friend of the victims

Greensburg, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
chances are if you know him you owe him something all he thinks about is that next paycheck that is gonna pay him out of debt.he fought in court just to get a couple kids that he really doenot want he just wants their checks that way he can live like hes somebody hes not he has people thinking that he really loves his son in reality he dont care anything about him at all except the fact that his youngest son can pay all his bills for him so he dont have to work a real job he is a money grubbing sob that dont deserve to have anything he can call his own and that woman he lives with aint no different her son is a child molester and a theif william told all kinds of lies on the childrens mother just to make her look like she couldnt take care of them he told she was on drugs and selling herself for money the trueth of that story is she was on drugsbut she has done everything the law told her todo she is now drug free and i think she deserves her children back anything is better than william brown and his girlfriend in my opinion if they new the real trueth about william they would never have even thought about letting him have those poor children i am friend of the victims andre and cynthia please someone explain to me how the state workers and judges cant see through williams lies and money grubbing intentions
Noone cares

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Obviously noone cares you posted this 6 hours ago. Idk even who they are but I'm sure no one gives a crap why don't you go to them and do something about it instead of run your mouth here! Now let's talk about more important things like a dead 15 year old and her "guardian" and why they are still walking around like nothing Happened
friend of the victims

Greensburg, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
yeah why dont we talk about this little girl i dont know what you think is gonna happen the little girl was a loner child her mother was a crack head i know the family i also knew the little girl your talking about jackleen i didnt know her brother had custody of her but the same story is gonna happen to these two children in the long run im sorry for pauline and josh but its never gonna change anything by talking about it the child is gone and the same fate might as well be in the same boat with her the gaurdian that they have is no different than the family that just lost their daughter only they are very young 7 and 10
it dont matter

Eminence, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2013
i am sick and tired of people running there mouth about my family he is and alway has been a good dad and no there wasnt a damn thing to do with william get the kids for there check them kids last there check because people wont to say thta it was use for thing other then what it was suppost to be used for. i will put it this away when they did have there check it was used for them kids not for him self so if u are goin to run ur mouth on her come to me by email and i will tell u have it is so stop the bs because ur messing with the wrong family My Email I tabithaj996@gmail.com say to me and stop starting shit on here it bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min bloodonmyhands 4,911
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... 1 hr Blackchina 1
new snitches 1 hr jojo 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Amanda Monroe 8 hr mmmmm 10
•••
Simpsonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Simpsonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE