csasa

London, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2014
UL goes down. KY wins.
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Nobody cares..get a life.

With everything else going on in the world and you're worried about a basketball GAME..
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Anony-Miss wrote:
Nobody cares..get a life.
With everything else going on in the world and you're worried about a basketball GAME..
That's quite an illogical post there, Anony-Miss.

"Nobody cares!?" You're speaking for everyone else!?

It shows you to be out of touch as U of L will be playing UK this Friday.

And don't be telling anyone to "get a life."

And it's a non-argument to mention "With everything else going on in the world."

That doesn't preclude people from mentioning local events.

The main issue I have is that I don't like to read someone (the OP) stating some
prediction as fact.
csasa

London, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2014
Cardinals going down, baby.

50 seconds to go, Russ Smith fires a three pointer, misses, Randle grabs the ball, crowds make for the exits, Randle fires a three pointer,Pitino calls a time out. Harrell fires a three pointer, misses, Andrew Harrison dribbles out the ball. Rick Pitino shakes the hand of John Calipari. KY wins 82 to 77. A rough ride back home for the cardinals. Sobbing is heard down I 65 back home. Tom Jurick supports Pitino. Dejected mood over Loserville.
Adolph Rupp

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Well, we will let the Blacks play basketball at UK, only if they do it for free, like the good happy darkies we all know and love.
csasa

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
KY whipped the cards. Louisville was a joke the last 5 minutes. I even predicted the margin of the GAME! Russ Smith couldn't even shoot a FREE THROW! Harrell got fouled early. UK sweeps Loserville. Go big blue. Michigan will fall Sunday evening. TN nearly beat them.
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#9 Mar 29, 2014
csasa wrote:
KY whipped the cards. Louisville was a joke the last 5 minutes. I even predicted the margin of the GAME! Russ Smith couldn't even shoot a FREE THROW! Harrell got fouled early. UK sweeps Loserville. Go big blue. Michigan will fall Sunday evening. TN nearly beat them.
csasa, get your head out of your butt and clean off the excrement. Stop typing
moronic statement and lies. UK did not "whip the Cards." You have rocks in your brains
Do not falsely use that word. UK didn't "sweep" U of L. You're a psychotic
idiot who has rocks in your head if you use that word.

Start using **correct* words to describe events the correct way, or I'll start treating
you like a monkey and talking down to you and spelling out little thing as if you're some fumb duck pre-schooler. Words matter. Be honest or I'll go after you very viciously on here.

The ball is in your court (no pun intended).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 30, 2014
csasa wrote:
Not likely, your center's wounded.....
csasa

London, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2014
UK beat UL twice. UK OWNS U of L.
CAT FAN

Mount Washington, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Not likely, your center's wounded.....
WE HANG BANNERS TARDINALS HANG THEIR HEADS!!!! LEE TOOK OVER TODAY BABY he is a PTPER BABY!!!
CAT FAN

Mount Washington, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2014
Rational Responder wrote:
<quoted text>
csasa, get your head out of your butt and clean off the excrement. Stop typing
moronic statement and lies. UK did not "whip the Cards." You have rocks in your brains
Do not falsely use that word. UK didn't "sweep" U of L. You're a psychotic
idiot who has rocks in your head if you use that word.
Start using **correct* words to describe events the correct way, or I'll start treating
you like a monkey and talking down to you and spelling out little thing as if you're some fumb duck pre-schooler. Words matter. Be honest or I'll go after you very viciously on here.
The ball is in your court (no pun intended).
we DID WHIPP THE TARDINALS ASS NOT ONCE BUT TWICE nothing RATIONAL ABOUT IT WE HANDED YOU NOT 1 BUT 2 "L"S SO GO BACK TO YOUR BROOM CLOSET AND GET READY FOR THE NIT IN 2015, AND PRAY YOUR GIRLS DONT CHOKE LIKE DANGER RISS DID!!!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2014
CAT FAN wrote:
<quoted text> we DID WHIPP THE TARDINALS ASS NOT ONCE BUT TWICE nothing RATIONAL ABOUT IT WE HANDED YOU NOT 1 BUT 2 "L"S SO GO BACK TO YOUR BROOM CLOSET AND GET READY FOR THE NIT IN 2015, AND PRAY YOUR GIRLS DONT CHOKE LIKE DANGER RISS DID!!!
Someone sounds mad because the Kitty Cats didn't win the National Championship last year. LOL!
CAT FAN

Mount Washington, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Someone sounds mad because the Kitty Cats didn't win the National Championship last year. LOL!
Gizmo I am not mad our program is never end an ERA!! CATS will continue to DOMINATE B-BALL in the STATE!! The last BANNER YOU HUNG was your FINAL 1 !!!
Little Johnny

Chagrin Falls, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2014
Go Cats!
CAT FAN

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2014
I promise I wont BADGER TARDINAL fans anymore!!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2014
CAT FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Gizmo I am not mad our program is never end an ERA!! CATS will continue to DOMINATE B-BALL in the STATE!! The last BANNER YOU HUNG was your FINAL 1 !!!
UK L-O-S-T the national championship last night......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!!! Any thoughts or comments about that? Can you spell LOST, boys and girls?
UNION WOKER

Mount Washington, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>UK L-O-S-T the national championship last night......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!!! Any thoughts or comments about that? Can you spell LOST, boys and girls?
Gizmo we still hung a BANNER. Tard fan it is OK to LOSE!! I heard that SLICK RICK is getting a HELLUVA RECRUITING CLASS next year!! Rick said he is Highly RECRUITING WILDCAT WALK-ONS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisville looking to collect nearly $9M in unp... 1 hr Bubba 1
County Budget 1 hr Doggoneitgetitright 6
christian vause ( chris vause) hunting ground c... 4 hr charlene t 1
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 5 hr Patriot 75
just curious 7 hr pow pow 3
cierra harper 11 hr omg 1
michael grubb (Aug '14) 12 hr the fox 17

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance