these savages don't deserves to own dogs,,, if you won't tell me where they are and I gladly will
The corner of cherry and casper drive. Good luck. Every time I drive past there and see the dogs in despair I call animal control. I've come back around the block and it looks as though they took the dogs away because they're not chained up anymore but then a little while later the owners are coming out the house with them to chain them back up. That's why I was gonna take pictures.
GCarlin

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 23, 2013
That's a good idea, sounds like there is more than just animal abuse going on at that location, maybe the police need to get involved
wake up

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Dec 24, 2013
The dogs I think are on 10th --around the 1st or 2nd duplex...632 or 634, 636 ..not sure how the house numbers run on that street...They have several dogs , usually only one is out...I don't think they like the dog...from what I have heard there's a lot going on there...so I do not like to frequent the street unless necessary...I don't think any of them work...not sure ..really don't care ---only for the poor animals that have no choice..makes you wonder if they are drugging the dogs for fun..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 24 min Ex GC 9,060
Pegasus Parade Shooters 57 min Amos N Andy 2
Peewee Johnson 1 hr truth 101 2
$500 reward 1 hr Donna 1
Rapper 50 Cent 1 hr Big Jess 5
Bluegrass Secrets-BGS (Sep '12) 4 hr Bubba 57
Best strip club to dance at for derby weekend? 4 hr Dude 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages