pajamas are NOT for going in public!!!

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

lifetimer

Bellevue, WA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I am so tired of seeing people in this town in their pajamas out in public. You see them everywhere school, grocery, doctors office, eating out, and walking all over town. Men and women, have some dignity and integrity this town has turned into the pajama capital of Ky. And don't even get me started on the importance of a bra. Women come on really its not a foreign object its a bra! Strap those things up for heaven sakes! To go out in this town the first of the month is embarrassing! Pajamas are made for being at home! Do you realize how stupid you look as an adult wearing sponge bob, scooby doo, mikey mouse, dora, even just plain or uk and ul pajamas are not acceptable either!!! Rolled down pajamas a spaghetti strap shirt and boots or house shoes does not make you sexy in any way!!! Grow up and stop embarrassing the people of Spencer Co. I get up and get dressed every day I have this thing called a JOB! Try it you might like it!!! And for heavens sake buy a BRA! No one wants to see you kicking your own boobs as you walk across a parking lot JEEZ!
Dixie

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
I also have a job and i see people out everyday in their pajamas and no bra.I think i can fix ur problem.Dont worry about everyone else and mind ur own.You see i get dressed everyday and head off to work but what other people are wearing is not up 2 me.So grow up you big bully.
jo jo

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
I think it is so funny you think people in pajama's and no bra - as you put it come out more on the 1st of the month,are you saying its the people on welfare?I have raised a child and guess what if I wanted to wear my PJ's then I would.You think Spencer county's problem is inappropriate dressing.It's not this town's problem is prescription med's and the fact you can't leave anything out that ain't tied down without it being stolen.If your only complaint is sleepwear then honey you delusional.If you don't like the scenery then stay home.Or take up your major "city issue's" with local government and see if they laugh in your face.#whatdidpajamaseverdotoyo u
lifetimer

Bellevue, WA

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Thats the prob now no one cares what they look like and how they represent themselves! And it is my concern when I am paying for all their food, clothing and shelter. Meanwhile they have iphones, ipad, and drive a better car than I do! Working the system is working for them! I personally wouldnt want to live a life based on the first of the month to get my groceries and my other needs! Spencer co. goverment is joke period! People in this community need to have dignity and respect for themselves! And dress like people not white trash!!!
Dixie

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
GET A LIFE!!!LIFETIMER!!
lifetimer

Bellevue, WA

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Haha I already have one and just wait a few more days and your life with be put on your card so you can live large for 2 weeks. ;)
Dixie

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
lifetimer wrote:
Haha I already have one and just wait a few more days and your life with be put on your card so you can live large for 2 weeks. ;)
I have a job you.You need to stop judging people and worry about you.If pjs and low hanging boobs is all Taylorsville had to worry we would be ok!!!
cuzz

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2013
That's just the start of the problems In taylorsville but still a problem don't you agree? I would myself like to not see the nasty and laziness of someone in there PJ's. not one to judge but in this case it's disgusting to see you people out in public dressed like that. You apparently have no morels to come out like that!
lifetimer

Bellevue, WA

#10 Apr 2, 2013
well at least old people have the decency to dress properly. They dont say "Oh I need bread, milk and beer let me find my best Hello Kitty pajama set and wear it out to the grocery!" this is not about age its about SELF RESPECT!!!!!
passerby

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2013
lifetimer wrote:
I am so tired of seeing people in this town in their pajamas out in public. You see them everywhere school, grocery, doctors office, eating out, and walking all over town. Men and women, have some dignity and integrity this town has turned into the pajama capital of Ky. And don't even get me started on the importance of a bra. Women come on really its not a foreign object its a bra! Strap those things up for heaven sakes! To go out in this town the first of the month is embarrassing! Pajamas are made for being at home! Do you realize how stupid you look as an adult wearing sponge bob, scooby doo, mikey mouse, dora, even just plain or uk and ul pajamas are not acceptable either!!! Rolled down pajamas a spaghetti strap shirt and boots or house shoes does not make you sexy in any way!!! Grow up and stop embarrassing the people of Spencer Co. I get up and get dressed every day I have this thing called a JOB! Try it you might like it!!! And for heavens sake buy a BRA! No one wants to see you kicking your own boobs as you walk across a parking lot JEEZ!
What's mikey mouse? When you start paying my bills I will value your opinion. My husband doesn't tell me what to wear and I'm married to him! Some of you "lifetimers" of this town crack me up. When I first moved here you people rode your junked up cars up and down the streets and around DQ or when it wasn't the "first" of the month you all would be parked in front of the sheriff's office. I just like anyone else can wear what I choose too.
Red

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Try to be nice to others. What The Lord give, The Lord can take away. It happen to me. In a blink of a eye.
Bob

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Preach lifetimer preach!!
Roxie

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2013
You know some people may have some condition that they can only wear pj's. My daughter for intense has colorectal cancer. She has had her rectum removed and can only wear pajamas to keep from hurting. Get a life. If you don't like it don't look at it. God is the only one that can judge not you or anyone else. Find out what you are talking about before you run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Mitch is a hero 7,068
Junmaine Walkup 55 min Mike 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Does walmart prosecute ? ( experience only) 3 hr little crazy 15
UVA student Hannah Graham missing since Septemb... 13 hr M Gr 1
Family 'distraught' after items stolen from Rad... 14 hr diehlvs 3
Dixie Elementary Parents 17 hr STFU 1
Simpsonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Simpsonville Jobs

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE