Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

htz

Lexington, KY

#31667 Jan 27, 2014
Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
Libs need to get their facts straight.
htz

Lexington, KY

#31669 Jan 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get off the Government tit.
At least I'm not on the Government dime.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31672 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You are on the Government dole.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Either way--this does indicate you are on both. We conservatives resent paying taxes you drink up.. You must be on some thing as you never have anything to say, just trying to demean people. Why do you bother?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31677 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You do not pay Taxes you Governmnt Leech.
You are on a handout Check or you would starve you low life pos.
The usual Democratic spiel . Mitt didn`t pay taxes or give to the poor , either, did he? You are pitiful. Blockhead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31681 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Uhh no you stupid pos.
Then just what is it?

The most recent estimate from the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation puts the total for more than a dozen different tax increases and other “revenue-related provisions” at $675 billion between now and 2022.

And that’s not counting the effect of penalty payments by individuals who refuse to take out health insurance (estimated by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office to be $54 billion over the same period. The JCT tax estimate also doesn’t count penalties paid by large employers (those with 50 employees or more). CBO estimates they will pay $113 billion during the period, rather than provide insurance coverage for their workers.
hahahahahahah

Russell, KY

#31683 Jan 27, 2014
Sam wrote:
Senator Rand Paul needs to try to get Marijauna legalized!, this is the omly way we can legalize Hemp.
Like alcohol, it will be expensive with all the taxes. But not to worry,like alcohol,there will plenty of home grown and bootlegging going on. Does moonshine ring a bell?.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31684 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You do not pay Taxes you Governmnt Leech.
You are on a handout Check or you would starve you low life pos.
Why do have so much hate for people on public assistance? What political party are you a part of again?
civics

Campbellsville, KY

#31685 Jan 27, 2014
It had come to my attention that all types of people take advantage of the government rich and poor because the government allows it. Some poor people do by living off of the government and some rich people try and find every loophole to get out of paying taxes. It seems to be the American Way.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31689 Jan 27, 2014
IrishLIAR wrote:
I guess, 22 is too young to decide to have sex...
If Rand is still reading Seuss ?!!!
LMAO !
Want to know where Rand Paul was on his vacation?

He and his partner were do-ing eye surgery for the poor and indigent in his district . Free !!!

Where were the Democrats???

Now do you understand why Ky. people like Paul and voted for him?
Karma Calls On FNIAJ

Kansas City, MO

#31691 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>Obama is a joke just like his Jungle Bunny Daddy.
I cannot pass Bob Amos,I'm such a stupid pos.
Wow boy what insight.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31692 Jan 28, 2014
Trailer trash alert^^^^^^
Karma Calls On FNIAJ

Kansas City, MO

#31693 Jan 28, 2014
Trailer trash alert Mommys out of the trailer,be on the alert for her.^
Lmfao
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31695 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a joke just like his pos Daddy.
Rand could not pass the Boards the stupid pos.
But HE is allowed to give free eye surgery with his partner.! Seems to me FNIAJ is a joke.
FNIAJ Gets Owned By Karma

Kansas City, MO

#31699 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>Seems to me that I am a stupid pos but everybody already knows that I am such a Stupid boy.
You said it pal not me.

Somerset, KY

#31700 Jan 28, 2014
Lol
What

United States

#31701 Jan 28, 2014
What
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#31703 Jan 28, 2014
maybe the obozoclown will do whats best for America and resign immediately
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#31711 Jan 28, 2014
So you probably weren't listening to his excuse for a state of the nation speech Irish whoever you are. You can now call him a dictator , and our nation will look like the other countries who are run by these types of leaders. Everyone will live in the slums except him , Michelle, and all the blinded people close to him.
Carl

Richmond, KY

#31715 Jan 29, 2014
Who's willing to give out a proper blumpkin? Been a while...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31716 Jan 29, 2014
Where can I find Rand(Arn) Paul rebuttal of the State Of the Union address? I would like to hear what that Idiot had to say? I'm surprise that he didn't steal the mic from President Obama hahaha I'm so sick of seeing this fool acting like he's already only and Dixie could you get elected at being a senator and Dixie don't have that many electorial votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chilli's manager got wig knocked...doggy style!!! 1 hr Yolo 10
Louisville university/ups 4 hr UofL 8
Billy Jeffries 4 hr beenaround 6
Denise Woods 4 hr yopappy 4
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 5 hr A Professional 145
How to apply at truck plants 7 hr Colin 2
Applebee's 7 hr Coates 1
More from around the web

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE