United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

homosexuality is not a sin. it never was never will be. end of story.

Just me

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Did you read it in the bible somewhere? I dont think so....... I believe God created Adam and Eve. That is in the Bible.... He did not create Adam and Adam, and Eve and Eve. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is mine. Homesexuality is a sin ! End of story !

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

All religions have taught that it is an Abomination.
Gay is not a sin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NO its not. if you don't like it Too bad! Don't wanna see gay people close your eyes! you will not infringe upon my rights to love whom ever I want. YOu also forgot the story of david and jonathan. god found favor with them and they were gay... oh ya they were and if you cant hack that oh well go sit and spin! End of story... SO you can sit there and act stupid and quote bible crap all you want.. It just shows your stupidity!
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

That's true. Homosexuality is not a sin. How can what God made be sinful? 1 outta 10 humans are gay... so look around yall, if there's 10 people in the room, then one of them is gay... sinful for being yourself? Dats f'd up mayne. Especially since 50% of hetero marriages end in divorce, the world needs more love... and w/ homophobes being the most turned on by gay sex... I'm bett'n most of yall repress'n the fk outta urselves... how's that not gonna turn into perversion? If you're secure with yourself, then gay folks shouldn't scare you. I knows who I be... how comes yall dont?

Also... yall hate gay men... but then talk good about gay women... yall hypocrites!

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Gay is not a sin wrote:
NO its not. if you don't like it Too bad! Don't wanna see gay people close your eyes! you will not infringe upon my rights to love whom ever I want. YOu also forgot the story of david and jonathan. god found favor with them and they were gay... oh ya they were and if you cant hack that oh well go sit and spin! End of story... SO you can sit there and act stupid and quote bible crap all you want.. It just shows your stupidity!
Abomination isn`t my word.

It come from all the books of all the different religions.

So dumbass, according to your Bible, or Koran, or Torah, or any other books determining sin. Yes, its is.
Gay is not a sin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Abomination isn`t my word.
It come from all the books of all the different religions.
So dumbass, according to your Bible, or Koran, or Torah, or any other books determining sin. Yes, its is.
you say all religions? you're wrong! a few religions may say that like all brainwashed idiots... but not all religions condem homosexuality!
Just me

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as I stated before. Nobody should judge, because there is only 1 judge and that would be God. Go ahead and live your life as you wish, but come judgment time you will wish you had not sinned. I could care less what you think of my opinion or me. I dont judge you for being gay. I just said it is a sin, which it is. End of story.....
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

If it's a sin, that means you think it's morally wrong, and that somehow, there's something mentally deficient in that person... and that's a load of bull... also, since they are sinful... does that mean the pits of hell? Come on now... that's horrible. Ur "opinion" has lots of grave consequences... I'm guess'n u just don't want ur opinion to stay an opinion... but for folks to change to what u believe... eh?
Gay is not a sin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

David and Jonathan in the bible were Gay Lovers... they found favor with god... According to the bible.. Yet christian fundamentalists never teach this. I wonder why.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Wow. That just blew my mind.

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Gay is not a sin wrote:
David and Jonathan in the bible were Gay Lovers... they found favor with god... According to the bible.. Yet christian fundamentalists never teach this. I wonder why.
Dude, you need to study up a little more about David and Jonathan being friends.

It was Gods law that everyone love thy neighbor.

Yet he created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve.
Gay is not a sin

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

God is a figment of your imagination! I read the entire story of David and Jonathan! Word for word. and god accepted them.... Make no mistake Fool!

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Gay is not a sin wrote:
God is a figment of your imagination! I read the entire story of David and Jonathan! Word for word. and god accepted them.... Make no mistake Fool!
Then you are admitting that the Holy Book of Holes is a work of fiction.

You are entitled to your own opinion, just not your own facts.

Ha Ha! You are such a tard.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

2 Samuel 1:26

"I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother;
you were very dear to me.
Your love for me was wonderful,
more wonderful than that of women."
Gay is not a sin

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are admitting that the Holy Book of Holes is a work of fiction.
You are entitled to your own opinion, just not your own facts.
Ha Ha! You are such a tard.

Cant get much more clearer than the last one now can it!!! Why don't you do yourself a favor and come out and stop trying to repress your gayness! Just admit it
Okay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

You say it isn't a sin. Okay. Doesn't make it any less disgusting, sick, depraved, or mentally bent. Okay.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

U keep tell'n urself that.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gay is not a sin wrote:
That argument might work on someone that never read the bible. If there is a God and the bible is his words, then you qu**rs are going to burn in hell.
Gay is not a sin

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Actually the only ones who will burn are you narrow minded bigots! Seriously tho Scarecrow you are just mad because there are gay people everywhere and you can say and do Nothing about it! Maybe you should come out of your closet panzie boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Simpsonville Discussions

Search the Simpsonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 34 min NO NO 81,552
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 1 hr I know 1
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 8 hr Disgusted 275
why is slim out of jail? 15 hr Popo 14
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Fri LMS 16,112
•••
•••