Review: The Hornet's Nest Elite Art Studio

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

sgbs

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I had the worst experience here! Do NOT go here for piercings! They don t know what there doing! I i have a piercing on the one side of my nose and wanted it to match the other, she didn t measure or anything! She pierced the other side of my nose and she did such a terrible job i had to take it out, it was so uneven i couldn t ignore it! The piercing was so much higher up than the one on my other nostril! So i wanted my money back, she was a total #$%$ about it! And when i walked away she flipped me off! I was very polite about the whole thing and did NOT deserve that! She messed it up, it was not my fault but she acted like i was the one with the problem, very unprofessional place for piercings! I went and got it redone at Artfully Insane by the best in all of Kentucky and any where Doc! Has has been piercing for 20 years and has done all of mine! he measured it and did everything correctly! i am very happy with what Doc did! The lesson of the story is you get what you pay for, that s why they are so cheap! cheaper is not always better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bradley g byrd (Jul '13) 21 min notme 4
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 1 hr Georgetown ky 72
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
Police: Shots fired at Ky. school, 1 student hurt 2 hr Sandy06 3
School Shooting In Louisville, KY Sees One Stud... 2 hr Sandy06 2
Clothing by the bundle, bale or bags 2 hr Hope 1
Fern Creek Shooter Captured At Park at Hurstbou... 2 hr Louisvillereport 2

Simpsonville Jobs

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Simpsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Simpsonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]