What Happened to the HORSE that got r...

What Happened to the HORSE that got ran over Sunday Night (Oct 30th)???

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

Concerned Citizen

AOL

#1 Nov 3, 2006
My husband and I passed a horse on US 60... about 2 miles from Simpsonville (East Bound) he had just been hit by a car. Must have just happened minutes before we drove by. Later we wondered what happened to the people in the car that hit him... I would think it would have totaled the car. The horse appeared to be dead... or close to death. It was really quite sad... just wondered if anybody knew what the circumstances were... and my condolences to family of the horse... I pass by these horses 5 days a week as a commuter to Louisville. Also I hope nobody was hurt in the accident!
Ky Tornado

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2006
Concerned Citizen wrote:
My husband and I passed a horse on US 60... about 2 miles from Simpsonville (East Bound) he had just been hit by a car. Must have just happened minutes before we drove by. Later we wondered what happened to the people in the car that hit him... I would think it would have totaled the car. The horse appeared to be dead... or close to death. It was really quite sad... just wondered if anybody knew what the circumstances were... and my condolences to family of the horse... I pass by these horses 5 days a week as a commuter to Louisville. Also I hope nobody was hurt in the accident!
There may or may not be anything in Wednesdays edition of the Sentinel News about this. The paper can be iffy on reporting things here, and usually, things may be reported 2 weeks after the fact.

I did look, and saw nothing.
Wish I could have helped you on this.
horsey

West Jordan, UT

#3 Jul 7, 2008
I LOVE HORSES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on in Woodmont?! 15 min Kilgus 12
when will they take the tolls off the bridges? ... 1 hr The Steven Deaks 2
Danny Standard aka Doobie (Jan '16) 3 hr Gurl 5
News Louisville Zoo opens for the season amid $7 mil... 3 hr dav 1
Word Association (May '09) 4 hr winner 711
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 4 hr winner 1,955
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 4 hr winner 98

Simpsonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages